Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (42004 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ograke(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
aaronson: Most girls do what I call 'forming being nice' to a guy they really like especially if you handsome,I know what I face in class in the hands of those type of girls,for instance,one day we had class at a different lecture hall,on getting there everywhere was already filled up so this newly transferred girl to my dept just screamed out my name to come join her and she started asking me questions like I came for job interview lol, at the end of the day she told me I'm boring cus I didn't ask her back questions she was asking me in my mind I was like,your papa,I tell you say I luff you to show interest but while still with her I just smile...ladies don't force yourself on a guy if he isn't into you because to him you gonna be worthless and he might take advantage of your feelings to bed you like he love you remember we was born from a hole and always looking for a hole to enter and when we die we get buried in a hole!!!
So just because a lady acted nice to you once,she's now into you abi?..SMH..

And not even every girl that is nice to you is into you.

A girl can be naturally just nice.

You'll have to tread carefully and read between the lines to spot the difference between being just nice and showing green lights.

It's because of guys like you that ladies are always scared hitting on a guy they have feelings for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by suptol(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio#25913930

Hi, my name is Tolu and am a graphic designer. Kindly follow that link to check my portfolio and contact details.
Thanks.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist
But u fit use those rejected guys that woo u as BB gist abi.

3 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by xynerise: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
Most girls don't woo the way we guys do. They use gestures(Including dressing) to pass the message

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Sagamite(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: They can't handle rejection.

But they like giving it and think you should like being rejected, even rudely. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Niwdog(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
aaronson: Most girls do what I call 'forming being nice' to a guy they really like especially if you handsome,I know what I face in class in the hands of those type of girls,for instance
for ya mind u be fine boi abi??ur pix no fit invite mad person self.mgbeke

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by experimentist: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
I don tire for babes matter... Na so so account numba dem jux dey send man pikin cry

4 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by femi4: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie: When a man you love is too shy to woo you...?
Why do ladies behave like this?
Why are ladies materialistic?
20 things you should know as a lady...
The difference between your girlfriend and wife...
Problems only a lady with flat butt would understand...
Problem only a lady with big bosoms would understand....
Why don't ladies use their real pics as dp?
Why do ladies use their real pics as dp?

Now, the question is -wetin we do una
Abeg, I just check your profile pix, I come see "likes" and "old likes". So, what's the difference
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by claremont(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Life is short.

In this day and age, I think a lady should be courageous enough to tell a man she likes ''I like you'', because time waits for no one. There are many ladies who have gotten married to demons simply because they couldn't make the first move on the angel that was reserved for them.

29 Likes 19 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by thebloodykiller: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
claremont: Life is short.

In this day and age, I think a lady should be courageous enough to tell a man she likes ''I like you'', because time waits for no one. There are many ladies who have gotten married to demons simply because they couldn't make the first move on the angel that was reserved for them.

Best comment so far
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by LaurelP(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
I don't support a lady wooing a man. But if you like him, show it and he will find a way of wooing you no matter how shy he is

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yungwizzzy: A girl who ask me out is a phokin mate material not for keep

Really? Even if happened to be one with Big Boobs?? Read earlier how you like them racks realllllyyy BIG...

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Antell95(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy: You should know when babe is flashing the green light.

As a player, wink I play along and she get dumped later on. tongue

Its not fair, though Everything is fair in LOVE n WAR
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by austine4real(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow: many people say it is not of a naija or (in fact) African babe to approach d opposite sex wen it comes to relationship!

But when it comes to a time wen everything u c is him, y do u ladies still relent?
abeg no dull ursef ooo make anoda babe no snatch bwt he got d qualities u want y dulliiinnnn?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by iceberylin(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nigerian Girls Killing their feeling since 1960 grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by phayvoursky(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Well... Imma handsome guy. when ladies woo me; I dance to their music n give them what they want.

Just mating though. any available around comes running.

No be my fault.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
Woo him. How's that so difficult?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by alexandakin(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: I woo him
So u can actually woo a guy... If dats a yes I think u must knw how 2 manage him
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yungwizzzy: A girl who ask me out is a phokin mate material not for keep

GTFOH! CAVE CHILD

5 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Harrybanty(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
sorry to break it to you but guys don't respect girls who woo them #speaking from experience
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by lawrenceunaa: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
aaronson: Most girls do what I call 'forming being nice' to a guy they really like especially if you handsome,I know what I face in class in the hands of those type of girls,for instance,one day we had class at a different lecture hall,on getting there everywhere was already filled up so this newly transferred girl to my dept just screamed out my name to come join her and she started asking me questions like I came for job interview lol, at the end of the day she told me I'm boring cus I didn't ask her back questions she was asking me in my mind I was like,your papa,I tell you say I luff you to show interest but while still with her I just smile...ladies don't force yourself on a guy if he isn't into you because to him you gonna be worthless and he might take advantage of your feelings to bed you like he love you remember we were born from a hole and always looking for a hole to enter and when we die we get buried in a hole!!!
guy u are so on top, though mine gonna be safe contain no sleeping around tinx one is enough--WITH LOVE
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ekundayo7: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy: You should know when babe is flashing the green light.

As a player, wink I play along and she get dumped later on. tongue
Riiiiiight...probably more like she flashes green light, takes herself to the finish line, then dumps you after the race. On to the next one with money in the pocket.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
I'll woo and wooze him back. No time to be forming belleful when hunger dey wire me.

13 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by SleekyPosh(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist

U mean 2 tell us that all guyz throw a drinkin session jst to Announce dat a girl made her true feelings known to him right?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
femi4: Abeg, I just check your profile pix, I come see "likes" and "old likes". So, what's the difference
Hahahaha
Ask Seun o. Likes is for the present dp
Old likes for my ex dp
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by fredoooooo: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Idowuogbo: I woo and wooze him back. No time to be forming belleful when hunger dey wire me.

that's my babe wink

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Niwdog: for ya mind u be fine boi abi??ur pix no fit invite mad person self.mgbeke
You really smart as the last 3letter words of your username because it reflects your thoughts,attitude and predisposition.

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by SleekyPosh(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Idowuogbo: I'll woo and wooze him back. No time to be forming belleful when hunger dey wire me.

Hmmm, Guyz Beware ooo shocked
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
SleekyPosh:

Hmmm, Guyz Beware ooo shocked
undecided undecided undecided
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
fredoooooo:

that's my babe wink
smiley
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Riiiiiight...probably more like she flashes green light, takes herself to the finish line, then dumps you after the race. On to the next one with money in the pocket.

Dump me? Lool. While dating her, she's more like a side chick. wink
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Bitojoe(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2014

tell us how you will woo him.abi you dey shy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Pregnant For Her Ex, Few Weeks To Her Wedding / If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.