Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (42010 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by seankay(m): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2014
folly65:
I know na
Nl. Where everyone lives on dere scripted lives
You r beautiful!!!! Wud like us 2 b friends if u don't mind grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by jennylove7575(f): 12:43am On Aug 31, 2014
Just touch him at the right spot..shyness will disappear.. grin

5 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie: When a man you love is too shy to woo you...?
Why do ladies behave like this?
Why are ladies materialistic?
20 things you should know as a lady...
The difference between your girlfriend and wife...
Problems only a lady with flat butt would understand...
Problem only a lady with big bosoms would understand....
Why don't ladies use their real pics as dp?
Why do ladies use their real pics as dp?

Now, the question is -wetin we do una
Hahahahhahahhahahahha

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 31, 2014
aaronson: Most girls do what I call 'forming being nice' to a guy they really like especially if you handsome,I know what I face in class in the hands of those type of girls,for instance,one day we had class at a different lecture hall,on getting there everywhere was already filled up so this newly transferred girl to my dept just screamed out my name to come join her and she started asking me questions like I came for job interview lol, at the end of the day she told me I'm boring cus I didn't ask her back questions she was asking me in my mind I was like,your papa,I tell you say I luff you to show interest but while still with her I just smile...ladies don't force yourself on a guy if he isn't into you because to him you gonna be worthless and he might take advantage of your feelings to bed you like he love you remember we was born from a hole and always looking for a hole to enter and when we die we get buried in a hole!!!
undecided actualy thought you were making sense, no vex bros

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 31, 2014
Tazmode: undecided actualy thought you were making sense, no vex bros
Since you acquiring sense off my post,watin go make me vex?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by OmichaelO: 4:04am On Aug 31, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Tallesty1(m): 5:43am On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ..What if he is not interested, we still feel rejected too??...

..Keeping and bottling our emotions is the best thing to do....
lols......... Some guys will like to jump at the opportunity even when they are not interested. But it is not bad to try your luck.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Davidbanky(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2014
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist

Hahahah true sha, boys can say everything, anywhere, anytime ....
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by lemmeknow: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2014
hey, people! wen a guy is shy to woo u, shey is it not logical to presume he loves you?

see, those guyz that are sharp when it comes to babes are often d ones that useless d bueatiful n fugly (but packaged) babes!

n all u gals are just saying SH,IT!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow: hey, people! wen a guy is shy to woo u, shey is it not logical to presume he loves you?

see, those guyz that are sharp when it comes to babes are often d ones that useless d bueatiful n fugly (but packaged) babes!

n all u gals are just saying SH,IT!

Someone should translate what this dude just wrote. undecided

10 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Lol sure he's the one kissing up to you hehehe
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol sure he's the one kissing up to you hehehe

Lol.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by lemmeknow: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:
u don't need a translator, ya just need a doctor! lol undecided

6 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:

u don't need a translator, ya just need a doctor! lol undecided

I'm not sick tho?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by lemmeknow: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm not sick tho?
oh jeez! that wasn't for u, I meant to qoute Logicalminddy's post! forgive me plz!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:
oh jeez! that wasn't for u, I meant to copy Logicalminddy's post! forgive me plz!

Lol you're so weird

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless: He'd also be ''TOO SHY'' to love me.
And what i'll do?

Ignore the dude jor...grin

The feelings would go.
It happened to me lol.
And i thank God i bottled it up.
He no gri tok and me ma no send. And today we're just friends.
Just wondering where the feelings went to

sad
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by lemmeknow: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol you're so weird
not really! grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by marieolae(f): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2014
I can't just imagine myself asking a guy out its not right. There are some jobs made for men, and some jobs made for women. So wait isit now right for a woman to go on her knees and ask a man to marry her? Nah its just not normal.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by lemmeknow: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: I can't just imagine myself asking a guy out its not right. There are some jobs made for men, and some jobs made for women. So wait isit now right for a woman to go on her knees and ask a man to marry her? Nah its just not normal.
but what a man can do a woman can do beta! is that adage abnormal?

12 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: I can't just imagine myself asking a guy out its not right. There are some jobs made for men, and some jobs made for women. So wait isit now right for a woman to go on her knees and ask a man to marry her? Nah its just not normal.
nobody asked you to just approach and ask him out. you are just scared or shy to make the first move. tongue
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by marieolae(f): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2014
TR0UBLeMaKeR: nobody asked you to just approach and ask him out. you are just scared or shy to make the first move. tongue
no its jus out of my comfor zone
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by 100Cents: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2014
zoeee:

Funny undecided

But true..
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Acidosis:

sad
And why the face? Lol
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by ahkenaten(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist

Not all men drink ....and Not all men talk much, and by the way you are very pretty.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by NIKEDEEDS(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=jennylove7575]Just touch him at the right spot..shyness will disappear.. grin[/quot. And where is d right place if I may ask?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by stevecantrell: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
BE A MAN DAMMIT....WOO me Now !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by irishCream: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
stevecantrell: BE A MAN DAMMIT....WOO me Now !
cheesy cheesy cheesy.....hahahahahahaha...falls down frm iroko tree grin this kind slap go automatically uproot the shyness I swear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by tayoxx(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
I believe if u want him....then go for him....... it's easy...very easy

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Acidosis(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless:
And why the face? Lol
lol..
how have you been?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by ozoebuka1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Checks Profile picture.

Unfollows thread
lmao.... the guy abi... people too dey form sha!!!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by ozoebuka1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Checks Profile picture.

Unfollows thread
lmao.... the guy ugly abi... people too dey form sha!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.