Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,014 members, 7,863,678 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83940 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by tuffgongjo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
banega: lool, no way!! If i was present there, that guy would have definitely left his now engaged girl and propose to mee instead grin grin grin,. Trust mee wink
who is "boboing"you?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
sexymoma: This wan na notice me Joor.. angry
Me nor gbadun dis kyn thing... angry
Must everyone know you wanna propose to your spouse.. angry
A love garden would have been more romantic angry

We understand,u hv 10 boyfriends,u must be coded

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Oh, you saw that too?
temigracie: ...IMAGINE....
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ezeonline2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
I love the 2nd pix

Oya croll up grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by mafofo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wow dts interestin!!! Omo na d same tin I go do ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by SwagPower: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky: Wow romantic
I dey help d guy Shame.... WTF.... dis kind dudes wey go dey fall guys hand.... ®Runs out of thread wearing a Mask ®
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Beync(f): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Should I say, Publicity hunt. We do see una, oya next. Am set this show was staged, with the 3rd person taking them pictures of diff styles
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Some men sha! The pride and dignity of the African man has been watered down to the abyss of history.

Imagine an "abominable" act in broad day lightgrin our forefathers must be fuming in regrets!

6 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Oh, you saw that too?
...I saw it too jare...He needs serious caning..

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by princesa(f): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
If it were me, I'd be like: 'Dude, you didn't have to go this far undecided'

That would be later in the car or house, after the embarrassment must have washed over me.

I mean, do these things still exist?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
gift01: OP don't lie to us. No be inside Shoprite Ikeja be dat
You no see as them carry yellow nylon bag for hand like say dem go 1yr old baby birthday for the background?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by abbyphilips(f): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...

U well so? Hhehehehehhehehehhe

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Airforce1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2014

For your mind cheesy
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by henryobinna(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2014

hahaha... you funny pass basket mouth

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by makesweetmoney(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Love in Tokyo
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
temigracie: ...I saw it too jare...He needs serious caning..

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by goalburner(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: for wetin na?

I will propose on my sleeping bed lying close to her after some rounds of sex. tongue

no time for acting.
Hmmmm......my oga, I trust una

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pendusky(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nice one ooooh
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
NONSENSE
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...IMAGINE....
In the olden days it was a privilege for a woman to be worthy of marriage. Don't come here and tell me that I should kneel down to propose to any babe.

Is she blind? Or can't she see that we both love each other? Must I kneel before strangers before she knows I'm going to marry her?

Even in India (with all the pretty gals with naturally long hair) the groom is paid a dowry; a huge gift in property and possessions. But una no go copy dat one o. Na fake hollywood movie dey sweet u pass.

Ladies should be grateful for the attention I give. It is valuable. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by chiogoezubem(f): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Awwww! So nice and daring of the guy. So, so romantic too! I'm sure the babe almost died of shock; not expecting it and all.

*goose bumps on me* lolzz

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Paretomaster(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
seriously must we copy copy white ppl? cant imagine maself kneeling down in public like that in d name of propose.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by fernandoc(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jonsing

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is something I know I can't and will never do.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by dammytosh: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
I pity the 'proposer' and the 'proposee'

The 'proposer' is definitely jobless cos no blue chip company will allow you fool urself in shoprite.

Any way best of luck to the 'proposer' and the 'proposee'
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by susanbussy(f): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
In the olden days it was a privilege for a woman to be worthy of marriage. Don't come here and tell me that I should kneel down to propose to any babe.

Is she blind? Or can't she see that we both love each other? Must I kneel before strangers before she knows I'm going to marry her?

Even in India (with all the pretty gals with naturally long hair) the groom is paid a dowry; a huge gift in property and possessions. But una no go copy dat one o. Na fake hollywood movie dey sweet u pass.

shame on you!
My one cent......

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:

...Honestly, i dont know what to say....I hand over to Mizmycoli...
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
texanomaly:

undecided Why are you always so negative. It is cute.

@Seun

Another time a rolls eyes smilie would have been nice.

*rolls eyes*
I don't think there is anything wrong with my post. What is wrong in saying the truth about what I think of the couple? It doesn't mean everybody would see them to be beautiful. People use slurs on me here and they are entitled to their opinions. My apologies if that really is a negative statement though.

Roll the eyes a bit because I don't want them to fall off! cheesy cool tongue
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by mindworx: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Proposing is romantic. My friend proposed to her girl at the rooftop of a beautiful hotel in Ikeja. It was a very beauriful moment. I did all the arrangy.

I hope to do better when i find her.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Kingslyn(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Na movie em dy shoot

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: I want to believe that the personality you portray on here has nothing to do with the real you.
#JustSaying
undecided
grin I don't celebrate or hype ladies without good reason. I am not beholden to them because of beauty. That is not a bad thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.