Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83944 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rioavez: you again grin

Hehehe grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by popson1st: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Propose to her during a rush hour period (5 or 6pm) at Oshodi Busstop..
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Useless publicity stunt. Needless awareness. How will this affect the success of the union? tongue If she say na only this kind proposal she go accept, make she check the next door. mtcheeew! Men fooling themselves since the days of SaMsON. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Misogynist2014(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
IfyAngela:
*boring*
The west accused Russia of infiltrating Ukraine and therefore presented images shot from satellites but Russia dismissed this evidence by calling it images from a computer game.The West also accused Russia that 7 machines belonging to Russia was seized in Ukraine but Russia said they roamed into the Ukrainian border.
You see,I give Russia 45 MAN points and 35 MAN points to the west because they challenged the Russians.A MAN does not care about what anybody thinks about what he does once it makes sense to him.So my dear woMAN,I don't care about what you think about my post because it is very interesting and lively to me and I've won for myself 1 MAN point grin .
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Prettilicious(f): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
awww! oh my gush!!!...* borrows handkerchief* embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by hardbody: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
The guy was just structuring the babe for apako things. At least that night sure pass for am. I can imagine how many weeks he has gone without something and the babe kept saying if you want me, you must prove it, the guy out of frustration decided, ok, i will show you my love in public. See as the two of them yeye..
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
You won't understand.
hensben: sweery, him loving the babe is cool but why this show? this is not our way of life, must we copy/inherit everything from west..what i see in the pic is that the guy is just acting...too much hollywood..smh

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ideology(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ....Tymax, i rest my case...

TYMAX, I can relate to your opinion, but You were wrong to use the word "slave " and for suggesting that ladies should be happy for having good men.
She existed without you and can also get a life without you.

Men Are the ones that need ladies more, mark my words
You Lose more if you don't get married to the right person.

But If she defines her life based on all these fantacies, she may fall into wrong hands too
Then they will say "all men are the same "

Just try and reconcile your differences.
Best regards wink

5 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi:
So you're buying that explanation?

...Mizmycoli....you can lead a horse to the river but you cant force it to drink from the river....

..That is what he believe about women .....

..I have my believe too
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by fashionale(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kul, bt it takes lots of balls 2 do dat. BTW wats if d lady had refused his proposal? Dat would be bomb!!
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by duni04(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
I dont get the motive of people that do this public proposal thing. Is it to impress people around or to impress the girl, or to scare the girl into saying yes? Its just a weird way of doing something personal that should be between two people. Very distasteful undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ..you call that slavery ??

slavery?? Naaaah, slavery puts it lightly. It's absolute poppycock!

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by hensben(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: You won't understand.
ok make me understand cos me think 'What if the lady had no intention of marrying him? She'll just be forced to say "Yes" and you can imagine the outcome afterwards'...we re all learning smiley
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Misogynist2014: The west accused Russia of infiltrating Ukraine and therefore presented images shot from satellites but Russia dismissed this evidence by calling it images from a computer game.The West also accused Russia that 7 machines belonging to Russia was seized in Ukraine but Russia said they roamed into the Ukrainian border.
You see,I give Russia 45 MAN points and 35 MAN points to the west because they challenged the Russians.A MAN does not care about what anybody thinks about what he does once it makes sense to him.So my dear woMAN,I don't care about what you think about my post because it is very interesting and lively to me and I've won for myself 1 MAN point grin .
Dude you're high grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
father lord bless me with this kind love that will make me act like a MUMU

1 Like

Hmmm, yet will most likely cheat on her, deceivin each other tru tru 4m Adam & Eve
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by SirElaw(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
I swear this guy get liver. I'm too chicken hearted for this...what if she says NO!!! In the presence of so many people
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2014

You rock Gurl.

Some people on here just won't understand why I insist that you deserve the best, no more, no less. grin
temigracie: ...Mizmycoli....you can lead a horse to the river but you cant force it to drink from the river....

..That is what he believe about women .....

..I have my believe too

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
ikwoche: father lord bless me with this kind love that will make me act like a MUMU
Lol, U sure say u pray ds prayer 4m ur heart?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lol.....ok o.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
That's not the issue here.

I chose not to comment on this matter.
I'll pass.
hensben: ok make me understand cos me think 'What if the lady had no intention of marrying him? She'll just be forced to say "Yes" and you can imagine the outcome afterwards'...we re all learning smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
MabraO: I can't be as romantic as this never
Even if it comes with a price
Who tell you? abi you go do pass cheesy grin jerrrrooooossssssyyyyyyyy tongue nor be you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by hensben(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi: That's not the issue here.

I chose not to comment on this matter.
I'll pass.
why nau?talk jare smiley
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi:
You rock Gurl.

Some people on here just won't understand why I insist that you deserve the best, no more, no less. grin
ok miss. Different nigga different shitz. What if you bf quietly proposes in a cute restaurant? That be ok right? Cos for most niggas proposing in a mall is a No No.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Chinum: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
50calibre: For a Nigerian dude, this is a very stu*pid thing to do, considering the fact he'd still have to shell out lots of money to buy her from her parents.

The lady should be the one on her knees thanking him for taking her off the market.

Some Nigerian guys are just so dumb these days.

Were u abused as a child? Why d hate undecided. U need a good therapist bro.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
duni04: I dont get the motive of people that do this public proposal thing. Is it to impress people around or to impress the girl, or to scare the girl into saying yes? Its just a weird way of doing something personal that should be between two people. Very distasteful undecided

Have you ever been in love before? Real, wild, reckless, mind-blowing love.

My boyfriend and I were absurd during the first year of our relationship. Like, actually composing poetry via sms. He couldn't stop talking about me to other people and I, him. His neighbors knew about me for months before they ever laid eyes on me. We talked on the phone EVERY DAY, for HOURS. If a day went by when one didn't hear from the other, it was cause for concern.

When you feel that way, you want the world to know, because it's so amazing. You almost feel drunk. And you want everyone to know that that person that you love so much, they love you back.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MabraO: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
FrankySnow: Who tell you? abi you go do pass cheesy grin jerrrrooooossssssyyyyyyyy tongue nor be you? undecided

gringringrin
U got me there wink
I might do more if is ugrin
U in Benin now
And how was ur journey?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MabraO: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
FrankySnow: Who tell you? abi you go do pass cheesy grin jerrrrooooossssssyyyyyyyy tongue nor be you? undecided

gringringrin
U got me there wink
I might do more if is for ugrin
U in Benin now
And how was ur journey?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by sugaarbear(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
siobahn: Film show for lagosians. grin
The guy try sha but he for enter eatery so he go get people wey go clap for am. All these people wey just stand dey look no even fit clap for the guy tongue
bro na naija we dey...dem go juststand look
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by roufy235(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
quite romantic
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
MabraO:

gringringrin
U got me there wink
I might do more if is for ugrin
U in Benin now
And how was ur journey?
Emure tongue grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by sugaarbear(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
the guy try die. ..but too much american films sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.