Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83919 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ideee03(f): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hahaha... grin grin grin
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by victor2exl(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
FlirtyKaren: Cute or nah, guys? This happened yesterday, I'm told.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/photos-this-guy-proposed-to-his-girl-in.html

everything fake for ths mater..instead make you dey pray for fidelity...na show you dey show..Bleep upppppppppppppppppp

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Ventura1: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2014

U are correct!

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
I do angry
kendrick93: but why d publicity? who gives a damn
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I swear!!! Like niiigga you can propose in Paris
you again grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ..you call that slavery ??
Babe you know I'm talking in a broader sense. Would you rather have a guy who borrows cosmetic love as portrayed in Hollywood blockbusters or a real, frank guy whose every sentence, look, smile, grunt, wink, etc, speaks volumes?

Would you have a guy whose so-called creativity is largely derived from common place practices; clichés that have lost depth and meaning by reason of use?

Love is way more than public proposals and diamond rings. Love is more than a script to appeal to a woman's fantasy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by goalburner(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: oga mi, hw far na? Where u go hide since?
Lolz....I no hide, na watch i dey watch oo
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ibangs(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Not the best of it but good though. He seems to have lost a bit of confidence in what her decision will be thus being completely overwhelmed and delirious. Going two knees down and grabbing her was a bit weird, one should have been more romantic while holding her hand. All the same, I wish them the best.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Oluwajideloll(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Men, u go have trust issue ooo.. smiley
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Prettilicious(f): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
awww! oh my gush!!!...* lends handkerchief*

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
ideology:

One thing about you is that you air your views irrespective of people 's opinion.
Its cool

But You need to be flexible at times, the world is changing rapidly, with lots of fantacies, there some that are ok, it won't change your person.

But Am just wondering how I will be a friend to someone for sometime, and she knows definitely we are getting married, but She still makes a big deal of this proposal issue.

Anyway some ladies like drama,
my sweetie deserves anything and everything, I'll do anything for love cheesy
Like you said: my views cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Oluwajideloll(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
ideee03: Hahaha... grin grin grin

Men, u go have trust issues ooo...
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by chiogoezubem(f): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
tellwisdom:

Ehen??...for your mind; u don sabi me oo

Wella naa, beyond the mind.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ideology(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...IDEOLOGY...
Babe, no vex o o,
I understand his point, but You can help him learn some things he doesn't know.

Your boo may not have the same views over some issues all the time,

I also noticed wrong use of some words can affect exactly what we want to say, I apologize on his behave lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by sexymoma(f): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
fabiano09:

We understand,u hv 10 boyfriends,u must be coded
angry
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2014

word!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by RAPMAN02(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
ok
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
side gossips be like...

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Superstar007(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
The guy get mind sha.
What if the lady had no intention of marrying him? She'll just be forced to say "Yes" and you can imagine the outcome afterwards.

Odikwa very risky!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by numericalguy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Maybe She's Dangote's only daughter.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
ibangs: Not the best of it but good though. He seems to have lost a bit of confidence in what her decision will be thus being completely overwhelmed and delirious. Going two knees down and grabbing her was a bit weird, one should have been more romantic while holding her hand. All the same, I wish them the best.

That melted my heart. Shyness is cute.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pascalmilan11(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
I can't try dat am a learned man
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax: Babe you know I'm talking in a broader sense. Would you rather have a guy who borrows cosmetic love as portrayed in Hollywood blockbusters or a real, frank guy whose every sentence, look, smile, grunt, wink, etc, speaks volumes?

Would you have a guy whose so-called creativity is largely derived from common place practices; clichés that have lost depth and meaning by reason of use?

Love is way more than public proposals and diamond rings. Love is more than a script to appeal to a woman's fantasy.
....Tymax, i rest my case...
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Edusouls(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Africans copying western life, we cant practise these cultures so well, cos we re not and will neva be whites, look at how people re watching like goats, instead of clapping, because it is not our culture, people looking at them strangely..and kneeling down proposing to a black girl nooo, it wont work, because they re not romantic and loving like white girls, chai guys see that guy let us down..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tallesty1(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
50calibre: For a Nigerian dude, this is a very stu*pid thing to do, considering the fact he'd still have to shell out lots of money to buy her from her parents.

The lady should be the one on her knees thanking him for taking her off the market.

Some Nigerian guys are just so dumb these days.
lols.... Sometimes I do ask myself "What if her parents say NO" and mean it?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Donkunxex(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
u proposed to her inside a mall when u get married and she start askinq for money for shoppinq ..no complain oooh.... me I proposed to my babe in church...

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
olaxco2f: will check back later...

in other news i was in shoprite and i clapped for him i even hug the lady in question!
And you are still alive? embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2014

So you're buying that explanation?

temigracie: ....Tymax, i rest my case...

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
I cannot do such. Its just not necessary

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Edusouls: Africans copying western life, we cant practise these cultures so well, cos we re not and will neva be whites, look at how people re watching like goats, instead of clapping, because it is not our culture, people looking at them strangely..and kneeling down proposing to a black girl nooo, it wont work, because they re not romantic and loving like white girls, chai guys see that guy let us down..

You're wrong. The applause was so loud, people were coming out of stores to see.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by hensben(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi:
(sigh)
Y'know Bae,
There are those times when silence is Golden.

With the kind of hateful comments I'm seeing here, if I were to comment, it'd be one of passive aggression, so I'll just let it pass.

However, know this.

The way a guy treats a lady isn't a statement about her (as a human being).
It's a statement about Him.

So, the next time you come across a guy who spews nasty comments and demeans/reduces women to a state of nothingness,
Just know that it's a reflection of the value and worth he places on himself.

You cannot give what you don't have.

Oyibo will say:
Na for where dem dey play, them dey tok true.

Wisdom is always profitable to direct. wink
sweery, him loving the babe is cool but why this show? this is not our way of life, must we copy/inherit everything from west..what i see in the pic is that the guy is just acting...too much hollywood..smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.