Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,402 members, 7,864,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83946 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
texanomaly:

Ever seen the movie "Bambi"? Thumper says, "If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all." tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wui-PNqJrxs

Hehe
Thank you for those references. This is nothing about saying nice thing, this is about speaking one's mind. I hate to hide my feelings. I don't see anything wrong in that post. Please, explain better. Why do you think that post is bad?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dis oyinbo madness don dey enter Nigeria small small. Shinyere na for okija shrine I go propose to you,I no wan take any chance with you

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by austine4real(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
i wish em gudluck and long life 2geda grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by rossyc(f): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
siobahn: Film show for lagosians. grin
The guy try sha but he for enter eatery so he go get people wey go clap for am. All these people wey just stand dey look no even fit clap for the guy tongue
. Yes oh, u re right, see as dey jst stand like stick..lolzz

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
The only time I'll do this nonsense is on April Fool. And of course, na palm kernel go dey inside that case.

Rubbish!

I go still pay bride price, I go still spend money on top your head,
I go still spend money on top wedding,
I go still spend money on top your head for the rest of my life.

I come dey nidon dey beg this ediat?

Your fathers dia!

Come on goan wash plate!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MabraO: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
I can't be as romantic as this never
Even if it comes with a price

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
okeyben10:
For your mind
n yes shame on yu
Careful now. Not everyone is a slave to women.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
Careful now. Not everyone is a slave to women.
..you call that slavery ??

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
mkoabiola: Is It compulsory to propose.
Cos I can't propose in d public glare.
Am too shy to propose
If she belle ful for stomach na my own propose b dat oo

Unafrican. Borrowed idea. This is not part of our culture. The marriage culture in the western world is quite different from Africa. We should not allow all these strange culture into our system.

2 Likes

Everybody just wants to be famous and accepted.

Except for me, I don't to give a sh1t.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by chiogoezubem(f): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
tellwisdom: Another mugu.....who does this in this modern age?? sad

Go jor! You would do worse. I can already see you taking the pain of the koboko just to get your woman. I know your type, you talk boldly against something, you rush off to do the opposite just to please either yourself or that special 'sombory.' #yimu# lolzz

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by lafuria1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerians, we are sometimes just bitter for no reason. If those couples were white, most of you criticizing them will react differently.
Proposing in this nature is meant for the public to see, prove to her that you can let the world know she is getting married to you. It takes different form. They chose shop rite because they wanted lot of people to see it.
You guys should chill, if you don't like it, warn your boyfriend not to attempt it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Tymax(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Reiyvinn: The only time I'll do this nonsense is on April Fool. And of course, na palm kernel go dey inside that case.

Rubbish!

I go still pay bride price, I go still spend money on top your head,
I go still spend money on top wedding,
I go still spend money on top your head for the rest of my life.

I come dey nidon dey beg this ediat?

Your fathers dia!

Come on goan wash plate!!
99999999999999999999 likes. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
If that guy no later marry that babe na serious war ooo coz him done advertise her to the whole world cheesy NOTE: This is not a public property, do not use and dump... grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by davidif: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Chei!!!! Nigerians imitating the West since 1914 grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Sunymoore(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
weldone guru tag. babane442 i see you.
your own remain small

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
okeyben10:

some pipo dey craze sha

SeaGold....bn noticing yu since that survive ebola thread cool WATCHING cool

Am I safe?grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by shizzle11(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Darn! that was bold from the guy, i cant do that even if she's the one to sponsor our wedding.

btw why are some ladies here talking shyte, i thought you all like romantic guys, dont you? or wasnt that romantic? gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by kendrick93(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
i feel quite emberassed for dis guy.he looks lyk a right old mugu. wat a shame

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ideology(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax:
In the olden days it was a privilege for a woman to be worthy of marriage. Don't come here and tell me that I should kneel down to propose to any babe.

Is she blind? Or can't she see that we both love each other? Must I kneel before strangers before she knows I'm going to marry her?

Even in India (with all the pretty gals with naturally long hair) the groom is paid a dowry; a huge gift in property and possessions. But una no go copy dat one o. Na fake hollywood movie dey sweet u pass.

Ladies should be grateful for the attention I give. It is valuable. angry

One thing about you is that you air your views irrespective of people 's opinion.
Its cool

But You need to be flexible at times, the world is changing rapidly, with lots of fantacies, there some that are ok, it won't change your person.

But Am just wondering how I will be a friend to someone for sometime, and she knows definitely we are getting married, but She still makes a big deal of this proposal issue.

Anyway some ladies like drama,
my sweetie deserves anything and everything, I'll do anything for love cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Bryan12(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija:
I am not a hater. I spoke my mind on their look not the situation. Is that okay?
ok.you wen dey call person ugly,don create human being b4?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by kendrick93(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
lafuria1: Nigerians, we are sometimes just bitter for no reason. If those couples were white, most of you criticizing them will react differently.
Proposing in this nature is meant for the public to see, prove to her that you can let the world know she is getting married to you. It takes different form. They chose shop rite because they wanted lot of people to see it.
You guys should chill, if you don't like it, warn your boyfriend not to attempt it.
but why d publicity? who gives a damn
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by mencade5(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bitojoe:

the girl na mumu be dat.any girl wey u propose to after rounds of sex on bed have first class in mumuciology.this is the highest oda of no value
copy copy africa man. Go do ur own.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thumper! what did your father tell you this morning? grin

You get time sha cheesy
Thanks for bringing back memories smiley
texanomaly:

Ever seen the movie "Bambi"? Thumper says, "If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all." tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wui-PNqJrxs

Hehe
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by M4gunners: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
The guy try, i wish them all the best.Una see that chick for background with heavy duty backyard, make una help me look for her Number.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pablus: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
congrats to them. too public for me sha.
nice to see many naija girls with good figures/slim in the pic. i guess it's when they get to the US and start eating junk food that many become "heavy".

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ibangs(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Not the best of it but good though. He seems to have lost a bit of confidence in what her decision will be thus being completely overwhelmed and delirious. Going two knees down and grabbing her was a bit weird, one should have been more romantic while holding her hand. All the same, I wish them the best.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by spanzed(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ....Tymax, you need to change ooo...

It is the men's work to do somethings eg proposing and asking out....

...You made mention of Ruth yesterday during one of our conversations...Ruth proposed to Boaz for real, but i believe it has been ordained from heaven already that they will get married....
...You cant compared then to now...Guys of nowadays have turned to another thing entirely.....Their sense od reasoning is totally different from then....

...If a lady ask you out now, what will be your response?...what impression do you have about her?...and they say first impression last longer...

If your girlfriend propose to you now, will you accept??....wont you believe she has a hidden agenda??...
I wonder wetin u no fi do...Doctor,Pastor,as well as relationship consultant..Shoutout 2 Temi u 3 much

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Awwwww smiley
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by qtx(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Film tricks. lol
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by mencade5(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
shizzle11: Darn! that was bold from the guy, i cant do that even if she's the one to sponsor our wedding.

btw why are some ladies here talking shyte, i thought you all like romantic guys, dont you? or wasnt that romantic? gringrin
na jealousy dey worry many ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.