Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631596 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
happy bd adeh
Happy new month friends

Kelvin still on top
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
--continuation--
After their close escape from the police, Jay has been extra careful in his dealing and public displays, most especially the calls he recieved.
He was seated inside a fast food joint with Kelvin and the disguised business woman from Dubai, Becky.
"Jay, what do you suggest we do?" Kelvin asked.
Jay kept quiet for a while, probably thinking of the way out of his present predicament, he was now a wanted man all over the country, his pictures were all over the places, on newspapers, on television and magazines.
"Personally, I don't know what to do, but I think joing the corporation will do a lot." Becky chirped in. If there was one thing Kelvin hated about Becky, it was her jumpy-attitude to issues of personal security.
"I am not talking to you but him." Kelvin said obviously irritated.
Jay who was wearing a hooded cardigan and a sunglass in a bid to disguise his face.
"I can't join the corp." Jay said.
Jay was once a member of the Khal corp but his exposure to certain amount of things made him grow wings and he pulled out of the corporation. Maleek would have ordered his death if it were to be someone else withing the corporation, but the fact that it was Jay, another highly placed member just on the same level with Danger-kelv. But since he was a protegee to Kelvin he was always there to work for him(Kelvin)
After his exit from Khal corp, he formed a three man team who worked for a highly placed politician in the country where he made his money and lived in affluence.
"I am not in support of Jay coming back, it will be disastrous for him." Kelvin said filling his glass with his drink.
Becky raised a eyebrow and wanted to talk, but a look from Kelvin said it all. She kept her mouth shut and watched as the two expert killers discuss even though she was many years older than them, age is nothing but numbers, power and money counts.
"What do you think we should do now?" Becky finally asked.
"Its up to you." Kelvin said confidently.
"Me?"
Kelvin nodded affirmatively.
"Get close to either of Ngozi, Sylvester or Mike. Get them on your side, I'll try and manipulate Clement, all we needed is for them to drop this case." Kelvin explained.
Jay knew getting close to the afforementioned policemen doesn't change a thing or assure him of freedom. As long as he was still alive, he will always be on the wanted list. The best thing is to get the afforementioned police officers out of the way or demoralise them, but Kelvin won't buy such idea because he'll be a victim of such resolve.
Kelvin who had a different plan for Jay was looking at his reaction. From where he sat backing the other diners in the restaurant, he could see eyes staring at Jay from behind him and almost everybody whispering at the same time. This was what he wanted, he want Jay out of the way, even though his greatest downfall would have been the arrest of Jay and with Clement still in the force, he knew it won't take time before Jay was nabbed. This was the reason why he didn't want Jay in the corp, he knew he'd become powerful like he was before he left eight months ago. He wanted him dead, because he knew Jay was the only living individual who knew so much about him including his personal life, one way or the other, if Jay was caught, he was dead too.
"Guy, they are begining to stare at you. Lets get out of here. You go first." Kelvin said.
Jay stood up and made for the door carefully.
"That's it, you can go to Dubai like you have always wanted." Kelvin said when Jay was almost at the door as he slipped an envelope of what was supposed to be a travelling passport and a cheque.
"Its nice doing business with you." She said shaking hands with him.
Kelvin led the way as they made to walk out of the eatery, Jay fell to the ground clutching his chest as he battled to hold unto his precious life.
Kelvin pretended he didn't know him, he slipped into his own car thinking Becky had driven off as planned but unknown to him, Becky was a die hard loyalist of Jay and she stood with him. The moment the policemen came, she drove off, but not after slipping a piece of paper inside his blood soaked pocket.

--to be continued--
This update is dedicated to two great readers of this story. Adeh39 the birthday girl and Handie the graduate of today, another crime story veteran. I pray that Jah continue to be with you guys. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by boladex1: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
whao, danger kelv is really dangerous, hope this lady will not implicate Kelvin.

weldone D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
ahannn

dangerKelv, your days are numbered
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
boladex1:
whao, danger kelv is really dangerous, hope this lady will not implicate Kelvin.

weldone D9ty7

haha
faster fingers
i wanted to be d first to comment

*sobs*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by omotalkie(f): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmmm... Following bumper to bumper
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmmm...Kelvin making enemies since 1000BC,jst don't let kelv die sha...I still believe he has a good heart
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
adeh39:
Lol!!!, if u guys were dere when I was born dat
means u are 100yrs old nw,
D water spirits said I should say a big THANK YOU 2
u guys, nd u are all invited 2 d party.
Same venue, hope u guys remember? I'm officially
inviting Techno4life, Emmykul4luv,
D9ty7,Onemansquad,Bluestarry nd 10 other
volunteers 2 d party. Venue: Under d water of Lekki
Beach,I mean under d SEA. DRess Code: White,
many foods nd drinks are available. Including
beautiful Chics 4 d guys. THANKS.
i knew u were a witch (lolz)but can u swim that deep?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thanks d9ty..
Happy birthday my sister from nairaland Adeh39... But nah very stubborn girl.

Tecno4life gimme 2starck vodkas and a plate of odeckwu.. Adeh go pay.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Adeh pls am kinda busy right now, i wouldn't be able to attend the party,maybe i should send some of my representatives to you Pls dot think am afraid to come.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
OMG, D9ty7, I'm blushing........ I really appreciate it dear, Thanks 2 u guys. U really made my day. Nd as 4 dose pple dat still wnt 2 come 2 my party, invitation is still on........ Foods,drinks nd beautiful chics dat are endowed, are dere waiting 4 u. 4 dose pple dat are scared of coming....., *shakes my head* u are missing a lot.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
adeh39:
OMG, D9ty7, I'm blushing........ I really appreciate it dear, Thanks 2 u guys. U really made my day. Nd as 4 dose pple dat still wnt 2 come 2 my party, invitation is still on........ Foods,drinks nd beautiful chics dat are endowed, are dere waiting 4 u. 4 dose pple dat are scared of coming....., *shakes my head* u are missing a lot.
am on way dia. Hope d z alomo much and to spare?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by barackodam: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
Move on boss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
BomBastic....... D story Must Be completed B4 New Year Ooooo *Scrapes Cutlass*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kcee14u(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Cant jst believe kelvin poisoned jay
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kcee14u(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Techno4life on leave # new bar man me....
Viewing this topic: Harrychocoberry(m), Damzy997(m), shankies215, kcee14u, Chemmzy(f), Tapout(m) and 4 guest(s)

make una cum comment b4 i call clement and mike.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kcee14u(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Viewing this topic: Harrychocoberry(m), Damzy997(m), shankies215, Chemmzy(f), Tapout(m) and 4 guest(s)

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Just voted for my favorite nl writer D9ty7, keep the fire burning Bro!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onyi42(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
d9ty7.....thumps up.....pls elongate the story to like march next year
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by omotalkie(f): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
No update yet #walksoutdisappointed#
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Xslaze3xd:
BomBastic....... D story Must Be completed B4 New Year Ooooo *Scrapes Cutlass*

*runs towardz him and disarm him.
Here is a peaceful thread, no threghteninq the writer.

*points ma 12mm to his skull.
Do i make myself clear?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
omotalkie:
No update yet #walksoutdisappointed#

he is not havinq charge na.
Bear with him. Atleast he don drop like 2already today. Am sure he would surely update.

*Drags him back to his seat
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
kcee14u:
Viewing this topic: Harrychocoberry(m), Damzy997(m), shankies215, kcee14u, Chemmzy(f), Tapout(m) and 4 guest(s)

who employ you when i theey hear.

Bluestarry come and handle this one
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Princewilla:
Just voted for my favorite nl writer D9ty7, keep the fire burning Bro!

the vote doesnt count. He is already a winner of a previous episode of the award.

I beckone you to check on other writerz. Thankz for votinq
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Onyi42:
broz u d luk 4 my trouble
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
kcee14u:
Viewing this topic: Harrychocoberry(m), Damzy997(m), shankies215, Chemmzy(f), Tapout(m) and 4 guest(s)

if we catch you, u go turn seamstress
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
stuff46:

*runs towardz him and disarm him.
Here is a peaceful thread, no threghteninq the writer.

*points ma 12mm to his skull.
Do i make myself clear?
*laffs at him* hahahahahahahahah *brinqs out ma DSR 50 Sniper Rifle* nw qo down on ur kneels

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Onyi42:
come U dey madt ke Elonqate What? *brinqs out ma AS50 Sniper Rifle* Oya Talk aqain make I hear U

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onyi42(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bluestarry:
broz u d luk 4 my trouble

many he should finish it by june....dont u think
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kcee14u(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
# laughing @ stuff46 and bluestarry#
E be lyk say una don 4get say kelvin and abdul maleek na my brothers
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kcee14u(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
# laughing @ stuff46 and bluestarry#
E be lyk say una don 4get say kelvin and abdul maleek na my brothers.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
walkz in and pickz all the riffle with my superman mind.

Please we are derailinq this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.