Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631605 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
tobilorba14:
subscribe ko subscribe ni.dnt b selfish na.abeg update naw naw
haha
bad guy,na only you wan chop food.
We ma wan eat
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
tcharrisson:
Barman, abeg if you fit fear me, fear God make am 3 bottles abeg.

as it pleases you
here the is the one bottle
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
A family of criminals with conscience? Except their father sha grin will Jay expose Kelvin? Does victoria knw that the only way she could ever leave that job was if she z dead or arrested? If yes,she could av just poisoned them with the meal she prepared jhor...anyways,I'm staying glued to my screen
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
i love this piece atleast clement is gettinq a progress in his investiagation.

Oga duro ride on
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
--continuation--
"So tell me all I need to know about Khal corp." Clement said to Jay who was sitting on his bed with a handcuff restricting his movement.
He looked from Clement who was the questionaire to Ngozi who was either recording or writing down all that he has said.
"The is nothing to tell you. I know nothing about khal corp or whatever and I will never know anything about it." Jay replied rudely.
"Do you know Danger-kelv?" Clement asked.
"What is Danger-kelv?" He replied after which he bursted into laughter probably mocking Clement. This singular act infuriated Clement and he punched him twice in the face.
"Clement, take it easy. He could pass out again, you know he is still weak." Ngozi said pleadingly.
Clement still wonders what Ngozi is doing in the force, she has a very fragile heart and could burst into tears when she needed to be strong and fearless. She could let a criminal escape because she hate to see people suffer which was why she doesn't handle questioning or getting informations out of criminals.
"And so?" Clement asked.
"He could pass out again and we needed informations from him as fast as possible. Go slowly with him." She added.
Clement turned to face him in annoyance.
"Tell me what you know about Khal corp, tell me about Danger-kelv and tell me how we can get him." Clement said lifting Jays head to be level with his as he bent down.
Jay spat the blood in his mouth to his face.
"Bastard!" He said.
Clement staggered backward like and acid has just been poured on him. He rushed towards him with one thing in mind, punch him till he passes out. But a force was holding him back, he knew who it was, but he was ready to do what he has in mind.
Just then the door opened and Doctor Rapheal walked in.
"Oh! You are here. Congratulations." He said strtching forth his hand.
Clement ingnored him as he wiped his face with a hankie and sat down on the only available chair.
"The nurses actually told me the police are here. My mind told me it has to be you, so I decided to come and congratulate you. Have you gone to see her?" Doctor Rapheal asked.
What is this one talking about? Gone to see who? Were the questions running through his mind.
"What are you talking about Doctor?" He asked.
"Tell me you don't know Rachel has put to bed."
He wanted to punch the doctor for using such an expensive punchline on him but he has to confirm afterall, she ought to be due the following week.
"Which Rachel are you talking about?" He asked.
"Your wife. She arrived this morning and we successfully completed the Ceaserian." Rapheal replied.
Clement was forced to look at Ngozi who also wore a suprised expression on her face.
"Where is she?" Clement asked.
"Ward eleven second floor."
Clement hurried towards the door and yanked it opened angrily, he raced out of the room with Ngozi on his heels.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Janet just finished packing her travelling boxes and she sat down in the living room anxiously waiting for 7pm when she was expected to drive to the airport, her flight was scheduled to take off by 8pm. Then her phone rang for the upteenth time, it was Frank.
"Hello Jane, you promised to call me back but you didn't."
"Sorry dear, I have been busy all day. Are you still coming?" She asked.
"yeah. So what time should I come?" He asked.
He must not know she was leaving the country, she must not even give him signs that she was travelling.
"Come around four o'clock." She replied.
He professed his love for her three days ago and promised to visit her new apartment, she granted his request to visit her knowing fully well that she was travelling out of the country. All she needed to do was send the address to him around 4pm when she knew it will be difficult to come with the police, even if they had plans of coming later in the night or some other day, they'll meet her door locked.
"I'll send the address when am done here." She said. She could hear him gave a loud scream of happiness.

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
I really appreciate your comment sir.
Hardetayour:
Bro. I wish I had ur kind of brain. I started this story when u started but I've always been a ghost reader. I've decided to remove myself from ghost mode. Only geniuses do things like this. Keep it Up
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ogunholla(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
A Nice lunch, thanks man
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
No be you own Kelvin bro
KelvinGraphics:

Which Kelvin wanna die?shockedshockedshocked
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
You shouldn't have quoted that update bro. You get what I meant right? It only make the thread combersome. If you can please edit it, I'll appreciate
ogunholla:
A Nice lunch, thanks man

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Onemansquad:

ok stuff46 bring a cup of coffee 4 her nd make it snappy

a cup of coffee it is

*rushes in with a tray and a cup off coffee
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
ogunholla:
A Nice lunch, thanks man

*chops and clean mouth*i needed more
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
D9ty7:
No be you own Kelvin bro
Thank God oooogringringringrin

Weldone o. Na u be the boss sir. See as people dey struggle to buy ticket to come read ur story.
More oil to ur brain bro
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Hardetayour: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
stuff46:

welcome ma guy
feel free
Thank you sire
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
I jealous this writer o. Gr8 piece. Good listeners, good everything infact what else? Anyway I pray victoria gets Janet though I'm proud of what she did to the barrister. If only Jay knew who Kelv is.... Hmmm Finally Rachel delivered. I hope is a boy. Imagine chief Patrick as grand papa! Good job D....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Hardetayour: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
D9ty7:
I really appreciate your comment sir.
UW sire
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dose of you quoting d whole update wen i stat floging u guys u wil stop by force
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dis frank is a moomoo why wil she nt suspet dat he is planning somtin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by boladex1: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
beautiful write up as usual, loving this story and janet must not escape ooo, victoria must succeed.

Kelvin and clement who will out think/fox the other
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
The great KelvinGraphics has spoken. You made my day.
KelvinGraphics:

Thank God oooogringringringrin

Weldone o. Na u be the boss sir. See as people dey struggle to buy ticket to come read ur story.
More oil to ur brain bro
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
All in a circle indeed

i pray Janet is nabbed but fear for her life
victoria won't spare her

congrats Clement on your new born baby

the thunder wey go fire Chief Pat dey do rehearsal

Dolapo..my thoughts are with you

well done boss...ride on
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
One of us here gave birth to a cute little princess this afternoon. Congratulations to you Omotalkie.
Even if she no tell us, we go still greet her for the sake of the baby, abi wetin we wan do?
Once again congrats to the new baby and her mum, Omotalkie. Happiness shall never leave your home.
A big shoutout to Uncle out there!

2 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Flakeey:
All in a circle indeed

i pray Janet is nabbed but fear for her life
victoria won't spare her

congrats Clement on your new born baby

the thunder wey go fire Chief Pat dey do rehearsal

Dolapo..my thoughts are with you

well done boss...ride on
no d thunda dy gym yet b4 e strike
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Cashio(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
i was here
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ayox1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
i swear ojukokoro no good at all. na 2 naming ceremony i go 4my area yesterday. den invite me 4 d first one but d second one, i do mo gbo mo branch. since yesterday my tommy don dey do me somekind tin. D9tvy nd co pls what can use to stop dis pain.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
D9ty7:
One of us here gave birth to a cute little princess this afternoon. Congratulations to you Omotalkie.
Even if she no tell us, we go still greet her for the sake of the baby, abi wetin we wan do?
Once again congrats to the new baby and her mum, Omotalkie. Happiness shall never leave your home.

wow wow, congratulationz.
Sisi iam happy for you
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
the pictures to the baby, i would really love to see them.
Oga duro abeg upload am or you share am in the whatsapp group
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
I'll do that now.
stuff46:
the pictures to the baby, i would really love to see them.
Oga duro abeg upload am or you share am in the whatsapp group
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
ayox1:
i swear ojukokoro no good at all. na 2 naming ceremony i go 4my area yesterday. den invite me 4 d first one but d second one, i do mo gbo mo branch. since yesterday my tommy don dey do me somekind tin. D9tvy nd co pls what can use to stop dis pain.
gamalin 20 grin grin

bros no use am o if nt anywhr u go ur shotput go dy folow u, u go porge lyk mad grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ayox1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Onemansquad:

gamalin 20 grin grin

bros no use am o if nt anywhr u go ur shotput go dy folow u, u go porge lyk mad grin grin
if u know wetin i dey feel ryt now i swear u no go use am play. embarassed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
I'll try and drop one update tonight dedicating it to our new baby. But if I couldn't, I'll drop it tomorrow.
Question for all: who go born next here? Omotalkie is our mummy presently. Any other married lady in here?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
ayox1:
if u know wetin i dey feel ryt now i swear u no go use am play. embarassed
eya hardluk jst bear it
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by omotalkie(f): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
D9ty7:
Aww! Amen! Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.