Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631444 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by okalo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
finally finally, I am here at last
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is don sleve's nephew
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
tecno4life:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THE THUNDER THAT WANT'S TO FIRE YOU IS EATING EBA angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOU WANT MAKE MY BELOVED MIKE DIE angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

He must die.. & he will
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
I really wanted to reply everyone who has commented so far today. But mentioning y'all is lengthy like an update. But I'll do my best in acknowledging everyone of you.
Stuff46, tecno4life, onemansquad, kocvalour, Emmykul4love, okalo, scholesjnr, kayham, codedbaby, onosj, arabaribiti, kolynz, adewealth027, shankies215, Ogbarmey, macpetrus, Abuklaw and a whole host of others. I really appreciate it.
I will try and drop one update before I go to bed.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
oyaaaa! Chop knuckle jare oga! .....may d inspiration neva cease!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Egonec(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok boss....i'm waitin. Fingers crossed!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Egonec(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok boss....i'm waitin. Fingers crossed!

Nice job !
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
--continuation--
Clement did everything alone at home throughout the night, his wife was still in the hospital while Dolapo stayed with her so she can help her do some things like carry the baby, help her get water. He felt indebted to the girl because he can't imagine himself doing all that.
He just finished warming his supposed dinner in the microwave, Dolapo had prepared it in the afternoon and left some for him to eat in case he was hungry. He picked a bottle of fanta and sat down to eat the food which complemented the colour of the drink before him.
His mind flashed back to Ngozi and Jay, as much as he wanted to help her, he just couldn't, his job would be placed on the hang if he should try it, she should just try to understand him and stop being selfish, he concluded as he brought the spoon to his mouth and parted his lips.
"This girls cooks well." He said within himself while he continued his meal.
His ringing phone caught his attention. He cursed the caller under his breathe, he hated recieving calls while eating. Alas, it was Mike.
"Hey Mike." He said on picking up.
"How do you do?" Mike asked.
"Am good. Any new development?" He asked.
"Yeah. Firstly, Deoye and his gang will be attacking the only surviving girl tomorrow in school." Mike said referring to Dolapo.
"Okay. Go on."
"There is another development here, a girl was driven into Deoye's new hiding place today, even though we didn't know if she is one of them, but from the look of things, she is not. Another girl who we supposed is a member drove the car, a Honda CRV, a tracker was placed on her car and she made her last stop after departing Deoye's hiding at house 25, St Anthony cresent, Ajayi estate." Mike explained.
"House 25? Ajayi estate?" Clement asked.
"Yeah."
"Anthony Cresent?" He asked while Mike affirmed.
"Keep your tabs on Deoye and his gang, you know what to do the moment they drive out tomorrow. I'll will get someone work on the other lady." Clement instructed.
"Okay boss. Goodnight." Mike said.
"Alright."
"And congrats on the new born baby."
"Yeah thanks." Clement replied and hung up.
House 25, St Anthony Cresent, AJAYI ESTATE, that was where his mother lived, he remembered visiting the place about five years ago, after which his father made his vow not to visit the house again.
There has to be a mix up somewhere. Maybe his mother is in danger. He waved off the thought.
His mind drifted back to his daughter. What name will he call her? He wanted an English name just like his, maybe Kimberly, Amanda, Gabriella or Chloe.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Are you saying you wanted to free a criminal because you found out he his your long lost brother?" Tobiloba asked.
"That's ridiculous." He added.
"Its not. I only wanted him to see my parent, and that's all." Ngozi replied.
"Hear yourself out. You ought to distance yourself away from him. Remember he is a criminal, a terrorist, who has committed a lot of atrocities, enough to get him killed." Tobiloba explained.
"He is your in-law." Ngozi cautioned.
"I know. But he was not there when I came to meet your family members, neither did he know anything about us." Tobiloba replied.
"Whatever. I just want him to meet papa and mama, so they can be rest assured that their son is alive."
"He is alive but in prison because he has killed so many people. Remember how sensitive your job is, unless you want to resign then you can associate yourself with him." Tobiloba said.
The arguement between them started right from the time Tobiloba picked her up in front of his place of work and all through the drive back home, they argued, she prepared dinner which was left untouched, because they argued when they ought to start eating and thereby lost their appetite, now that they were about going to bed, they are still at it.
"Look here if you don't mind, I want to sleep. Pretend as if you have no brother, Nwankwo or whatever you called him is a beast and will be killed." Tobiloba said.
Where he got the nerve to talk to her like that, she didn't know.
His latest reply earned his a slap on his face and in retaliation, he pushed her unto the bed and pinned her down causing her to scream.
"Are you mad?" Ngozi asked.
His anger got the better of him and he slapped her back. She freed herself from him and ran out of the house with only one thing, her phone.
The time was 9:05pm and it was late already, he searched for her but couldn't find her.
From her hiding place she placed a call to Kelvin.
"Hello Kelvin, please come and pick me up, I'll explain everything to you." She said crying.
The cold was getting at her, she had only her nightie on her, hopefully she'll survive the night and break up with Tobiloba the next day.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Benjaminbest(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
family bond stil exist tobi is tired of ngozi i think but on d oda hand both of dem are at fault
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Ziziola: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Haba! Tobi didn't try. How will he call his in-law a beast? But Ngozi self is too hot tempered. Police or no police she is a woman
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wats wrong wit dis ngozi xf, now, she would xplain everything to.kelvin....and....and....we all knw d rest na.Tnk u so mch oga D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by pishon: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
God job bro.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tomorrow's update may come in late because my battery is almost down and coupled with the fact that tomorrow is saturday. Even tho it doesn't stop us from getting the early morning update, but this time, one update would be dropped. And others dropped later in the day.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Edipee(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Choi, this is getting more exciting and dangerous! D9ty7 pls don't give me heartbreak, things are just getting messy.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
dats what she is lukin 4 nd nw she has gotten it
i pity ngozi *smh*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
D9ty7:
I really wanted to reply everyone who has commented so far today. But mentioning y'all is lengthy like an update. But I'll do my best in acknowledging everyone of you.
Stuff46, tecno4life, onemansquad, kocvalour, Emmykul4love, okalo, scholesjnr, kayham, codedbaby, onosj, arabaribiti, kolynz, adewealth027, shankies215, Ogbarmey, macpetrus, Abuklaw and a whole host of others. I really appreciate it.
I will try and drop one update before I go to bed.
Oqa @ D Top..... U nor Still Mention my name abi??... I qo still comment...... Dat Nqozi na Mumu ooo... Putinq Her Interest Before Our Security.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abeg bro, no vex for your little brother na. I bin wan mention your name but your name wasn't on the page where I got the people I mentioned. Moreso, this your username na something o. I doubt if I can know it off hand.
Xslaze3xd:
Oqa @ D Top..... U nor Still Mention my name abi??... I qo still comment...... Dat Nqozi na Mumu ooo... Putinq Her Interest Before Our Security.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
D9ty7:
Abeg bro, no vex for your little brother na. I bin wan mention your name but your name wasn't on the page where I got the people I mentioned. Moreso, this your username na something o. I doubt if I can know it off hand.
he quote me oooo... Ahhhh shoki.shoki ahhhh.... The Iqwe Must Hear This.......No Probz Ooooo Broda.... I wan chanqe my name but Seun nor dey allow. But dis Ur Story Na BomB..... For me U be My Best Writer Followed By TheRock5555 then Divepen.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thanks bruv
Xslaze3xd:
he quote me oooo... Ahhhh shoki.shoki ahhhh.... The Iqwe Must Hear This.......No Probz Ooooo Broda.... I wan chanqe my name but Seun nor dey allow. But dis Ur Story Na BomB..... For me U be My Best Writer Followed By TheRock5555 then Divepen.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tobilastik(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
wow....started reading d story today D9ty7 ...what a wonderful write-up ..
more power to ur elbow ijn!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dis Ngozi needs slap wey go make her brain enta default setting.......mtcheeeew
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ngozi had feelings for kelvin right from the day she met him. All those she loves are dangerous. He bro and now her crush. Dolapo's food is nice eh Clement! You are now a father o. Victoria has gotten what she wants.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Seanixking: 1:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Ngozi is a fool, coz u have feeling for kelvin wich i think is lust sef,u reject a life time opportunity of gettin married...and latta she will come open topic for romance section on nairaland on hw men r wicked(LoL)...i wonder how girls think..
Abegi go report give danger kelv make him go finizh ur brother up, it seems he did a bad jab last he tried killing him...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by teamplayey: 4:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm here
#commenting. Lol
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Malayo: 5:53am On Dec 06, 2014
good job. can't hide anymore grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kayham: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2014
AM everyone d9ty aw was ur nyt
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Egonec(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2014
I'm beginning to dislike dat Ngozi of a girl. She isn't submissive at all...and acts irrationally at times. I pray neva to av dat kind of girl.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Egonec(m): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Seanixking:
Ngozi is a fool, coz u have feeling for kelvin wich i think is lust sef,u reject a life time opportunity of gettin married...and latta she will come open topic for romance section on nairaland on hw men r wicked(LoL)...i wonder how girls think..
Abegi go report give danger kelv make him go finizh ur brother up, it seems he did a bad jab last he tried killing him...

Lol....she's running to d devil for safety!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Egonec(m): 7:14am On Dec 06, 2014
Good morning all and happy weekend. Thumbs up D9ty7 !
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donPhill(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2014
mehn...cant wait to see this piece unfold to d end....nice work d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2014
i'm beginning to hate ngozi passionately angry angry angry angry angry

she called kelvin shocked shocked shocked shocked tobi may ur soul rest in peace

dolapo is in danger embarassed embarassed embarassed pls protect her

d9ty7 more grease to ur elbow grin grin grin grin
I am waiting for rachael to die because it's dangerKelv on her case, you can't beat that cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.