Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,340 members, 7,846,485 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (632630 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
I think that will be all today. I want us to go steadily, three updates per day, so we can finish the story before 15th, maybe on the 11th. Or waddaya think?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
D9ty7:
I think that will be all today. I want us to go steadily, three updates per day, so we can finish the story before 15th, maybe on the 11th. Or waddaya think?
na u tok am oo if d story no finish dat day i wil cane u and call adeh39 4 u
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oga D u don 4gt abt barrista Benson

i tink
janet will nt die bt her properties will be confiscated

Victoria will b nabbed and tru her they will get deoye and co

I reserve d rest
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Well done d9ty7, flakeey and handmaid thanks for your understanding buh i was just trying to add humour to the thread. Apologise to all if my action really stirred the water.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
D9ty7:

Hmmm.. All for the day? cry..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
D9ty7:

date of endinq can change so long as we ge satisfied. My only problem is that i want to read, read and read.

The story now movinq swiftly for the force, i love that and atleast they ar planninq on gittinq an entry point (throuqh vicky)
and janets ill-acquired wealth would go back to the owner thouqh i want let that barristerz marriage crash and then

D9ty7 may God continue to give you wisdom to write more.
BTW were is that girl that caused commosion dz mawninq cause of apology, that typinq when you do was close to an update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
let d story finish before the 10th of this month biko!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
victoria should kill mike abeg... Deola could not b caught, den y shud d nw catch victoria, a top class assasin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oqa D9ty7...... U neva quote me once oooooooo....... E be lyk say U nor Dey See my Comments oooo..... Whether u quote me or not... I qo still Comment...... D stowi is DaH BomB
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Abeg......I am Deola and am nt in da story.......pls don't let dem catch me o
kocvalour:
victoria should kill mike abeg... Deola could not b caught, den y shud d nw catch victoria, a top class assasin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
I dnt think dey can caught Victoria o, at least nt nw, cos d lady is too sharp. Thanks 4 d updates,D9ty7 pls make sure d date doesn't change ooo, cos me I'm resuming sch on d 15th, I may nt be able 2 come online regularly again ooo.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by omotalkie(f): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Raphael is a disgrace to manhood...shame on him.
Victoria thinks dis is her last mission to accomplish before she backs down as an assassin buh I piry her cos dats d end of d road for her. I bet Clement will be shocked to see her in d police nest. Great story! Dis story dey sweet me lyk bread and butter, D9ty7 abeg no finish am quick oo cos e too sweet..tnx
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Beckytee(f): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
D9ty7:
You can't fit vex for me na. I be your brother from the Yoruba empire na.
Alrit na
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
D9ty7 you rock but na when story no finish on that date na him I go finish you. angry undecided

Where is ur address so in case you don't finish it I will..........

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
tecno4life:
D9ty7 you rock but na when story no finish on that date na him I go finish you. angry undecided

Where is ur address so in case you don't finish it I will..........

must you play with gun?
Am begining to suspect you, (GOD PLEASE SHOW ME THIS GUYS TRUE COLOR)

Shea you are the i waiter? I wan submit my resiqnation letter since you don come back

Btw were is bluestarry and onemansquad(tha terrorist?)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by PrinceGozie(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
D9ty7:

Woah.... Story toh badt gan.... Akuko Ugomma.. At last a finish date..... Ride on OP... Ur Bank Alert gana adabata...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Victoria dis ur end. D9t7 ur work is awesome keep it up!..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2014
stuff46:

must you play with gun?

Shea you are the i waiter? I wan submit my resiqnation letter since you don come back

cmon kip quiet b4 i kick ur skull
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Onemansquad:

cmon kip quiet b4 i kick ur skull

laff's (in rick ross voice)
*points ma tobacco to his face and pooof ( sends him a token of smoke)

do i look like bluestarry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2014
--continuation--
Victoria was driving at a very top speed with Janet seated beside her weeping.
"Please let me go." Janet pleaded.
She ignored her and concentrated on the road, just then her phone rang. Checking the name of the caller and the picture, it displayed Madam Alice, her mother.
"Hello Mum." She said.
"For the past three days, you've not shown up at home. Where the hell are you?" Her mother asked angrily.
"Mummy, I am just with my friends." She replied.
"You are with your friend with my car! Anyways, I know you are on the road right now. I expect you to be home before 7pm." Madam Alice said and hung up.
She already had plans of going home today, but didn't bargain a seven o'clock homecoming.
"Does your mother know you do this kind of job?" Janet asked.
Without looking at her, Victoria used the back of her hand to slap her.
"You don't talk to me like that. The instruction given to me was to lock you up in the trunk. But I allowed you to sit here with me, know what you say to me. Okay?"
Janet held her cheeks, at the verge of crying. She nodded her head slowly.
She gently swung the car off the main road and slowly manouvered her way through the untarred road that connects with Don's house.
"Where are you taking me?" Janet asked.
"Just wait till we get there."
She removed her phone and dialled a number, telling whoever it is that was on the other end of the line to come and open the gate for her. Suprisingly, the gate has been opened by the time she drove in and immediately the gate was shut.
"Vickylicious vicky." The guy who opened the gate said.
"Get Don for me." Victoria said frowning.
The guy rushed into the house and returned a few seconds later with Don and one other guy.
"Welcome dear." Don said.
She ignored his greeting and opened the car door.
"Here is she. Sandra will see her here." She said.
Don nodded her head affirmatively, it was the initial plan for Sandra to come and see her in Don's residence where her final punishment will be served to her.
"Take her in boys." Don instructed.
One of the guys stepped forward, grabbed her by the br.e.a.st, as small as it is and dragged her out of the car. She screamed in pain.
"And tell them. They must not touch her, you can see she has no bruise, let Sandra meet her in whole." Victoria said.
"I thought the boys will have fun with her till death. Why the change in plan?" Don asked. He was begining to get irritated by her new found attitude, she now acts like she owned the world. You want to opt out of the gang, why not do it in a gentle way? And to say he had given her the freedom to leave without any hassle, he was begining to have a rethink about the whole issue.
"Sandra wants her complete. When she comes, she'll tell you what to do." She replied as she shut the passenger door and rounded the car to the driver's side.
"Somebody, open the gate." She said as she hopped into the car and turned on the ignition.
Don nudged one of his boys to open the gate for her. She sped out of the compound like she was being followed.
-------
"Where is the other girl?" The detective asked.
"I should ask you. It seemed like she has dropped her with those guys." Mike replied watching her drive past them and taking the turn onto the main road.
"Are we to follow her?" The detective asked.
"No, we'll end up loosing at both ends. Lets see what these guys are up to." Mike said getting out of the car.
"How?"
"We sneak into their compound." He replied.
The two men walked the remaining distance to their shop while strategising how best to handle the case at hand.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2014
--continuation--
Rachel couldn't look at Dolapo in the face, she felt ashamed of all her actions over the past month and her secret affair with Doctor Rapheal. She has been weighing up her chances, maybe to beg her so that she won't report to her husband or pretend like nothing was wrong.
Dolapo was busy taking the pictures of the baby with her phone and showing it to the mother.
"How about this?" Dolapo asked showing her the latest picture she took.
"Its cute." Rachel replied.
"I'll use it as my display picture." Dolapo said smiling like she just won a jackpot.
"Send it to my phone." Rachel said.
"Where is it?"
"Its somewhere over there." Rachel replied pointing to the trolley that stood beside the baby cot. Dolapo picked the phone and unlocked it, she mistakenly touched the screen and a messaged popped up.
"Oh! You have a message." Dolapo said handing her phone to her. She already caught a few words from the message content, no doubt, it was sent from Doctor Rapheal.
When Rachel was done reading the message she dropped the phone beside her.
"I am yet to send the picture." Dolapo reminded her.
"Don't worry." She snapped.
For the past one week that she has been living with Clement and his wife, she hasn't for a minute felt bad or sad except when the thoughts of her friend came flashing, and Rachel was always quick to console her, same with Clement. They are the best family she could ever pray for, even though she knew it was only for a limited time. People will start talking about her, most especially friends and relatives of Rachel, and she'll be sent out so that she doesn't snatch her husband.
The way Rachel replied her shocked her and her countenance changed. Rachel herself knew she took it hard on her but it wasn't her fault.
She left the baby's cot. "I'll be back." Dolapo said and walked out of the ward.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For the first time in three weeks, Barrister Benson spent the whole day at home with his wife. He promised her a romance filled day and he has almost fufilled his promises. From the moment he woke up in the morning after a se.x filled night, he proceeded to the kitchen and made her breakfast, he fed her after which they both went to the bathroom to take their bath, something they haven't done in months, the last time they took their baths together was the day their honeymoon ended. After their baths, Benson cleaned the house like he promised, cleaned the electronics, cleaned their room and even the kitchen while his wife inspected his works.
After which they both went into the kitchen to prepare his own breakfast, it was fun spending the whole day with his wife while she today realised that in her husbad's aggressive body, there lies a gentleman who could win the heart of a lady.
She felt loved that minute and just like they just got married.
They were both in the kitchen again this evening getting prepared for their dinner when Benson excused himself to use the restroom.
His two phones laid on the kitchen cabinet. Its been months since she touched his phone, not even to listen to songs. She didn't know he had two phones, she knew he uses one, but didn't know when he bought the second one that now serves the business purpose.
She picked up his personal line, it was passworded, she tried unlocking it but it proved abortive, she picked the business line, even though it was passworded, she guessed and she unlocked it with the name of his law firm.
When she was about giving up on checking the phone, she saw them. A picture that looked uncountable to her, a picture that broke into bits and looked a million pictures before her, a picture that shattered her heart, a picture that destabilize her breathe. There was her husband lying half unclad with popular model, Sandra Oselu on a bed, covered with a duvet which was almost slipping off Sandra's body, her boobs were visible.
She never thought her husband could cheat on her. She knew he had the tendency to keep relationship outside their marriage but never thought he could cheat on her with Sandra. He was her lawyer for crying out loud.
And that was how a day which began with happiness ended with sadness.
How she wished she didn't even check his phone at all.
How he wished he didn't listen to his wife's plea to spend the day with her.

--to be continued--

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2014
stuff46 you were wishing for benson's marriage to be broken grin grin grin grin grin grin

your wish has just been granted by the great King of the literature section; KING D9TY7 The Great grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2014
ladies abeg na make una dey drop digits for the whatsapp group na embarassed cry it's full of boys cry cryhameenat94 where ur number
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2014
Today is Friday. I should be home earlier tahn expected. Next update drops before 3pm. Lets say 1:30pm/2pm.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by unlimitedbosco: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2014
and i was thinking of reading and runing lyk usain. To all d ladies what is love without forgiveness and what is forgiveness without sin. A cheating man is just kiping with the historical trend of abraham david and king solomon
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2014
i want mike to die! D9ty7 pls grant my wish
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2014
adewealth027:
Abeg......I am Deola and am nt in da story.......pls don't let dem catch me o

They won't.. Not when i'm here
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2014
stuff46:

must you play with gun?

lolzz no be you be my trainer undecided

you and maleek na leaders of kharl corp and I be second best hitman next to dangerKelv
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2014
Good 4 Benson, na God catch am, dnt knw y he did nt delete dose pictures, as 4 Vic, I think she's out of d game 4 good. Rachael, u dey fall my hand ooo, wat's her problem sef?. Thanks 4 d updates, still expecting more frm u.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2014
kocvalour:
i want mike to die! D9ty7 pls grant my wish

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

THE THUNDER THAT WANT'S TO FIRE YOU IS EATING EBA angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOU WANT MAKE MY BELOVED MIKE DIE angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2014
stuff46:

laff's (in rick ross voice)
*points ma tobacco to his face and pooof ( sends him a token of smoke)

do i look like bluestarry
colets d tobbaco nd rub d fire on his beards
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by hadduni(f): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2014
nice work mr d9ty7.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.