Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,566 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (632632 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2014
cry cry cry cry

oh poor Benson
u see ya life outside? alagbere okunrin

Rachel, ehehehe
is it not high time you set things straight?
isokay o..kontinue

well done Dear D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tobilorba14(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2014
dnt let vicky get caught
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Abuklaw(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
The journey with d9ty7 is worthy of a sleepless night.
Kudos boss for satiating my literary taste always
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
I pity Benson's wife. God help Rachel. Keep on keeping on D9ty7. Good Job.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
I pity Benson's wife. God help Rachel. Keep on keeping on D9ty7. Good Job. Here take zobo and relax. gringrin. Don't thank me. You deserve more.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
D9ty7 see what I am saw shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 120 pages shocked shocked o men we don go too far.

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Onemansquad:

colets d tobbaco nd rub d fire on his beards

and who told you i have beards.
Oga duro your updates have paid me, next i expect that nothinq should hapen to victoria seems she would make a good wife after repentance (though let her be spared, let ha mom not know what she is into)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
tecno4life:
D9ty7 see what I am saw shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 120 pages shocked shocked o men we don go too far.

today when you dey hear wetin de hapen. *collect numbers add for that group before i go break your head
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
stuff46:

today when you dey hear wetin de hapen. *collect numbers add for that group before i go break your head

Pls gimme the numbers
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
tecno4life:

Pls gimme the numbers

please if you want to be in the whatsapp group, drop your numberz.

NB: babes, chicks, girls or females only
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
--continuation--
They had closed for the day and Clement was heading for the parking lot, everyone was greeting him and congratulating him on his newest success.
"Drop me off at the bank." Ngozi said catching up with him.
The two officers walked to his own car and hopped in.
Three minutes into their journey, Ngozi broke the silence.
"Clement." She called.
Without looking at her, he replied.
"Have I ever told you the stroy of my life? I mean my childhood story, how I grew up." She asked.
"No, you haven't." He replied.
Ngozi took her time to summarise the story of her life, how she was born into a well to do family back then, the family problems, the extended family interference, how love withered away within the family, how her father started drinking, how she was raped at twelve, how her brother following in their father's footstep, how he started drinking too. But despite all these, they are still the number one member of the church, but it seemed God was not interested in their family.
"So, you mean you have a brother? Where is he?" Clement asked.
If there wad one thing, he loved about Ngozi, it was her openess. They met two months ago when she was transferred from the Area F-police command to assist them curb insurgency. And within those two months, they had established a great friendship that some other colleagues thought they were going out.
"Yes, I have a brother. Nwankwo." She said sadly.
"Where is he? Is he...?" He asked.
Knowing what he wanted to say, she quickly replied. "He is not dead o. I even saw him today."
"So he lives in Lagos too."
Ngozi explained how it all happened on the night her brother ran away from home seventeen years ago. She told him about her father's ailing state.
"Maybe your father will be okay now that you have found his son. You can have the weekend off, I'll cover for you and go home with your brother." Clement said.
"I have thought about it, but my brother can't go with me unless you consent to it." She replied.
"I have no business with your brother, I don't even know him. It is you I know, go home with him. I have consented to it." He said laughing.
"Am serious, without your consent my brother can't go with me." She emphasized.
"Tell me you are joking. I don't know your brother." He was starting to get angry. A thing that started as joke was gradually graduating into something else.
"Jay, the guy in the hospital is my brother." She said.
He need not to ask her any question if she was sure about it, because she looked serious and ready to cry.
"Am sorry, there is nothing I can do about it." He said.
"Clement, you can do something about it." She said.
He knew where the conversation was heading to. She will end up requesting him to do something unlawful.
"Your brother is a suspect currently in custody, there is no way I can help you."
"I know he is in custody but no one else knows about it. He hasn't been filed as one of the criminals in custody. I can still go with him and under five hours we'll be back."
"Sylvester knows about it, he wants him locked up tomorrow." Clement replied.
"We can still do it, just under five hours and we'll be back." She pleaded.
Clement wanted to help her, but he couldn't.
"It impossible."
"Clement, its my brother we are talking about here." She screamed.
He matched the break and brought the car to a halt, traffic light just turned red.
"Its the lives of millions of Nigerians that we are talking about here. The best I can do is to allow your parents come and see him in the hospital. He won't be cuffed to the bed, so they'll think he was just being sick." Clement replied.
"My regards to Rachel." She said opening the car door and running out of the car.
Even though they were close to Access bank where her fiancee, Tobiloba worked, he wasn't expecting her to alight from the car in the middle of the road.
The moment the traffice light turned red, he sped off and could see her standing in front of the bank building looking as his car passed.

--to be continued--
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nogiz
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
The day clement finds out that his brother, sister and father are all criminals he will sink into the ground o because no one will pity him. Anyway he is doing his job. I pity Ngozie.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
hehehe......eleyi gidi gan o
.....am reading dis in mosque, i dey cum back
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Clement no even know say him own worst pass Ngozi own.......hmmmmmmmm
Ngozi........am so sorry for her
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
D9ty7 abeg another one ooh cry

Clement pity Ngozi because 4 ur turn.......lipsrsealed nobody go pity u

Rachael may ur stupid soul rest in perfect peace

incase you wanna know the reason Kelv will be on her case and remember this line in one of the pages "the last time somebody slapped him was when he was fifteen......" after Rachael slapped DangerKelv for telling her to come for sex if she wants Kelv will use dis opportunity to revenge grin

D9ty7 more grease to ur elbow and more ink to ur pen, more mb to ur data and more knowledge and wisdom to ur brain grin

ladies drop ur digits for the whatsapp group now wey I dey ooh
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Kolynz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Finally caught up,,,,, whoa dis tory sweet oh... Tanks @D9ty7 for a wonderful story(more engine oil to your elbow, more ink to your pen).... Can't wait to read d next episode....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Viewing this topic: pheranmhy, maxsun(m), busyinks(f), labaski(f), Horlardorjah(m), remiseyi, Ogbarmey(f), Coolval22com, Ziziola,Tobilastik (m)Gamesound (m), Finest4luv1(m), Emmykul4love(m), remiseyi,and 3 guest(s)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by arabaribiti(m): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Great story and victoria will soon be caught and clement will also beg 08033942131
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Onemansquad:
Viewing this topic: pheranmhy, maxsun(m), busyinks(f), labaski(f), Horlardorjah(m), remiseyi, Ogbarmey(f), Coolval22com, Ziziola,Tobilastik (m)Gamesound (m), Finest4luv1(m), Emmykul4love(m), remiseyi,and 3 guest(s)
come onemansquad take your time,take your time,take your time. I dot know maybe you are now the new watchman here.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ngozi i feel ur pain! D9t7 more mb 2 ur data.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
D9ty7 abeg pity Ngozi na she don pass tru alot. (raped twice)

i love this storyline,
ladies drop ur fvckinq diqits
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Emmykul4love:
come onemansquad take your time,take your time,take your time. I dot know maybe you are now the new watchman here.
bro i tot yu wnt comment cause its been long yu comment here.
He is the old and new watch boy(he is not yet up to a boy)
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
clement u beta behave lyk a gentleman jor
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Emmykul4love:
cmon kip quiet before i send u bk 2 whr u ar cuming frm
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
stuff46:

bro i tot yu wnt comment cause its been long yu comment here.
He is the old and new watch boy(he is not yet up to a boy)
if i slap dat ur pot belly u go knw wetin u dy tak
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
wow d9ty7 an awesome update u have here u r really gud
ignorance is really a disease o... because he doesn't know that three out of his 5 family members r into crime he decided to act this way... but I'm pretty sure he's doing the right thing n If I was opportune I'll do the same sha
Rachel guilty conscience wouldn't help u please tell Clement about it yourself or he'll find out from outside party n get angry the more
Victoria u were really lucky or else u would have bin caught so soon.. she'll b free after all I guess
Don n ur guys the time is ticking n I'm sure ur cup is almost full get ready to b caught

but the biggest shocker will b wen Sylvester discovers Don to b his nephew

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by codedbaby(f): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
tecno4life:

Pls gimme the numbers

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Onemansquad:

if i slap dat ur pot belly u go knw wetin u dy tak

*nods ma head (in agama way)
you want to loose your tooths
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kayham: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ghost mode off. Thumbsup for the nice work
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Scholesjnr(m): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
*clear throat* the story is full of thrills i love it....(ghost mode)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.