Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (630686 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
D9ty7:
Hey guys, I have a not so good news for everyone here. Its not like someone died o.
Its just that tonight's update will be dropping after 10pm because I have a project I am working on here alongside other nairaland writers. Its my turn to post tomorrow, so I want to go and prepare my own chapter, then save.
Sorry for the disappointment, and don't forget, it could be a blessing in disguise.
------------------
To those who have commented today or had something to say about the story, I am using this opportunity to thank you all.
Kocvalour, Emmykul4love, Onemansquad, Adewealth027, macpetrus, haydot95, summerflame, codedbaby, Flakeey, stuff46, tescoleps, formula89, tecno4life, profsomebody, Bluestarry, Ogbarmey, okeoghene4real, Fatalveli and a host of others whom I couldn't mention.
what!!! Are you,,,,,, no let me vex oo promise say you go drop like 8updates tonight.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by micholalo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
I predict, tobiloba will die undecided , ngozi will be carrying kelvins baby. Kelvin will be captured and sentence to jail........ Nice story.. God will bless u D9ty7 for your quick updates. I so much love that .. Kudos to u, more mb's to your browser grin grin

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by hassan85(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
D9ty7, I started reading ur work Nov, huh just finished. one thing about your work, it's brilliant. makes me think of 24hrs series. you are good. Am here from now on. awaiting ur 10pm update. remain blessed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by jorghor(m): 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Almost 11pm....wey d update?

2 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
--continuation--
In preparation for Wednesday's naming ceremony, Rachel had instructed Chidinma and Akpan to do the cleaning of both the interior and exterior of the house. And since the naming of the baby would be a sitting room thing, as it has always been in the Obi-Patrick family for many decades now. Even though Rachel didn't instruct Dolapo to do anything, she still volunteered to help. And since Rachel's mum was out of the house, Dolapo was free a bit, even though one look from Rachel is always enough to make her withdraw into her shell.
"Aunty, can I clean your room?" Dolapo asked.
Rachel who was seated in the living room gave her a are-you-out-of-your-sense look.
"And why will you help me clean my room? Did I call you to do the cleaning at all?" Rachel asked rudely.
Dolapo knew this was the only time she had to speak with Rachel.
"Aunty, since yesterday you have been acting somehow like you suddenly hate me. Did I do anything wrong?" Dolapo asked going down on her knees.
"Go and clean my room." Rachel replied.
"Aunty, you've not answered my question." She reminded.
"Dolapo! Go and clean my room." Rachel said.
Dolapo walked out of the living room elated that Rachel was finally talking to her, but for how long? Even though she knew she was allowed to clean the room so that she(Rachel) won't answer her question.
Immediately she entered the room she started cleaning the room, even though she admired everything in the room, from their wedding frame, the king size bed and so mny other interesting things in th room.
She walked towards the cloth basket and emptied the dirty clothes on the floor, some papers were stuffed within the clothes and on checking one or two of the papers, she realised they were cash deposit slips or withdrawal slips. She swept all the papers out of the room into the living room and packed them to a side while she returned to the room to clean the electronics and other dusty appliances in the room.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chief Obi Patrick whose car had just parked inside his son't compound. He headed for the first day of the father chrsitman, otherwise known as Santa.
Chief Patrick was urshered into the living room by Rachel was was looking super sexy and strong like she was when she just got married to Clement. Her curves were well visible, that from the other side, one could describe them from the other side.
"Where is my baby?" Chief Obi asked.
"Your baby is somewhere in our room, let me first get you something to drink." She said as she disappeared into the kitchen and returned a few seonds with a bottle of red wine lying on a plastic tray and a wine cup. She set the tray on a nearby stool and made to walk out of the living room.
"Let me get your grand daughted for you." Rachel said walking towards the bedroom.
Chief Patrick in his ever inquisitive state saw a heap of papers parked to a side inside the living room. His curiousity gor the better of him as hepicked the first paper and discovered they were all mostly bank statements. But a particular paper cauhgt his attention. On the frontpage was him seated in a round table with top politicians and terrorists which said at all about his involvement with terrorism in the country. He could see so many shocking revelations about himself in the paper. He quickly tucked it inside his jean pocket.
Rachel returned a few seconds later and handed the baby to him, but all the while, his mind was far away, deep into thoughts."
he knew within him that Rachel was in the best postion to get these shocking
He will have to uncover whoever was trying to put him in trouble.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donsamtex(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Finally. Knw ur enemy.
Racheal own sef don too much
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
See what Rachael has done! Bringing trouble between father and son. She will break her family apart with dat paper. I hope Dolapo wud not b accused again o. Hw far with Deoye .
Oga D may u be like Wole Soyinka! But yours would be action action grin grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Oga D9ty7 I dey badun the story go on
*grabs pop corn and soda*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
tecno4life:
Oga D9ty7 I dey badun the story go on
*grabs pop corn and soda*
Sleep. All children are asleep.!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ogbarmey:

Sleep. All children are asleep.!

I no blame you undecided

I look like children grin grin grin grin
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kingphilip(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2014
it's getting interesting everyday
great piece d9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 5:04am On Dec 17, 2014
[img] axe [/img] nice one
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by femyodsky(m): 6:41am On Dec 17, 2014
That Rachael is so dull, why would see keep those pixs anyhow?

And for Dolapo, she should have checked those papers before sweeping them out.

Patiently waiting for today's update the way I was waiting for my final year result.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2014
tecno4life:

I no blame you undecided

I look like children grin grin grin grin
So u dnt knw u are a child
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2014
D9ty7 I dey hungry ooh cry undecided sad FEED ME MORE
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Ogbarmey:

So u dnt knw u are a child

Na u angry
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2014
--continuation--
Janet was sitting down all alone in the living room watching a kiddies programme when Don walked in.
"Hey." He greeted.
She looked at Don and smiled before adjusting her sitting position, such that she was now facing him.
"You are leaving." Don said.
"To where?" She asked.
"Sandra wants you back." He replied.
She shifted uncomfortably on the couch and with a defiant look on her face.
"I am not going anywhere." She said.
"Why?" Don asked.
"She ordered you people to r*pe me till death which your boys tried doing, if not for your intervention..." Her voice trailed off.
An heartless man is always moved by the tears of a woman. Either the tears pummel you in a positive way or it made you do negative things, research showed it that eighty percent of men hates to see women cry.
"Believe me Janet, she called me and asked me not to order my boys anymore." Don replied sitting down on the arm of the chair.
God created humans in a way that women are to believe everything that a man says. A woman will always be brainwashed by a man which is why the rate of heartbreak is high.
"Janet, it is evident that Sandra loves you and only over-reacted because of what you did. Just put yourself in her shoes and tell me what you would have done." Don explained.
"I am not going anywhere. All I want you to do for me is get me transport fare to leave Lagos for Ibadan." She said.
"You are going back to Sandra's house." Deoye said as he walked into the living room. At once Don rose up and walked out of the living room.
"Sandra wants the best for you. She wants you back so you can make things right and live like sisters. She is starting to feel lonely." Deoye said.
Research has it that women believe men with whom they were attracted to or crushing on faster than any random guy. Janet was falling in love with Deoye but Deoye was not ready for commitment of any sort and therefore, he wanted nothing with him.
"Deoye, are you sure about this?" she asked.
"I am very sure, give it a try and move in with her. Get a reunion with her, your safety is guaranteed with her." Deoye explained.
"What of here or somewhere else?" she asked.
"You are safe here too, but not hundred percent."
She understood what he meant by saying she is not safe.
"What job do you guys do?" She asked.
"I am not permitted to tell you. So will you get your things now?" He asked.
"I have nothing to take with me."
Deoye removed his wallet and removed wads of naira noted, he handed it to her.
"I will miss you." She said.
He wanted to laugh out loud but he knew that will make her look embarrassed. But why would she miss him? It was not like they shared anything in common, maybe because he once gave her a listening ear to know why she teamed up with Rahmon and once gave her clothes to wear.
"I wish you a safe trip." He said.
She inched closer towards him and held his two hands. She was a feet shorter than him so it was quite difficult for her to initiate the kiss. She went on her tip toe and planted a kiss on his lips.
"Bye." She said.
"I'll tell Don that you've left." Deoye replied.
And with this she walked out of Don's apartment.
------------
She was at the bus-stop waiting for a cab when a man ran up to her. She thought he was coming to ask her out or something related to that.
"Hi." Mike said.
"Hi." She replied.
"I saw you come out of that two flat apartment." He said.
Afterall, he was here for something else.
"Please, don't be angry because of my questions o." He said.
"No problems."
"Do you live there or you just came to visit them? Are you a girlfriend or a what?" Mike asked.
"My boss was out of town so I decided to spend those days with them." She replied.
"Who is your boss?"
Mr Man, your questions are getting too much. She felt the urge to say to his face but decided to stick to the decision to save her a+s as well as that of her boss and that of Don and his boys, most especially Deoye. She can't imagine herself saying, I blackmailed my boss and got eight million from her, my boss Sandra sent someone after me and I was abducted and taken to Don's apartment where I have been locked up. She knew everyone is in trouble if she said the truth.
"You must have been very close to them for you to come and live with them." Mike retorted.
"We are just friends and they are willing to help."
"Anything suspiscious about them?" He asked.
"Nothing at all."
Just then, the cab she had been waiting for came to a halt before them.
"Where?" The cabman asked.
"Dolphin estate." She replied.
Mike stood as she entered the cab and helped her shut the door.
"Thank you for your time." He said.
She smiled at him as the cab zoomed off.

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by hassan85(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2014
nice update. more please. Weldon
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Baba D9ty7 ride on.ur boi dey hail
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2014
More !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by lanjum(f): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Thanks for the update.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by macpetrus(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Janet is Free.....
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Next two updates drops before 12noon.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Nice update, d9ty7 today is my birthday. Just do the needful.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2014
ahh dolapo u fuked up big tym bt its nt ur fault sha

rachael u ar in 4 it oo ah pray u survive 2 tel d story
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by GodofGrace(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2014
hmmmmmmm what can I say again that I've never told you before............okay let me pray for you as a servant of the most high I prophesy into your live its well with you your family, you shall not lack good things in life and when is time to choose your future partner, you will not choose wrong stay blessed D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2014
D9ty7:
Kocvalour: I think the question you asked has been answered. But I have a question for you which is "what do you expect Vicky to do then?" Prove heady and keep telling lies and keep digging her grave?
Don't forget she had made the resolution not to be involved in anything related to being an assassin and the best thing to do is come out clean with the hope of getting pardon.
Don't forget, she is a woman.

Not convinced But coolll
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2014
--continuation--
Kelvin looked at her for a few seconds in silence before speaking.
"What are you talking about?" He asked.
"The tattoo on you chest. What does it stand for?" She asked with a straight face.
"Only occultic tattoo have what they stand for. I only drew it because I love it." He replied.
"I think I have seen it before somewhere." She said, further throwing him into confusion.
"Maybe something that looks like it. If I may ask, where did you see it?" He asked.
"I saw it on my brother's chest, even though he didn't tell me what it meant. But he is somehow connected to the Khal corp and Danger-kelv." Ngozi replied.
Kelvin readjusted himself on the seat and looked at Ngozi intently.
"Your brother? Is he a terrorist?" Kelvin asked.
Ngozi nodded in affirmation.
"What's his name?"
"Nwankwo." She replied.
All his life, he had only met one person who goes by the name Nwankwo, and that person is either in the mortuary by now or six feets under the earth surface.
"He is popularly known as Jay." She added.
"But I thought he is dead?" He had blurted out before he caught a grip of himself, but words spoken can not be taken back.
"How did you know?" She asked.
He ransacked his brain for a while, the failure to come up with a convincing lie will only present a bad picture before Ngozi.
"We heard he outsmarted the police team led by Sylvester in Benin city and a few days later, he was shot at a restaurant. The headline news said he is dead." He explained.
"He has since been taken to the hospital. He is in custody as we speak." Ngozi replied.
"He is your brother?"
"Yes." She replied as tears rolled down her cheeks. He pulled her head and dropped it on his laps while he allowed her to cry. His mind drifted off in a very long journey out of the car. If truely Jay is alive, then he(Kelvin) is a few steps away from arrest. Unless Jay decides to let it pass which is most unlikely because after he had tried to kill him, he'll want to hit back at him.
"Sorry dear." He said as he played with her hair.
He raised her head up and placed it a few inches away from him, and slowly, he had his lips enveloping hers as they kissed.
"Get off me." She screamed as she pushed him away.
"Am sorry." He said.
"Get out." She said igniting the car.
He alighted from the car and she angrily zoomed off leaving him stunned and suprised.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Mum, there is nothing I can do about this case. Victoria is guilty of the offence and she'll be punished." Clement said.
"I know, but you can help her, she is your only sister. You've been apart for many years and now that you are back together, she is going to jail. Clement, do something." His mother said.
"Mum, the only thing I can do for her now is not really helpful, but if we can pray, it will work." He said and watched his mother's reaction.
"No one at present knew Victoria was a wanted assassin. All she is being charged for is the fire arm in her possession. Lets pray no one digs or uncovers her past deeds, then she'll have a linient jail term. If you can get a sound lawyer, I think its a major advantage." Clement explained.
Mrs Alice Obi Patrick tried to process what her son just said.
"Are you saying she will still go to jail even if we get a sound lawyer?" she asked.
"Mum, she will go to jail. The only reason why she won't go to jail is if the procecutors(the police) didn't present their case well. But from what Matilda told me, no doubt, those guns belonged to Victoria. Get a good lawyer and he should be able to tune the case to her favour." He explained.
"How can I get a lawyer?"
"I have a lawyer friend, he could be of help." Clement replied.

-- to be continued--

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Ngozi!Ngozi!!Ngozi!!!how many times did i call u?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Digriz(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Nice story,one problem wt women is that they easily trust people and they can open up a secret to u once u showed them a little affection.This is the case of Ngozi here,upon a police woman she is. I am suspecting Kelvin will nw be looking for a way to eliminate Jay.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by handmaid: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
its bn a while since I last commented here.
d9ty7, do you know what I am thinking? well, i'm thinking Clement will suggest barr Benson for vicky. afterall, he has is about the best in town and the best is just what they need now.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bleep... Kelvin needs to be smart. Victoria must be free.. Chief obi must do all it takes to make sure his secret remains a secret

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.