Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631916 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jeez...Clement's mum would be devastated if Kelvin is also arrested or even killed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
And Dolapo just dey caused wahala for herself ehn...I pity the poor girl sha
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by hassan85(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
haydot95:
Jeez...Clement's mum would be devastated if Kelvin is also arrested or even killed
who is arresting kelvin?dont even think of it
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by hadease(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
catch up @ last
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
hmmmm, Ngozi.... u foolish.... y can't u connect d dot....
weldone!!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
oponu lomo Ngozi yi sha
she is too dense

ever-smart Kelvin..continue
nemesis will soon catch up with u..u can't be smarter than everyone

Rachel...you see ur life..you don't know how to keep confidential docs and yet
you are digging into someone's past
ur days are numbered

oga Duro.. very fantastic
ride on boss
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
oga d9ty7 , i tot jay told ngozi 2 tell clement 2 c him wen he is arnd, xo has she forgot, its pay bac tym 4 kelvin, its already abt 6 hours pass 12, nd u re yet 2 upload, hop no p.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Niwdog(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ngozi should inform clement that jay wants to speak with him, dun no why she is after a hrtless guy
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by boladex1: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
what wrong with Ngozi she funble seriously
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Benjaminbest(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Vicky for short has always play an elclassical role in dis story. Dis story is brain bursting and i wanna say to d writer u are a bomb in d next few hours u gonna explode trust me
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Rounakid(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Owka ooo... Next plz...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
I tink d9ty7 is preparing for his part in d writer's colabo, maybe dts y he has nt been updating regularly, but which ever way, hope all is well sha, D9ty7?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thanks sir I'm speechless lipsrsealed
I pity clement and him mum she when the circle will be unearthed embarassed
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
D9ty7 and adewealth waxing lipsrsealed. Na joke i dey ooooo, make una no vex ooooo. Oga d9ty7 i think say you talk say na 15 or 17 na im dz tory go pinish
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
shankies215:
I tink d9ty7 is preparing for his part in d writer's colabo, maybe dts y he has nt been updating regularly, but which ever way, hope all is well sha, D9ty7?

Update loading 78%......
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
tecno4life:

Update loading 78%......

who dash you?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ifa cash dis stupid Ngozi ehn??
Welldone jare D9ty7
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
See ehn..............d thunder dat will fire u dey traffic for ikd road......big head
Emmykul4love:
D9ty7 and adewealth waxing lipsrsealed. Na joke i dey ooooo, make una no vex ooooo. Oga d9ty7 i think say you talk say na 15 or 17 na im dz tory go pinish
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by shankies215(f): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
tecno4life:

Update loading 78%......
ar u sure?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
--continuation--
Chief Obi Patrick had since returned back home in anger but he was able to hide it from Rachel as they conversed a few hours ago when he was with her. He wondered how many people Rachel had showed the paper to, but he knew whoever had seen the paper was either bidding his time to attack him or too afraid to make a move. But whichever way, he surely must make Rachel pay for tampering with his privacy just because he gave her the opportunity to enter his study to read the numerous books he had in his library.
No wonder he saw a page showing him details of the 'Eagle group' a few months ago, so Rachel was trying to play the smart one by getting as much informations about Eagle group, now turned Khal corp.
He picked up his phone and dialled a number.
"Hello Maleek." He said.
"Hello Chief Pat." Maleek replied.
"I want Rachel killed before the end of next week. I want your best man, Danger-kelv to handle the case and execute it without trace." Chief Patrick began.
"Any problem Pat?"
"She has everything possible nail me and the president. She has the pictures we took when we signed a contract with you guys, she has some other materials which had been put into writing in her possession." Chief Obi explained.
"I am on it right away." Maleek replied.
He dropped the phone and his mind drifted off beyond the four walls of the study. Is this the best of ideas? Will killing Rachel solve the problem? What if she had shown the paper to Clement, it will definitely make no difference. Maybe he would have to order his death too. Isn't he getting to desperate to clear his own name?
"Rachel must pay for this." He said with gritted teeth.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Clement just saw off his mother to her car and he was walking back into his office with a heavy heart.
"Sir!" A young coporal saluted him as they met at the doorway.
"What are you doing now?"He asked.
"I want to go and eat sir." He replied.
"Okay. Get me a less busy officer from your end there, he should meet me in my office immediately, we are going out." Clement said.
"I'll go with you." The coporal replied.
"But I thought you wanted to go and eat. Why the sudden change?"
"Food can wait."
Majority of the junior officers in the station are always striving to be in Clement's good books because it guarantees you a risk-free service years. It is the dream of every young officers to go out with Clement, either to question a suspect or make an arrest. They learn a lot from him and their preparedness to work will further endear them to him, a trick which has worked for the likes of Sergeant Mike, Sergeant Charles and Detective Okoro over the years. When you become Clement's favourite, you chances of being transferred are slim, if at all such officer would be transferred, it would be within the state of Lagos or within the south-west region of the country.
"Wait for me, I'll be with you shortly." Clement said and walked away.
On getting to his office he put a call through to Mike.
"Hey Mike, send me Sandra Oselu's residence address." He said immediately Mike answered the call.
"Right away." Mike replied and hung up.
Just then Ngozi walked into the office.
"Hi." she said dropping his car key on his table.
"Oh! I almost forgot you went out with my car. And I am going out now, thank God you returned at the right time." He said.
Ngozi ignored him and sat down behind her desk. Her conversation with Kelvin was still ringing in her head, she felt the urge to share it with Clement, but she concluded she was matured and experienced enough to handle it.
She could see some uncovered loopholes from what Kelvin said to her, everything pointed to him as probably being a member of Khal corp, but he looked so innocent than to be involved in such.
Clement smiled immediately the anticipated message flew in.
"See you later Ngo." He said and made for the door.
"Clement." She called.
He stopped in his tracks and turned to face her.
"Jay asked that you see him. He has something important to tell you." She said.
"I don't listen to people like him. They add no value to the society, how will what he wants to tell me improve my living condition?" He asked and walked out of the office.
Ngozi knew Clement replied that way just to make her feel bad because she was the one related to a terrorist. She knew he was still hurting from their last conversation on the night she ran away from home.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
I nid 2 flog dis ngozi sef
#removes ma koboko wit 5branches*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Viewing this topic: femyodsky(m), lordkayy, loabb2(m), Emmotion, Bluestarry(m), spembassy, D9ty7(m), , incredible16(m), AmJane(f), benedictilemona(m), Donpoker9(m), hamzatseyiand 6 guest(s)
comment or i

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Onemansquad:
Viewing this topic: femyodsky(m), lordkayy, loabb2(m), Emmotion, Bluestarry(m), spembassy, D9ty7(m), , incredible16(m), AmJane(f), benedictilemona(m), Donpoker9(m), hamzatseyiand 6 guest(s)
comment or i
or u pull the catapult.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hey guys, sorry today's update was one kind epileptic and small. But help me manage am, today was just one hell of a day, you know, end of the year rushing and journey-ing.
But tomorrow by God's grace, we'll start getting updates in a rush, about 6-8per day, in a bid to finish this story before xmas.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Presley243(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Weldon bro... U are indeed a qenius... D9ty7...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Beckytee(f): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
No wahala na, u are d boss. We go manage am,tanx.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Moyosi(f): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
I just like to know whn dis will end,so I'll just get to read the rest of the story,dis suspense dey kill me slowly....my bp dey rise mehn.great work bro.ur head dey there.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
D9ty7 thanks 4 d wonderful work.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Mma22(f): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2014
oga D, thanks for d lovely updates. pls dont kill Rachel naa, she just gave birth oooo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Omololamide(f): 12:31am On Dec 18, 2014
thank u..... pls try keep to ur words as u av been doing..... the story is getting hotter as it dey end.... want wait for d next update..... suspense yi po. good night!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 1:11am On Dec 18, 2014
Fifteen nairaland writers came together and started a story which today is a chapter away from the end.
When I say fifteen writers, I mean the house hold names in the literature section. New nairaland members may not know them or come accross their stories. On this list we have people like Mazi, HBG and some many present day active writers among which I am lucky to be one.
Read the story and I am sure it will be the best you have ever read.
Here is the link to the thread; https://www.nairaland.com/2000557/nairaland-writers-collaboration-2014.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Fam24 dear pls drop yr comments. You are welcome grin grin. I caught u grin
Ajaxtea and Mrblaze06 u too pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.