Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. (3305 Views)

I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) / Why Are Guys Stingy Nowadays To Spend For Ladies?? / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by MisterLongman(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: and some guys just want to chop, chop and chop without saying ''mama thank you''.
Wetin he e dey chop..... Na only him dey enjoy the thing

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Agybabe(f): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
I thought it was only me.

Ah don suffer sha. But God dey!
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by pasqal09: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: ok so u just wanna be stingy for the rest of ur life. It is well with u!
I didn't say that.
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
chimerase2: chai I missed ma ex babe u just reasoned fine, ur wife material go reach to show agbada remain slf
grin
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Liability(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
Agybabe: I thought it was only me.

Ah don suffer sha. But God dey!
sis dont worry God will make u smile.

U r beautiful sha. i wish to recommend my brother for you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by tayoxx(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: and who told you food is our problem?
am coming o....wait o...so I should be the one responsible for her....so I'm now her fada abi. ...
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by tayoxx(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
jmoore: I promise to be a very good Dad and will provide all the basic things and more for my daughters so that they won't see a relationship as a job opportunity.
I will impart a mentality in them to be independent and never to expect any stuff from any guy till marriage.
bros your head dey dia. .....
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by chimerase2: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: sis dont worry God will make u smile.

shey u knw u re a guy undecided
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Deapexboy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
@ op u re just attention seeker
non of ur thread are meaningfull

jst take a 2nd look @ all dis ur thread

''During intimate Activities, I Like It When My B.rea.sts Is Sucked Very Well.''

''When The Wrong One Loves You Right.''

''How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears*''

''Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You.''

''Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago.''

every guy no what is gud for his girl friend, i still don't understand why some girls like liabilty take it as do or die affair

**clean my ass nd walk out of dis thread b4 dis unGodly rain touches me***
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Liability: and some guys just want to chop, chop and chop without saying ''mama thank you''.
and what has she given to the guy in material terms? You see there's a reason Ne-Yo sang miss independent, a song many of you gurls like so much.. A gurl who thinks its my responsibility as a bf to take care of her is seen by me as hungry(ultimately i would spend on her buh she shldnt see it as my responsibility). I dont hang out with such babes. Maybe i'm selective, buh ur more likely to find me wif a gurl who practises mutual 'spending'. They say docs are thrifty, i'm proud to be one.
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by texanomaly(f): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
MisterLongman: Wetin he e dey chop..... Na only him dey enjoy the thing

Exactly! Some of these girls think if they are putting out guys owe them something. Isn't that how pro.stitutes work? It's the same thing. The difference is that pro.stitutes don't pretend it's anything other than money for sex.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by MisterLongman(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
texanomaly:

Exactly! Some of these girls think if they are putting out guys owe them something. Isn't that how pro.stitutes work? It's the same thing. The difference is that pro.stitutes don't pretend it's anything other than money for sex.
Thank God the bitter pill is coming from a female.... I don't know why most naija girls believe they are doing their boyfriends a favour when it comes to sex..... Why should I thank a lady for having sex when we mutually agreed to get down....

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
texanomaly:

God bless you in terabyte loads. Though drawing a simile with prostitutes is a little too harsh buh its d reality. You gurls make guys see you as sex objects, whose kick back is a litl gift or eatery outing once in a while......more like bimbos. POVERTY NA BASTARD . I cant date a hungry gurl, QED
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by mikron(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na me born her wen i go take care of her upkeep? If she spend for me e bad? I hate it when girls have this mindset the OP is displaying here, what law states its our duty as men to buy u ur stuffs? Why not the other way round? Before u became a woman u were under ur parents, they took care of u, so why putting ur responsibilities on the 1st guy u come across as ur BF? Most girls that have this mindset are mostly stingy, them 10kobo no dey drop
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by goalburner(m): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: hello, the op is not trying to say that. I dnt see anything wrong in a guy spoling his girl now and then. A lot of guys these days have this stingy mentality, really its not going to get you ne where. Its up to the guy to wisen up!
Is there anyfin bad for d babe to spend for her guy also
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by goalburner(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2014
Harbosede02: Babe,i disagree wif u o,my bf sud be responsible 4 my upkeep??hell no,i will be a guy's responsibility wen he marries me nt wen we are dating,there's notin wrong if my bf buys tinz 4 me once in a while,bt dat doesn't hez sud be 1 responsible 4 my upkeep....hez jst a bf probably a std lyk me hez nt my husband yet or d father of my kids.
You are surely the babe
can we start frm knowin each oda pls
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by mikron(m): 12:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Liability: and who told you food is our problem?
and we the guys no get problem abi?
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by goalburner(m): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2014
texanomaly:

Round of applause
pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by goalburner(m): 12:15am On Sep 03, 2014

and y are ur comments soundin in a male voice
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by mikron(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2014
Liability: if we go out to meet other people you will complain. Now we decided to stick with you alone. Just be kind to her jor. Financially
must men give u money? Cant u workto earn ur own money?
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by mikron(m): 12:41am On Sep 03, 2014
Harbosede02: Babe,i disagree wif u o,my bf sud be responsible 4 my upkeep??hell no,i will be a guy's responsibility wen he marries me nt wen we are dating,there's notin wrong if my bf buys tinz 4 me once in a while,bt dat doesn't hez sud be 1 responsible 4 my upkeep....hez jst a bf probably a std lyk me hez nt my husband yet or d father of my kids.
babe u look cute i must confess, i no mind knowing u ohhh. No flattery. I like u
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Chilug(m): 1:27am On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: hello, the op is not trying to say that. I dnt see anything wrong in a guy spoling his girl now and then. A lot of guys these days have this stingy mentality, really its not going to get you ne where. Its up to the guy to wisen up!
Taking emotional advantage over guys and making them pay for every thing since eve doesn't yet make it a legal obligation. The saying that what a man can do a woman can do better doesn't alwaz apply when it comes money. Just thinking though
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by marieolae(f): 6:08am On Sep 03, 2014
goalburner:
Is there anyfin bad for d babe to spend for her guy also
there's nothing wrong with tht darling
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2014
mikron: babe u look cute i must confess, i no mind knowing u ohhh. No flattery. I like u
am blushing oo.tnx anyways cheesy
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Agybabe(f): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2014

Hope your brother's pocket is heavy and generous?
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by mikron(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2014
U can add me on bbm 7522AFC5. Tnx
Harbosede02: am blushing oo.tnx anyways cheesy
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by goalburner(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: there's nothing wrong with tht darling
then u dont need to support liability's opinion. Sinx u knw financial equality builds a solid relationship
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
This is ridiculously stupid... No guy is obliged to spend for no fhurking bitch... As if the kuli kuli wrestle no dey sweet una also. Mtcheeew* broke ass girls
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by sirjohnson(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
I go hustle my money, yopu go follow me chop am, Na me bring you come Lagos or I resemble your father
Re: Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. by sureboy4eva(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2014
So spending on a gf is now do or die? I reserve my comment. Yet every b-day dey get u just a pair of boxers, and expect a cell phone worth thousands of naira. Women are too self-centered. Itss always abt their own satisfaction first

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? / Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah / See How This Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy Who Just Had His Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.