Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation (38218 Views)

Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by pansophist(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Asek1: Funny convo but that guy is a no brainer. What's the essence of keeping a girl that long when you do not have her in the picture of your future plans
Ironic world ai must say undecided

Why shifting the blame to the guy alone? girls can be idiotic in relationships, they love like foo.l and rarely attach common sense to issues very important. Why ask him after four years of relationship if he would marry her? she made it seems like marriage is a reward that must be awarded to her after dating him, as if the boy did not also ''waste'' four years of his life with her too.

I will also run away from a girl that can pay her engagement ring and take care of the marriage expenses, that is desperation in a very high voltage and I dont wanna fall a victim to her unknown mission.

She is even getting married not because she know what marriage is, but for society and her biological clock reading, she no try at all in her own part.

The Guy is just brutally sincere, daz all!

7 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
this is simple....The guy is not matured enough to handle the responsibilities of marriage....

wait o.....from the convo,sounds to me like they are already "married" but without rings undecided

3 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
The girl in this conversation was ready to star in "Lord of the rings sequel 4: Awaiting marriage of the Hobbits".

If its about kids, you can do child spacing,use contraceptives or other birth control methods.So in reality there is no excuse tenable in my opinion. marriage is different from wedding, I don't fancy weddings as they are big wastes of cash, that could be put to better use. The most important rite is the payment of bride price and the prayers offered on behalf of the couple.
So if you are out there having this conversation every other time with your lady, cut the crap, put your brain to work and give the woman the security she desires.
After reading this a second time am convinced both the guy and girl have hidden issues, her willingness to pay for the wedding and the guy's reluctance to consider that.

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
lightwriter: I totally agree with u that d gal in question might have an hidden agenda. Or on the other hand, it might just be pure eagerness 2 know her fate. Wether she's has a secure future with you already or not. Cos with four years in a particular relationship, she has surer spent her irrevocable years on u.
that's it....almost all'f dem av dat option B dey'll always keep @ one corner... And if dey felt unsecured dey switches...
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Eyop: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
ify84: the guy is funny and professional in his post but I pity d girl.....ladies, if after 6months he is not talking about marriage or when he desire to marry u. ....open doors for others.... while u keep him on d background...
@ the bolded:once that happens even if i had interest in taking the relationship to the next level,i won't because it means the girl or lady in question is double dating.

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Gynacologist(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Truckpusher: No sane man would keep a girl for four years ............... what are the things to explore when you finally marry her? undecided

Say no to long-term relationship.

I can't marry a girl that stayed and fuccked one guy for good four years it is as good as they getting maried....Haba wetin I wan see again na? undecided
i dnt c a guy lyk u gettin married mwan.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by scribble: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Woman drama

Almost all they think about

But some good women know how to wait

Like Lola omotayo okoye and Annie idibia

They are reaping benefits now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by MizMyColi(f): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tymax: Lwkmd. But the guy is selfish sha.

He should have explained it from the first year.
shocked shocked HEY YOU! Stop impersonating Tymax! Stay off his Handle!!! Orrrrr angry
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
franzis: I’d feel like I just wasted four years of my life if this is not heading anywhere

Girl: So…
Guy: So…
Girl: I need for us to have this conversation
Guy: What conversation?
Girl: We’ve been together for four years
Guy: Yea?
Girl: And I need to know where this is heading to
Guy: Oh boy!
Girl: Listen baby, it is only fair to define this. Four years of my life is a lot to ask for
Guy: What do you mean?
Girl: I’d feel like I just wasted four years of my life if this is not heading anywhere
Guy: Babe, it’s a relationship… not a death sentence.
Girl: You don’t get it, do you?
Guy: Make me get it
Girl: It is time to define US. Where are we heading to?
Guy: We…we are in a relationship. It’s a destination. Isn’t that enough?
Girl: So where is the next bus-stop?
Guy: Every day we stop and pick up new ways of loving each other…that’s how it works.
Girl: So when do we get to the bus-stop where you propose to me? Or aren’t we going to get engaged?
Guy: …
Girl: Baby, say something!
Guy: I earn N120k… I am not ready for marriage.
Girl: I didn’t say marriage, I said engagement.
Guy: What’s the difference? One is supposed to lead to the other, right?
Girl: Baby, I have to wear an engagement ring just for the satisfaction of knowing that this is leading somewhere
Guy: For how long? Another four years? So you can finally brand me a monster for tying you down for eight years?
Girl: Do you plan to tie me down for that long?
Guy: I don’t know, babe. I just know that I’ve seen too many f%&ked up situations and I am in no hurry to get engaged or married or any of that.
Girl: So are we f%&ked up?
Guy: No…but…look at Francis and his wife…they quarrel like drunk cats! Guy earns barely above what I earn and he already has two kids. The minute you get married the kids start popping out like popcorn
Wahhhh? shocked

was just about taking popcorn from my younger sis, when I saw that..... Needless to say, I no shoup again grin

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by MabraO: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
I love the guys responds
The girl in question us just hell bent about wearing the engagement ring
She isnt ready for marriage
All these girls and follow follow sha
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Coldfeet(f): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
This is so hilariously true and so saddening.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by InvertedHammer: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
/

She sounded like a lady I know...

Does it mean that all Nigerian ladies read from the same script?

One would think that this kind of conversation is better handled face to face than via texts.

Well, let me shut up.

\

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Sylverbox(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
rahymat: If a guy doesnt propose to u in four years tym u beta leave him because its difficult to bear a child if ure more than 30years old.
Says who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by pansophist(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
InvertedHammer: /

She sounded like a lady I know...

Does it mean that all Nigerian ladies read from the same script?

Well, let me shut up.

\

Lol, yes they do, at least majority of them.

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by arsetalks(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hahaha very funny. And some girls go dey there dey push around those ready to marry them.

I think it is high time we guys start to dey form hard to get now after all good guys are getting increasingly scarce.

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Superstar007(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
The guy isn't mentally ready for marriage plus his financial status can't really sustain a family. Marriage is not a one day thing, after the wedding..thats when life actually begins, those people present on the wedding day won't be there to endure with you if eventually the marriage turns source simply because of desperation. I bet the lady in question was acting that way due to peer pressure not necessarily because she wants to spend the rest of her life with the guy. She must have witnessed her friends and colleagues getting married every saturday which triggered that jealousy spirit plus the pressure from family hence she was ready to even sponsor the wedding so as to show off to people.

The guy on the other hand no try, he should have presented his future plans to her and his plans for her as well.
But hey, they both enjoyed the relationship during the duration it lasted so its unfair to blame either of the party because they both benefited from each other.

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by dBard: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
ok..lemme comment b4 reading d comments.

While I understand d need of the girl t define d relationship or get married (if ur reading btw d lines), she got it all wrong..
*marriage is not an 'end' point t a relationship..
*Everyone does not need t get married. Most of d famous ppl in history weren't married. Even Jesus wasn't married.
*marriage has neva guaranteed happiness
*the biological clock will tick irrespective of her marital status
*Noone owes anyone any obligation for wat was willingly done in a loving relationship

The guy sha is a Brutally sincere, insensitive ass wit a reeeaaaalllllyyyy Bad case of commitment phobia.

will still buy him a pint if I see him grin

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Eyop: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
arabbunkum: That guy should go for a psychiatrist test. Why should you waste four years of your life with a lady that you don't intend to marry? So all his 'milk of life ' for four good years just wasted like that?

The girl or lady in question is also at fault too because common sense should have alerted her that after 1 year and the guy isn't including her in his future,she would have gladly walk away. Some guys don't have conscience but any sensible lady should be able to read the handwriting on the wall at the initial stage of the relationship. She can never tell me there were no signs but she was foolishly carried away by all the romance.

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by iyisco2001(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
franzis: I’d feel like I just wasted four years of my life if this is not heading anywhere

Girl: So…
Guy: So…
Girl: I need for us to have this conversation
Guy: What conversation?
Girl: We’ve been together for four years
Guy: Yea?
Girl: And I need to know where this is heading to
Guy: Oh boy!
Girl: Listen baby, it is only fair to define this. Four years of my life is a lot to ask for
Guy: What do you mean?
Girl: I’d feel like I just wasted four years of my life if this is not heading anywhere
Guy: Babe, it’s a relationship… not a death sentence.
Girl: You don’t get it, do you?
Guy: Make me get it
Girl: It is time to define US. Where are we heading to?
Guy: We…we are in a relationship. It’s a destination. Isn’t that enough?
Girl: So where is the next bus-stop?
Guy: Every day we stop and pick up new ways of loving each other…that’s how it works.
Girl: So when do we get to the bus-stop where you propose to me? Or aren’t we going to get engaged?
Guy: …
Girl: Baby, say something!
Guy: I earn N120k… I am not ready for marriage.
Girl: I didn’t say marriage, I said engagement.
Guy: What’s the difference? One is supposed to lead to the other, right?
Girl: Baby, I have to wear an engagement ring just for the satisfaction of knowing that this is leading somewhere
Guy: For how long? Another four years? So you can finally brand me a monster for tying you down for eight years?
Girl: Do you plan to tie me down for that long?
Guy: I don’t know, babe. I just know that I’ve seen too many f%&ked up situations and I am in no hurry to get engaged or married or any of that.
Girl: So are we f%&ked up?
Guy: No…but…look at Francis and his wife…they quarrel like drunk cats! Guy earns barely above what I earn and he already has two kids. The minute you get married the kids start popping out like popcorn. It’s shitty. It doesn’t interest me at all.
Girl: Wait, let me understand what you are saying… Are you saying marriage is shitty, and you have no interest in having kids?
Guy: No, not right now. I’m not interested. I can’t afford that lifestyle on my salary.
Girl: Then dream bigger, aim higher…’cos I’m tired of waiting!
Guy: Then don’t wait. You don’t have shackles on your feet.
Girl: WHAT?!
Guy: Babe, see…I love you, but I’m not going to promise what I can’t afford to give. If you can understand that then we can continue loving each other, if not then it’s fine. I understand.
Girl: I can’t believe you!
Guy: Wh…what do you want me to do?
Girl: The right thing!
Guy: But this is the right thing. I’m not going to lie to you nah!
Girl: So four years just go by like that and I’m supposed to just walk away?
Guy: Don’t walk. Stay with me.
Girl: Until when?
Guy: Until…what do you mean, “until when?” Isn’t this a relationship?
Girl: That is heading nowhere!
Guy: Ok…ok! So it seems we have very different views about this, ‘cos if you ask me I’ll tell you that this is fulfilling in itself, and it is enough for me- just having you in my life and sharing it together.
Girl: I will never forgive you if you don’t do the right thing. And God will judge you.
Guy: Oh boy! What are you on about?
Girl: If you think you can just use me and dump me…
Guy: Use you?! How? We are dating! How is that “using” in anyway?
Girl: And I’m supposed to just stay in a relationship that has no plans to evolve?
Guy: I thought we were evolving just fine. Loving, sharing, learning…
Girl: This is bullshit! And karma will get you for this!
Guy: Babe, I didn’t f%&k you without your permission. Everything we did, we did because we wanted to. And if we break up now, it will be because we stopped wanting the same things. Our needs changed. Mine is still straight, but you want other things I can’t give; so how does that make me a bad guy?
Girl: Is this a plan to marry someone else? Piss me off and then go get a new chick, abi?
Guy: You are not listening…you never listen. I am presenting to you a simple case: I do not have the money to buy you an engagement ring…I don’t have money to pay LindaIkeji to cover our “surprise engagement” that we’d have at The Galleria, with your palm over your mouth feigning surprise and acting like you didn’t tie my balls to do it. I do not have money to entertain your friends and family…and I, sure as hell, do not have the money to plan a wedding, or move you into my small apartment. And I will not have kids popping out from every hole in your body just so I can tick all of society’s boxes. I don’t have the money…and guess what, I don’t have any interest in doing all of that.
Girl: So why did you date me?
Guy: Gosh! Are you serious?!
Girl: Answer me, damn it!
Guy: I dated you because we liked each other! Heck, you showed as much interest as I did… you attacked me like a tigress on our first night. I didn’t force you to cook, clean…you did it willingly just as much as I did all I did freely. Why are you now making it seem like we had an agreement four years ago that I am reluctant to fulfil?
Girl: I am a woman, and you let my biological clock tick away like that!
Guy: Aaaaargh! What do you want from me?
Girl: Ok…what if I settle everything? I work too and I can buy the engagement ring for myself and pay for a photographer to capture the moment. It will be on a yacht not at The Galleria…I’ll pay BellaNaija to put it up. All you need to do is slip it into my finger. For the wedding, I’ve been saving for four years. I have enough to cover my dress, the cake, the hall, the food, MC and photographer… you can take care of your suit and the Deejay.
Guy: Wow! What can I say? Are you sure you are not on some cheap meds?
Girl: Excuse me?!
Guy: Babe, you know what? I think it is best we break up. I can’t deal with this right now.
Girl: Really?!
Guy: Yes, really.
Girl: You evil man! I stayed with you, nursed you when you were ill…bought you the best gifts four years in a roll for your birthday…sucked you, kissed you, loved you like you were the last man on earth…
Guy: I sucked you too; ate you well like you were the sweetest cake in the store; bought you nice gifts; travelled with you; heard you cry, laugh… helped you get better at your job…supported you when you feared you had breast cancer. I did what a boyfriend should do. So what’s your point?
Girl: Shut up! You devil!
Guy: *sighs* Babe, I can’t give you what you want. I’m just not ready for it. I’m sorry.
Girl: I gave you the best years of my life.
Guy: And I gave you the best of what I could afford. Cut the pity party, abeg. You are the one asking for more, you are the one who’s unfair. So why blame me? You are the one ending the relationship; I’m just trying to be sincere.
Girl: God will shame you! I will get married before the end of this year.
Guy: Oho! So you’ve been cheating on me?
Girl: I never cheated, but God sees my heart and He will give me my heart desire and shame my enemies.
Guy: So you’ll be getting married to a stranger then?
Girl: Love happens in mysterious ways!
Guy: Good. Send me an invite.
PS: Ah Love! What a burriful thang!
That was me some months ago, though my relationship then was one and a half yr. but I am not regretting it. Keeps me focused. Ladies and there marriage palava. You just won't get some rest and neither can u win them, they are always selfish undecided

1 Like

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Gynacologist(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
walexzee11: Lolzzzzzzz... ....The guy's reply is damn funny ironically also wisdom oriented..... ..Ladies finds it difficult to understand this kind of guy cos they hate being told the truth....It seems me and the guy are on thesame page!!!
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
mencade5: bllod of Jesus!

That means she had been keeping a separate guy one side as a substitute when you disapoint her.

Chaiii chaiiii.....evil women everywhere.
With the above scenario?
I don't mind being labeled an evil woman

Haba na.. Four years no be beans
Tho i wouldn't date a guy for four good years
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by kcstyle40(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
THIS IS EPIC......!
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by realborn(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Shamefully, societal pressure has led us to believe that the event called wedding is a mandatory dependency for survival. Unfortunately it should not be so.

If the conversation is culled from a true life experience, I deeply pity the lady and completely respect the guy. It is very tough for any husband to build a suitable home with a contemporary and modern day wife with a remuneration of N120,000 per month.

I remember years ago when I was basking in the euphoria of getting married because I had few millions stashed somewhere, how a senior colleague called me and said "wedding is a day's event but marriage lasts a life time". It made little sense at the time because I was getting married to my Dearly beloved whom I had known for 11 years and dated actively for 9 years.

Today we have gone through several storms of marital life and have only been able to remain strong because I yearned for it without being coerced and she has remained content thus far. If she had exhibited any overriding and desperate attribute of the female respondent in the subject conversation, we definitely would have hit the rocks.

I have seen many blissful weddings lead to eternal traumas for the parties involved. I have seen many men develop kleptomaniac vices because of the insatiable desires of their wives fashioned after the similitude of "I want what my friends have".

If indeed the female respondent truly desires to settle and marry her male respondent, she needs to reassure him of her readiness to leave her high horse, receive an inexpensive engagement ring that he can afford without pomp and pageantry; get married at the registry at a mid week service, host few family and friends at an eatery to cut costs on an expensive reception; and settle with him wherever he can afford even if it is the most remote of places. Thereafter, they should join efforts to save and plan for the advent of kids.[i][/i]

If unwilling to accept the aforementioned conditions, she should pray fervently for her man to immediately land a suitable job with a pay that will meet her lifestyle demands. Until then I advise she stays in the relationship and continue to enjoy the comfort of her man.

Finally, marriage is not compulsory. It leads to trauma if rushed into!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by dBard: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
iyisco2001:
That was me some months ago, though my relationship then was one and a half yr. but I am not regretting it. Keeps me focused. Ladies and there marriage palava. You just won't get some rest and neither can u win them, they are always selfish undecided

Abi o!
jumping into relationship s with a marriage time frame in mind forgetting that It Is a relationship, u both work on the relationship n if...maybe, it may lead t marriage. It's a natural progression.
Poor girl sha.

I could Almost feel her pain
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by husend: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lengthy, I got tired halfway
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Eyop: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
iyisco2001:

The part that annoyed me was "you used and dump me" what does she mean by that? Did the guy in question cage her,rape her,forcefully did what he did without her consent,etc She was stupidly in love but i don't blame her anyway. Girls/ladies should shine their eyes cos a lot of guys have sold their conscience.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by prettyboi1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
I really don't blame the guy to be honest. I don't know that guy,but I think I can honestly beat my chest & say that guy probably has marriage planned somewhere in the future and is working towards it low-key so as not to end up in a failed marriage similar to one he might have seen happen to a close relative or whoever. Otherwise why would he still love her for 4 years. The fact that the girl is now playing societal politics by putting pressure on the guy is what ticks the guy off. That too would tick me off (not because I don't want to marry you,but because you choose to let society define our relationship). The guy then again says that one of the things he's not happy about with the girl over is the fact that if she can let society make her feel pressured to marry now because she has been in a 4 year relationship,then she would also let society pressure them to bring children into the world without the best plannings. I totally understand with the guy. Look,guys usually plan more into the future than women,no offense. Women always want things now & now alone without thinking about the consequences of poor planning later. That's why for instance when a lot of women are turned on & need to have sex they lose their sense of control even when you insist "no condom,no sex" they would still grab you & talk everything talkable (meanwhile they're the ones on the receiving end of getting pregnant & being more prone to STIs. Imagine the chick in this conversation even talking about a wedding on a yacht & publicity on BellaNaija when they haven't even gotten their finances all right yet. It seems to me that she thinks that as long as she's married,all the problems of the world would automatically be solved. No right thinking guy wants his woman & kids in the most stupid conditions when a little planning & patience can make such a great ,blessed difference.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Ayostically: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
chemystery: Hmmmmn. That guy sounds nice and indifferent. He seems to like or love the lady but probably foresee no future with her. On the other hand, he might probably not be ready for marriage or thinks it's irritating with the lady rushing up things. The guy in question, might be one of those guys who never dreamt of settling down or who has phobia for settling down. Unlike the female folks, almost every guy has this phobia but this of course varies from one individual to another.

My gal is all xcited abou a weddin bt d sound of it irritates me. All des weddin stuff na wahala o

2 Likes

Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by johnchiii(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
lolzzz... funny stuff dat guy must b a policeman! i swear!!!
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
The story is typical of our girls today wanting to know their fate.
Re: Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation by Asek1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
pansophist:

Why shifting the blame to the guy alone? girls can be idiotic in relationships, they love like foo.l and rarely attach common sense to issues very important. Why ask him after four years of relationship if he would marry her? she made it seems like marriage is a reward that must be awarded to her after dating him, as if the boy did not also ''waste'' four years of his life with her too.

I will also run away from a girl that can pay her engagement ring and take care of the marriage expenses, that is desperation in a very high voltage and I dont wanna fall a victim to her unknown mission.

She is even getting married not because she know what marriage is, but for society and her biological clock reading, she no try at all in her own part.

The Guy is just brutally sincere, daz all!

Take a chill pill bro. Am entitled to my opinion and so are you to yours.
Capische?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.