Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46511 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Bholutife18(f): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu
it depends on how you approached him or he is'nt the cool type.
3cycle:
Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
where on nairaland have u been. Check out my created topics (abeg not my sweetheart o) and you'll be convinced there are better guys here on NL. Kudos to u guys jare.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Adex4u4v(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry

What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

well can i send my application.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
Well read my last night chat then.
May be I should write a poem Next time
u see that is how ladies make mistake of their life,because a guy is cute u now go after him without even knowing him.ah haba,
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Jesuspistol(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kizmarty:

eww...this is so mean plus sarcastic ..you think every girl out there wants your pocket in return?

there's something called dignity..hope you've heard of self esteem too?

guy,you fall my hand finish..

Hear yourself well.

A girl with dignity would not woo a guy. Its pointless

Only weaklings do that.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ThuggaThugga(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thats Why I'm Here Hunni grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by okzcorp: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
dancok: That is good of u guy.they(ladies) also do shakara too,that is how I met one here after talking on whatzapp she now told me she want hansome guy.

She is a sincere gal and knows what she wants.
Go make moni bro and she wnt know u are ugly.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by okzcorp: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jesuspistol:

Hear yourself well.

Only weaklings do that.

I am disappointed in ya rational behind this comment.
#continue.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by mako007(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
I wish I could get a girl to woo me on nl , when i've been searching for a girl to woo on here and none fell on my radar cry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Dminister(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

jux like me, I have tried all I could to meet some one serious and special on nairaland. I guess I have not been so lucky. May be dis time I could be lucky to be here. I am available if u are interesting, this is my pin 233dc7fo. Add me up!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bigdrey(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
D guy think say u b yahoo boy dey form chick. Na over kacku dey worry am.
BTW I wish na me woman dey woo o, even if d gel no fine, I go still try giv am attention. *Women should be respected*

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Feraz(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hilarious thread. As for those assuming there aren't great guys on NL, y'all should think again.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Jesuspistol(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
okzcorp:

Lol. Guy, be a man. Not just some guy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by DECOtech(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
is she really?!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by geemeshin(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
incredibly incredible; something is definitely wrong somewhere...make another pick @OP, I for one am game!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by p2t2r(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
I don't do shakara on a Social network sad
is dat so? Inbox me ur pin or number grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by bollify(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
The guy is probably a man already( married) or in a serious relationship that he wants to preserve against all odds. So don't blame him. One thing I will advice you and all girls generally is that the best fruits are located at the top ends of the tree, if you want the best then go for it nomatter how many times you fail trying to. If you keep waiting for the ones that will fall by you for you to pick, you may not get exactly what you want. BTW, I salute your courage. But if you kill that courage just because you failed the very first time, then, how can you prove to that you will have enough courage to stand by your dreams no matter how tough it is?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by zicky(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
@3cycle you said u were called names wen you to woo tallest, I only said he is tall and not blind and later apologize for interfering

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
okzcorp:

She is a sincere gal and knows what she wants.
Go make moni bro and she wnt know u are ugly.
how did u know she knows what she want and secondly,am a cute guy,the girl am talking about likes fair skin guy,am dark and for money I thank God I can afford what I want.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Anacksunamun: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Typical of an average Nigerian guy! And this is the reason I would never be wooing a Nigerian guy! You can quote me!
An average Nigerian guy don't reason that way. The proportion is way too much.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Jasi7(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
3cycle:
You can say that again.
He told me to try someone else, how can I when he killed the energy in me with his response
killed d energy in you?...have u ever tot of how bad it feel when a guy chykes a gurl and she throws him off?..do u knw how much courage dat guy put up to say hi to u...and here u are jst a single try turned down and u have a thread opened for it already...gaddamn it!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Jasi7(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
LaurelP: U didn't make it clear enough you were wooing d guy. U were probably giving signals but he didn't code them.
Believe me if you make it plain you like me, there's no reason why I shud ignore you.
It takes courage for a girl to do dat and I will neva fall any girls hand who do so with me.
ok we don hear...but she no go woo u sha...no wori
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by micynute94(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
UjSizzle:
I'm pretty sure we are talking about falling in love and not loving. Love is a conscious act. Falling in love isn't. I could fall in love with a person and still not get around to loving them. I could love a person and still not get around to falling in love with them.
The OP fell in love with an out crop of his personality--reasoning, but doesn't love him as a whole.

Now you define it.

Yah.u on point...same thing happened 2me not quite long with a lady who owns a blog BIGALPHabets..
Her writing skills and reasoning r xo on pt that it beats anything else..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by graciousolo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2014

hon,me dey woo u now.How far?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by okzcorp: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
dancok: how did u know she knows what she want and secondly,am a cute guy,the girl am talking about likes fair skin guy,am dark and for money I thank God I can afford what I want.

Why did she demand For handsome guy when you are cute black guy.
She knws not what she wants.
#peace
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by dayosaurus(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle:
I can't read my emails, so I prefer to send my pin or whatsapp numbers

Oya drop pin na
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by matsilver: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2014
Go n woo d guyz on ur street instead, am sure d will respond wit all pleasure! If na here 4get it..
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by matsilver: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2014
We have two typez of ladies tryin 2 woo a guy on line!

1. Is either d lady is not beautiful. Or.
2. She's desperate 4 mariage...guyz beware..
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by adesina1991(m): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Jesuspistol:

Hear yourself well.

Only weaklings do that.
don't really like your post .let me say the truth that ladies have 98% feelings while we guys have 2% but ladies always feel shy to shows it and for a lady to have feelings for a guy,the guy should feel being respected and the lady should be appreciated.I can feel your pain 3cycle
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by fightforchange1(f): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2014
exhibit A .....fellow nairalander we met n we wooed.....nothing like.nairaland luv

1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by jonsin(m): 12:25am On Sep 05, 2014
peppyluv02: Good to know your sisters are ashawos!

miss pepisco, its too much na, Ahhhhhhh, anyways,i want to woo u o smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 05, 2014
zube01: Thank goodness!! atleast u gals also try to woo us on social network and we do to u what u do to us!!!...
NA DRAW. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by xtervaganza(m): 12:49am On Sep 05, 2014
From now till the end of time

I'm saying no to u serious girls trying to woo me on nairaland at least

Can't believe I was planked by one girl on here lol

I'm going to south Africa a next year for my leave. I will track her down I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.