Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46594 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2014
bashydemy: Your middle name na johnbull hahaha.. I aint saying that though just giving my opinion as who i am and what i will do if i were to be the guy she wooed. But we are different human with different thinking and reasoning and upbringing matter sha. I was train to respect any lady no matter who she is.. But make she self no disrespect me oooo. lol
And whoever doesn't share your views is stewpid? I see.undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2014
FrankySnow: Just the way kiddaBlingzz behave when I try woo am 4 years ago. undecided
shocked shocked shocked

no make me talk o shocked
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Alamstan(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2014
is simply b/coz ur yet 2 meet d right once!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2014
He said every woman is a LovePeddler and that sure includes every female member of his family same goes for any girl who says all men are dogs,then your father is a dog too!

Besides,I'm too old for you so run along and woo your mate tongue

jonsin:

miss pepisco, its too much na, Ahhhhhhh, anyways,i want to woo u o smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by petertriplet(m): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2014
I find it sexy and attractive to be wooed by a lady grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2014
DailyNews: You aren't serious o, its been a while, hope ur good? Lol
sure bro. I am good. Man, I don't think I would have much strength to do any lengthy write-up. You dey try abeg. NL is gradually fading away for me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2014
chibwike: u should...u not blind.
ok
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by marieolae(f): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2014
DaWorshiper:
Whats d meaning of that??
I. Mean wat I say
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2014
@2sExy1, lol...ya, I love writing/reading a lot...and anytime I feel the need to contribute on a topic, I usually express my opinion with all possible wordsgrin blame it on my love for story/article writing anyway.

As for ur fading passion for nl, its normal; as d new ones come up, d old ones become more engaged in other things in life n need to give d new ones a chance.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2014
DailyNews: @2sExy1, lol...ya, I love writing/reading a lot...and anytime I feel the need to contribute on a topic, I usually express my opinion with all possible wordsgrin blame it on my love for story/article writing anyway.

As for ur fading passion for nl, its normal; as d new ones come up, d old ones become more engaged in other things in life n need to give d new ones a chance.
yeah. I get.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=peppyluv02][/quote]
Tell me the secret of this your long hair please.
It's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by godofwar666(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2014
How far bobby! I came last night but your mum said you aint around.. @OP respect, never say never don't give up on what you belive inn...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by mirinda01(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2014
Try to establish a platonic friendship first, before wooing a guy, to know if he is available or not. Seriously speaking, not all guys re players. some guys are already in a serious relationship and re reli faithful.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks. I inherited it wink
Don't think you'll like it because Its very coarse and hardly relax even if I use hot comb,the next few hours,it becomes very strong.
Infact, I don't even take care of it,cut the front most times but of recent I'm beginning to appreciate it.

softsparkyy:
Tell me the secret of this your long hair please.
It's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by JEITO: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2014
searay: Me I'm single and seriously searching, any girl can hook up with me anytime. Just pm me.
BUT you must come from AKS
naaim u no tell me since? Na me be no1 match-maker/ partner search operator na..
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Dbestmax(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
Never alwys abt beauty...u u no fyn hw many don work 4u
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Frankestein08(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm, a suave gal hu woos a guy...dat's definitely out of the blue & cute tho, guys dnt get much of dis mayb dat shld xplain his reaction. Anyway am impressed, I dnt knw y u wooing bt if u still wanna check out non-egotist guys, drop ur pin or number & let's relate.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by mirinda01(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , I tell you grin grin
The fact that she is beautiful, wouldn't make a guy leave his galfriend to date her, some guys re reli faithful u know.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2014
peppyluv02: Thanks. I inherited it wink
Don't think you'll like it because Its very coarse and hardly relax even if I use hot comb,the next few hours,it becomes very strong.
Infact, I don't even take care of it,cut the front most times but of recent I'm beginning to appreciate it.

You are blessed jare.i have tried cutting my hair on so many occasions, special hair treatments and all that yet the result is that same short hair.
Flex your hair dear, all na blessing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by chucky234(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: Wow as fine as u are.. Dese guys are mad ooo
Can I woo you ?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2014
chucky234: Can I woo you ?

Feeecocoa's watching you. cheesy
You don't waste any time do you?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Danova(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle:
You can say that again.
He told me to try someone else, how can I when he killed the energy in me with his response
Someone here's waitin 2 b wooed angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks dear
softsparkyy:
You are blessed jare.i have tried cutting my hair on so many occasions, special hair treatments and all that yet the result is that same short hair.
Flex your hair dear, all na blessing.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2014
dancok: u are correct but let me tell u men are made strong to bear whatever their consequences after their actions,but women are not so. So they should becarefull.

Women are stronger than you think we are.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2014
MuhdG: is nt that I don't know what I want. I want a gal who is tough to get. Cox to me that's class. Bt since she aPproached me first, I wud completely lose interest in her

You are being silly and imature. Just because a woman finds you attractive (you should be flattered) and approaches you with a little flirtation and conversation doesn't means she wants to jump in the bed with you, and because a woman who continues to play games with your head and stress you out with continuous rejections is not an indication that she is classy and wife material.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Frankestein08(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2014
Alamstan: is simply b/coz ur yet 2 meet d right once!

Lmao, hahaaa...twice nko
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by greggng: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Must guys re afraid of a relationship cos they re jobless and hardly u please some ladies without money. Anyways if you text me on 08062593234 we can connect
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by searay(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2014
JEITO: naaim u no tell me since? Na me be no1 match-maker/ partner search operator na..
Oga do your work naw
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Iykestan(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2014
Sori 4 u ....Is do me I do u .. Dats wat u girls all do to us, una lyk formin ehh!! Mitchewww
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Perfectbright: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Honestly i like ur frankness and forthrightness in speaking up up ur mind . Ur type are the one i love nd have crush on.replz me on brightglobalworld@gmail.com. Thanks dear
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by jorhney(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2014
hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.