Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (46686 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by EfHenshaw: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
Can a guy reply pm's of a girl with an open mind?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

So i'm the only one who cant c the lady's picture on her profile.

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ASHMY: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Na shakara dem dey do jare kiss
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by jahjehova(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2014
ASHMY: Na shakara dem dey do jare kiss

Shakara? U know how many shakara girls don do guys on e-platforms? No just go dia. Open a thread now for exchange of bbm pins/skype addy for ordinary normal chat and see how gurls go shun against the multitude of guys.

Abeg!!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Gman4real(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2014
Maybe ur method of of approach is not that palatable. I think u should try another method@ topic poster
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2014
Gman4real: Maybe ur method of of approach is not that palatable. I think u should try another method@ topic poster
Yeah I think so.
I have over 200 pm's already so ama try another person since the wooyee aint available.
But how I wan take start to dey reply all of them? cheesy

Funny nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Buchukwu: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:

How is she pathetic?
Men look for women not the other way round.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Buchukwu: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah I think so.
I have over 200 pm's already so ama try another person since the wooyee aint available.

Funny nairalanders
Go get a life already.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by kliq(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2014
UjSizzle:
Thanks bebe smiley

Have fun and enjoy your day! smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Are U doping Me?

Guy doing iyanga!!!!!

Well dat na him sha.

Probably the dude is seriously committed to his current relationship.

CCCCHHHAAAAIIII. Me neva enta any relationship at all and some guys don dey bone ladies. Diaris God ooooooooooo
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tallesty1(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah I think so.

Funny nairalanders
Could it be that he is a blessing in disguise.??
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Jetson: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mehn! I got no tym 4 diz.. Nowadays girls put guys on a magalicious level. Me self don pull-off
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Misogynist2014(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay: No no no! Mbanu I can't bliv dis, isn't dat u on ur profile. 3cycle its unbelievable wat guy would ignore a damsel like u. I don vex(shakes braid ina kolomental style). Oya mention dier names for me*brings out my koboko*
I would have done worse.Did he say he was looking for a wife?It would have been a loss of MAN points for a him to have been wooed by a woMAN angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Tolubory(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
hmm . ...
Expression!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Misogynist2014(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle don't you have men in your area,you have become a public commodity grin grin grin .Shame has no cure tongue !!!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by DJEhimond(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle: Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?
What are the chances of starting an e romance if a lady were to be the innitiator?
Seun is it possible for us to chat with a nairalander without a third party involved?

Don't tell me you've tried out all guys here and they ended up being same. maybe when you try me, you'll see I'll make the odd one lols . Trust me, you don't expect every guys to be the same, not even here on Nairaland ... Suffice to say that the first and only pm I ever got here was from a lady. So open and everything went on fine. I mean don't stop, keep trying. Your feelings won't forgive you if you try keeping them.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Misogynist2014(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah I think so.

Funny nairalanders
Later some will say they are being raþed.They have men around them,they don't like them.In this world of scammers,some still fall prey. tongue Ladies unlike MEN can't even keep personally inflicted disappointment but shamelessly wash their dirty linen in public grin grin .No wonder Aristotle said 'woMEN are devoid of shame.'
200 men,50% willing to dupe you 30% inferior in beaty and money 20% might be willing to help you get married.
I just wish you best of luck. cry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tallesty1: Could it be that he is a blessing in disguise.??
Lol, I don't know if you had so much fun reading through some comments here grin

Hw are ya btw
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by lanicky(f): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Xtarxhyne: u wnt for d wrong guy

and dis babe z fyn o...hips of lyf cheesy

Amebo....u're here too cheesy

Brb....I'm going to woo a nl guy tongue

Btw....why did u steal signature? Oleeeee tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Misogynist2014: Later some will say they are being raþed.They have men around them,they don't like them.In this world of scammers,some still fall prey. tongue Ladies unlike MEN can't even keep personally inflicted disappointment but shamelessly wash their dirty linen in public grin grin .No wonder Aristotle said 'woMEN are devoid of shame.'
200 men,50% willing to dupe you 30% inferior in beaty and money 20% might be willing to help you get married.
I just wish you best of luck. cry
Bile sad
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:

You are being silly and imature. Just because a woman finds you attractive (you should be flattered) and approaches you with a little flirtation and conversation doesn't means she wants to jump in the bed with you, and because a woman who continues to play games with your head and stress you out with continuous rejections is not an indication that she is classy and wife material.

1. Remove "jump in bed with you" cox am not up for that

2. I only said "come to me first". There's a lot more explanation to that than u can imagine.

3. its not about being silly or immature, its about who I AM.

What u think about it is merely ur thoughts.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle: As a lady, sometimes I come across great post by a guy and I fall in love immediately. Most times I try to ignore the poster but I do Remember The username so I summon the courage to follow him and see if I can strike an online conversation before I send a pm but I never succeed. sad

Just yesterday a young tall guy on Nairaland from Enugu state gave me an all time blow when it was obvious I was trying to woo him, he started with iyanga and walah he ignored me completelyonly for somebody to call me names for making my intention known. cry
To make matters worst his response was "I don hang boot since last year"
Who says that to a lady bikonu

Do we really have gentlemen on Nairaland?

Just discovered your sense of humour and also an attitude of ... meekness... You're not that...open and loud...forgive me...I wish you good luck in your bid to finding sincere and good friends... in case you need one... I could volunteer... #no strings yet#

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by jimnoxi: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW ADVERTISE AND MAKE MOONEY NOW https://www.adsrewarddaily.com/signup.htm?ref=jimnoxi................

TRY AND SEE
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
emusmith: Just discovered your sense of humour and also an attitude of ... meekness... You're not that...open and loud...forgive me...I wish you good luck in your bid to finding sincere and good friends... in case you need one... I could volunteer... #no strings yet#
Honestly, I would like to meet you. I'm Smith and you are?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
khiaa:

Women are stronger than you think we are.
well,is ok sha that is aside,let chat na maybe God can put us together,leave ur pin or email.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by micynute94(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
UjSizzle:
grin Be sure to tell her and leave a comment there.

That i will do. #Grinning#
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by HFOG(f): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
3cycle:
Lol, I don't know if you had so much fun reading through some comments here grin

Hw are ya btw
Maybe you've caught his attention afterall. Waiting for the unhanging of his boots. Pls be kind enough to update me (us) when he does. ;-)
All da best sis! Stay safe
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by GodZilla31: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
I think it is unfortunate you were treated like that. By now I thought you would be used to that. The same goes for women who insult guys when approached. Nevertheless, the wooing would continue either ways. You win some , you lose some. cheer up.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Buchukwu:
Men look for women not the other way round.

WRONG!!!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
dancok: well,is ok sha that is aside,let chat na maybe God can put us together,leave ur pin or email.

We can chat right here.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by ORAFA(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
You didn't try wooing me. Free agent......
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
lanicky:

Amebo....u're here too cheesy

Brb....I'm going to woo a nl guy tongue

Btw....why did u steal signature? Oleeeee tongue
shocked..I didn't notice o...I read t somewhere ni o
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
MuhdG:

1. Remove "jump in bed with you" cox am not up for that

2. I only said "come to me first". There's a lot more explanation to that than u can imagine.

3. its not about being silly or immature, its about who I AM.

What u think about it is merely ur thoughts.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Explain #2

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.