Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (47197 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Agbada Outfit / Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by arsetalks(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Typical example of "notice me".

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
mako007: wow! He's cute, btw you must have changed your dp , I didn't see this earlier this morning when I was taking carp. My apologies.
Yes dear, I just changed it. Thank u btw how is ur journey going hope u r following my instructions.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ak4God(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Abeg,dis wan na nonsense jo.Make him go wash her wife undies,all in the name of love..Rubbish
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by fidzy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
All of u asking who he is, person suppose become celeb before him enter news?
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by hannesy(f): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
MissMeiya: shocked People are talking about automatic yam pounding machines? Abeg, WHERE??
in d market na lol,am using 3310 would ve uploaded d pix 4 yah hehehhehehhe
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by mako007(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Yes dear, I just changed it. Thank u btw how is ur journey going hope u r following my instructions.
yes to the very letter, just that I no fit ask any babe if she's single yet, I think that will take a while, buh for now I'm having fun when work they my head dey pend.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
iluvpomo: how about the Igbo men that engage in 419/kidnapping? Just say he's a responsible man because every ethnicity or race has people of good and bad characters.

I don't have your time
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ak4God(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
kernel504:

Please commend him at least for been a good husband.
You would have been happier if the wife is your sister.

Na house b dis or husband?
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Dreyl(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: This na nonsense na.

Gadgets full market wey go make your life easy, you dey pound inside house wey get tiles come dey pose join am like say you dun do one better thing........ shocked shocked

obviously,the dude is an attention seeker,in kermit's voice,it's none of my business.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
why shinning the 32?
Airforce1:

ahnie oh ahnie grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by duncan511: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
ALL IS WELL
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
ahnie: why shinning the 32?

The 32 white right? grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by debicy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Airforce1: Very very good of him

Igbo men are responsible

Words and opposites: Monkeys are handsome

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ndidibabe(f): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: This na nonsense na.

Gadgets full market wey go make your life easy, you dey pound inside house wey get tiles come dey pose join am like say you dun do one better thing........ shocked shocked

All this wannabe on NL. Do you have any of these Gadgets in your Kitchen? If so, why not post the pictures here and let's see.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by room089: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jnr pope hope you are not playing to the gallery o. Please let it last o.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Navalsadiq(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Na una pound yAm pass
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ndidibabe(f): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
ak4God: Abeg,dis wan na nonsense jo.Make him go wash her wife undies,all in the name of love..Rubbish
...and what is wrong in washing a Wife's undies especially if she indisposed. You are small boy...
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Navalsadiq(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ley ley husband.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
ndidibabe: All this wannabe on NL. Do you have any of these Gadgets in your Kitchen? If so, why not post the pictures here and let's see.
E pain her grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by enoqueen: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
makebelieve.com.

am sure his wife just finish pounding that. this people lies. undecided
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by fecosequence(m): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
for how lng?marriage d sweet 4 d begining sha
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Akalia(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course ,you have blender,grinder,salad slicer and all the rest yet you're pounding and probably disturbing neighbors you still waka come dey take pishure wan use form publicity stunt?

In fact make the wife sue for divorce like Anita grin
your a nit wit, will any of d above utencils pound yam? There even isn't such that can pound yam. Be realistic and stop hating.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
no,your teeth yellow and rotten like tinubull own.
Airforce1:

The 32 white right? grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
ideee03: The colours in the kitchen are nice.
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
ahnie: no,your teeth yellow and rotten like tinubull own.

Thanks to Maclean toothpaste grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Acidosis(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Obviously, the young actor isn't as dum.b as some wannabes on the thread.
The young man said, and I repeat, I am an African man...
He knows there is something they call poundo yam, but he choose to maintain the African style. Besides, not everyone enjoy eating the semovita-like tastless poundo chemical.

Lovely family, btw.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
i dont think so,but sometimes,you dhey misyan
Truckpusher: E pain her grin tongue
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Akalia: your a nit wit, will any of d above utencils pound yam? There even isn't such that can pound yam. Be realistic and stop hating.
Where this monkey commot from? grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
ahnie: i dont think so,but sometimes,you dhey misyan
Madam Alex ,na only you waka come? cheesy
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Airforce1:

grin grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Enasco1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Some girls will startin comparing their husband or husband 2 b wt him nw oooo or even wish he ws their husband. I lik dat man keep it up!!
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by ahnie: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
next time use GBC scouring powder n potash
Airforce1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Goofs Around Onboard Plane (photo) / Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.