Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80094 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
They said according to your pictures that you are HIV positive so I have decided to avoid you like a plague.. cheesy

collybaby:

why is dat every time i log on to nairaland, u decide to log off? grin grin grin

i asked u a simple question, how is chinonye dike my friend?

4 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
BayoAdetunji: superstar is high time you stop being a nuisance here.

iconize, please go and face south africans or ghanians, i no get ur time. cool

oneeast: They said according to your pictures that you are HIV positive so I have decided to avoid you like a plague.. cheesy

but chinonye dike confirmed ur HIV positive status the other day, are u taking your meds? pls pls, have u stopped beating her?

as far as i know, pics dont confirm HIV, medical reports do and chinonye posted hiv positive cert. how are you preparing for your hiv anniversary next month. u will clock 5 years with the deadly disease, how are u coping. indomie wont help u tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ngwakwe in da building, it will interesting to see who is banned and why grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: Lolzzzz..

What killed your father is already killing every member of your families. Your sick old mother will soon die..lol

..And so will all of u from Salam family will be wiped out. Allahu akbar

Meanwhile u are already dead walking around..lol grin

and if the above rubbish you type is false, may chinonso,chinonye, and all dike of uga die from hemorrhagic fever far worst than the Ebola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
collybaby:

iconize, please go and face south africans or ghanians, i no get ur time. cool

but chinonye dike confirmed ur HIV positive status the other day, are u taking your meds? pls pls, have u stopped beating her?

as far as i know, pics dont confirm HIV, medical reports do and chinonye posted hiv positive cert. how are you preparing for your hiv anniversary next month. u will clock 5 years with the deadly disease, how are u coping. indomie wont help u tho

What's wrong with these folks? Everybody is iconize to them.

Faun is iconize.
Tabletman is iconize.
Chinasaepkerem is iconize
Winniz is iconize.

By the way, where's superstar1 the animal handler? grin grin

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by idumuose(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
I wish the NA success in their battle against boko haram
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
collybaby this house wanna catch a glimpse of HIV+ result of chinonso dike.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by donwilly3: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
De army shuld mov quick i heard elrufai z in sambiasa to see shekau.Dey shuld be fast before he runs away
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
I thought they killed you already in Bama where your muslim brothers are being slaughtered by our GEJ? grin grin

You need to get a life because you are a walking coups. Your family is already cursed and everyone of you are denying. You know what happened to your dad will soon happen to you.. cheesy

anag0900:

and if the above rubbish you type is false, may chinonso,chinonye, and all dike of uga die from hemorrhagic fever far worst than the Ebola.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by superstar1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yesterday was the East

Tomorrow is the West

I hope you agreeagree cheesy

Lmaoooo.

West navigated her travail during June 12 without going to war and still achieved her objective.

8 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by zurine(f): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
hmm
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: I thought they killed you already in Bama where your muslim brothers are being slaughtered by our GEJ? grin grin

You need to get a life because you are a walking coups. Your family is already cursed and everyone of you are denying. You know what happened to your dad will soon happen to you.. cheesy

you are a perfect example of human go wrong... you lie for pass time, you are ugly and you gat HIV. life must be really cruel for you. and for all the rubbish you type up there, if they are false you know the drill. all the curses in the bible, Quran, Torah, Buddhist Sanskrit shall be your portion.

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
BayoAdetunji:

stop being a nuisance here as your brother who knows you well I will expose you if you do not respect yourself.

Bwhahahahaha! Superstar1 is a local animal handler. He even posted a picture of a monkey he was handling with bare hands. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

What's wrong with these folks? Everybody is iconize to them.

Faun is iconize.
Tabletman is iconize.
Chinasaepkerem is iconize
Winniz is iconize.

By the way, where's superstar1 the animal handler? grin grin

d speed at which u replied me from your other moniker is astonishing grin grin

u know in ur heart am saying the truth

we are getting closer to u, be patient. give me 3 days max cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
superstar1:

Lmaoooo.

West navigated her travail during June 12 without going to war and still achieves her objective.

wetin!!!!!! I see the swear wey you won fun iconize. bros fear catch me ooo. even 100000 years of prayer can't redeem that gigantic amount of ako epe.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: With what I saw in KD I can only but weep for Boko Haram insurgents because their end is here.. cool
Bros u dey igboist.. Cos someone there posted something closely similar to this.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
i am not here for these simpletons.

i want chino grin grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

I am sure you have not run out of your HIV drugs already? You are a dying man..

The curses have seen set foot on yourself and all your family members. grin

You can see that already in your life no job, homeless, fatherless, grin grin

You live in the slum, what else do you need to see before you know that you and all your generations are cursed never to see light? grin

You need our help because your condition is not laughable but pathetic.. cheesy

anag0900:

you are a perfect example of human go wrong... you lie for pass time, you are ugly and you gat HIV. life must be really cruel for you. and for all the rubbish you type up there, if they are false you know the drill. all the curses in the bible, Quran, Torah, Buddhist Sanskrit shall be your portion.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
anag0900:

wetin!!!!!! I see the swear wey you won fun iconize. bros fear catch me ooo. even 100000 years of prayer can't redeem that gigantic amount of ako epe.

What swear?

Have the swears stopped me from telling peeps how primitive he's?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
anag0900:

awon ekpe kabiti kabiti grin grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
collybaby:

d speed at which u replied me from your other moniker is astonishing grin grin

u know in ur heart am saying the truth

we are getting closer to u, be patient. give me 3 days max cheesy

Look at this f.o.o.l! grin

Hommie, You're full of baloney. grin

I'll bruise your fuggly face if you don't bring "my" pictures to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by oneeast: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Is just like a slave saying that he does not want to see anyone else except his master.. cheesy

collybaby: i am not here for these simpletons.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: grin grin grin grin grin

[s]I am sure you have not run out of your HIV drugs already? You are a dying man..

You live in the slum, what else do you need to see before you know that you and all your generations are cursed never to see light? grin

You need our help because your condition is not laughable but pathetic.. cheesy[/s]

chinonso, u no go chop indomie again?

such a delusional human being u are grin grin

how are you uniformed military colleagues doing?

meanwhile send my love to chinonye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:
[s]
Look at this f.o.o.l! grin

Hommie, You're full of baloney. grin

I'll bruise your fuggly face if you don't bring "my" pictures to Nairaland.[/s]

same thing u said when chidiebere pics came on nl, u said he is light skinned grin grin grin

no it is his mum that is light skinned grin grin
calm ur self down bros e..

u will join dozie and chidiebere very soon
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: grin grin grin grin grin

I am sure you have not run out of your HIV drugs already? You are a dying man..

You need our help because your condition is not laughable but pathetic.. cheesy

same rubbish!!! take our swear test and save me all your rubbish. everyone of this forum knows that you are a liar. collynzo16 and afam4ever your kinsmen have testified to that. the whole house saw your HIV result wetin again. Oga face your misery life is not always fair to all anyways. good luck as you wait your death.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by iconize(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
collybaby: i am not here for these simpletons.

Superstar, when will you wave bye bye to st_upidity? grin grin

Creating different monikers just to exhibit your dumbness.

I give up on you!

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
oneeast: Is just like a slave saying that he does not want to see anyone else except his master.. cheesy

no i want to bury u on nl.
i know u are feeling d pain grin grin

interestingly, ur brothers are luving every minute of ur disgrace, lots of pms from them to show their appreciation grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by collybaby: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Superstar, when will you wave bye bye to st_upidity? grin grin

Creating different monikers just to exhibit your dumbness.

I give up on you!

u will soon know how far grin grin

calm urself down. dont panic grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by superstar1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
anag0900:

He is a dumba55 and he is messing with the wrong person.

This week is his week of grace. If he dares cross my path, I will send him to abyss without mercy.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by anag0900: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
collybaby:

awon ekpe kabiti kabiti grin grin grin

you go fear ako epe. epe to bori epe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.