Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. (44588 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Ladies, Whats Wrong In Approaching A Guy You Like And Telling Him? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Idrismusty97(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mods move this to joke section! angry Who even push this to frontpage? I can't believe i wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this lame story.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by 9jvirgin(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Take it easy....
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Donetyno: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
truth is bitter and it hurts ...but u now have clear conscience.

awww!...i no even cool down read d content of d topic well b4 i commented....I dey rush to b among first 5pple to comment...pschew! :'
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Shaadey: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
aww...Truth is bitter...but it looks cooked up

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by barackodam: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
firstEVA: He will call u soon, trust me, guys never truly forget girls they have a thing for

You are right

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by cocoberry(f): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
And dis poo made front page!!! Like seriously!!!

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by UnknownT: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
People giving a troll advice, but that is none of my business

3 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by viczing(m): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: you are not kenneth. This is not a joking matter.

The guy join boko haram cos of you he's occupying one emir house in gwoza go meet him there, you know theirs no network for him to call you
angry

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Anaskie(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lemme just comment. I'd read it later.

I can't believe I just read dis sh*t. How on earth did dis make fp!
Abeg, u guys should check out her previous topics. Dis girl na real Liability!

4 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
oseiwe: I have forgiven you.

By the way, you wanted to date two guys? You ehn.

I have forgiven and forgotten you sha.
For your mind ehen, see ya mouth. tongue
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Shaadey: aww...Truth is bitter...but it looks cooked up
Seconded.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by lebesgue(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Obviously the owner of this account is either a man or is trolling; in fact, it could be both.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by femi4: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Activate: Sine
He took the wise decision. Onesided love is a liability
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmm... na d R/card u dey miss bah.. u try!

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by sage2(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
And why do you have to warn us first? Anyways, no man wants a liability.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sorry...
So all my sweet stories were not front page Worthy?? angry these mods ehh!!!! angry patronising a known troll.
grin grin grin

The only thing I learnt from this tale is that you are a parasite.

He gave you his love, recharge card and pocket money but what did you give him?

NOTHING tongue

You were even still expecting birthday gift from him after telling him NO. shocked

You parasitic hookworm cheesy

8 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by mstik(f): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
mencade5 undecided
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Lordseyad(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Abeg, how did this poo make FP?

Chai-- The Op must be someone's Gf..

jxt saying moi observation Seun.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Diction10nairal: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
I started to ask wah lesson av i learnt here.....
buh den again #ISNOMB
#sipslipton
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by dhappyking(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
You did the right thing, Gal! No gain in cheating. You are better off being faithful to your main guy. Ken will understand and respect you for that. He may feel bad initially, but realizing that you were principled enough to resist him despite his gifts and you feelings will make him to see how valuable an asset you were. I mean turning him down because of your guy will prove to him that you would have equally been faithfull to him if he had gotten you first . Believe me you did well and most guy will understand what I am talking about. Keep the faith.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by eunisam: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
sorry
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Adeoba10(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
You sure say Kenneth never drink Otapiapia?
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by willy42: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Can someone tell me why the hell this is on front page??

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Toks2008(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Activate: Sine

All i can say is that you have a slutty tendency and you must watch it.

You did the right thing by telling him you love someone else but what i don't understand is the guilt you are feeling.

Move on with your life young lady and i hope this guy you are dieing for does not end up using you because most ladies have not realized that loving a man that does not love you is the greatest emotional prison you can ever find yourself.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Atmmachine(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
My father went to work, when he returns i will tell him

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Toks2008(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
willy42: Can someone tell me why the hell this is on front page??

If its left for Seun i am sure many topics will never make front page but as far as i am concerned,most of the mods are into favoritism and that is so unfortunate but then front page things can always be ignored if you don't like what you see,just move on to the next topic.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by atease7irorun: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jesus loves you, forget about earthly love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Facts About Women Who Are In Love / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.