Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. (44589 Views)

6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Ladies, Whats Wrong In Approaching A Guy You Like And Telling Him? / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Ochiske(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
like seriously
this post made Front Page

Nairaland I hail thee
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Vock(m): 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I wish...........hmmmmmmm......sigh heavily.

Kenneth wherever you are please forgivel

Activate: Sine

Shi*t
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
eunisam: just click on the op's profile and read her other topics then come back and read her first line again.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by apolonius(m): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
This story means what exactly? He respected your choice and moved on to his own choice. Still licking the wounds of yore?smiley

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Dwady(m): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Four years and you still think he'd remember you when he see you? You must be a learner.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by ChristineC: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
LoL smh grin grin grin
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Fourwinds: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: i am having that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.
sure dey might be victims. u weren't truthful in d first place. day one toasting......reply;: please I have a boyfriend....dat solves it but if he persist it becomes his cup of garri
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
MrIknowAll:
Goodnight!
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Kutunban: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am his friend and got his contact..... grin
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by evea: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
liability,u just dey start life.weytin dey? A beg mk we hear word. move on with your life. He has moved on. Learn. Even the 1 way dey ur hand, 1st love,go soon leave u cos he will say he is not ready to marry. beta face book n forget dis guys. D man dt will love n marry is at a corner waiting for you. okay o. mk I go meet Papa God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by epospiky(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Liability: warning: this is a true life story about me. It is also a bit long. Bear with me and read it till the end.

4 years ago was like a dream. But that dream was shattered by me as a result of my actions. To some extent i blamed mySelf so much i could still cry and shed hot tears. But on the other hand i was quite honest to him.

Still basking in the excitement and euphoria of my 18th birthday, i was still love drunk with my first ''official'' boyfriend. The one i could freely hug and kiss and dream about all day and all nite. It was pure ecstasy.

But a young man came my way, i proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was truely in love with me. We live in two different cities, but this angel in the skin of a man was ready to risk everything for me. He called me almost everyday, sent me recharge card without my asking him, somethings he gave me pocket money for my upkeep.

I saw the sincerity in his eyes but i was feeling guilty inside of me. ''I must let him know what is at stake here''.

The d-day finally came, we were strolling he made mention of his love for me. After he had had his chance, i told him that i had someone i love even though am beginning to like him.

He persistent and saw everything as a challenge. I did all i could to avoid him. A day came, when he saw me with the man i loved. He couldnt stand it any longer. He stopped calling me, no text messages from him. My birthday came, he didnt message me at all. I was too scared to call him. I knew he was heartbroken but i never expected him to leave me this way.

Till date, i have not seen him. I wish to see him once again to apologise to him. He no longer use the number he gave me.

I think you've got a problem. If this is true then why disturbing yourself about someone who came into your live and perhaps wanted to ruin your relationship? Have you two know each other before you met with your present boy friend? I guess not. I assume you got a thing for him and if you do, you would be making a big mistake. How can you handle a man that gets mad when you tell him the truth? And he even found out you were not lying to him. Dear, just believe he's gone for good and wish him goodluck in life.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Fourwinds: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2014
seunmsg:

You did nothing wrong by refusing kenneth since you have an official boyfriend. There is nothing wrong in sticking just to a guy, you would have done wrong by dating two guys at the same time. And how are you so sure this Kenneth is truly an angel? That he calls, sent you sms and recharge card doesn't mean he's truly in love with you. We guys do all those things just to get what we want. So please, stick to your boyfriend and stop ranting about one Keneeth that is probably digging another girl at the moment.
I wonder oooo. once u do all dose things means d guy his caring. a guy can be stingy while dating a girl but loosen up d moment he marries d girl....reason he fit think d girl wan chop am clean mouth com leave am
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Mtchweewwwwwwww.$
Wetin she talk true for?she kill poerson..man no ask u question u dey talk true.You think say man need Angel this days? You better lie enter house until u born reach seven.mtchewwwwWwww.

In my mom's voice" e bu nno uburu okukor"
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by abiolag(m): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2014
I spoke with him and he don 4give u
Yeyenotu
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by alphaomega(m): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2014
aw dis kind thn tk enta fp?
All dis mods sef...una dn dey collect 'riba' abi?

Btw...op, u sure say no b 4months ago u wan write instead of 4 years? Cos u stil sound lyk a 18yr -old girl.....my badt..
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by tshegs19: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2014
azunlimited: U be real liability grin

5 Likes

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by tonygee1(m): 12:04am On Sep 08, 2014
There is no sincerity in a man that woo a girl with the intention of taking her from a man she is in love with and they are both living in peace. No matter how much he spent or sacrifices he made,so long he knows she is in love and in peace with another man,that man is and remain a foOl and deserved nothing quote me day or night
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by RentedReality(m): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Phoenixfrank: You are just a materialistic LovePeddler, u fell for recharge cards. Such a slut with no guilty of cheating after 3yrs. If only u know how annoying and stupid u are to have posted that. so ignorant. These whores aint loyal.

Dude, I'm laughing my head off. Chill on this OP, the story seems cooked, not worth getting excited over.

Still there's lot's of loyal girls out there, flirty and materialistic Eves' are usually unstable in relationships and that's great if you are just out for a f**k or two. On the flip side, don't get serious if you see this traits, be the man and dictate the pace of the affair.

Here's what usually works; first 1-2 months is fast paced, tons of fun, s*x and sun, and when it starts getting slow I fade.

This way you don't end up crushing on an Eve that has checked out mentally.

That's my reality.

1 Like

Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Fourwinds: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Adikam: its silly guys.i have forgot & port to glo wen she start callin because of my ex its 3yrs now because i risk my life for her predicaments.women can never be trusted everything about women are pretence.
sometimes i wonder how women make things difficult for deirselves
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by streetzdreamz(m): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: i am having that guilt that i made a good guy turn bad. That my actions may have changed him completely and other ladies may be victims of my actions towards him.
yea u r absolutely right about dat,ur story s synonymous to mine,since i had dat experience av seen most ladies as a piece of sh*t,eventhough deep down i know ts wrong n dat dey aint all dsame but i just cant go o'er all dat apend,ts like having two equal but opposite feelings,part of me wanna get ma pound of flesh back,part of me is willing to let go,but either ways i just hope dia wont b a victim outdia who'l bear d brunt someday......dont get worked up o'er it,with time u'l b fine n i hope u find someone better dan him soon.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Never tell a man everything about yourself.Don't lie,don't tell.There are some truth that needs not to be told esp when he didn't ask.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2014
AUNTY LIABILITY, JUX GIVE UR LYF TO CHRIST...IT'S ALL U NEED TO DO NOW...THAT SETTLES IT...
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:11am On Sep 08, 2014
AUNTY LIABILITY, JUX GIVE UR LYF TO CHRIST...IT'S ALL U NEED TO DO NOW...
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by kingron: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2014
The mod that put dis rubbish on frontpage must be high on cheap weeed..Geeez u shud know know that dis liability of a thgg no get sense..nd he lr she creates stupid topic erry where...seun u need Ogugua nd sexkills bck smh to mod dis session...user wey u uuppose don ban since..una dry put dia for FP..
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by podosci(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2014

This is one of the reasons for poor performance in Waec,,u are 18, instead of concentrating on ur books, u are busy chasing after 2 boiz. May God help Nigeria
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by segxi1960: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2014
This made FP. LOL.

Anyway, have you tried reaching other people that might know him ?.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by piagetskinner(m): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2014
U don't know what u want. Ur ABILITY to LIE, has made u loose both of em.....BTW,

YTH is this on Fp
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by bliss2al(m): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2014
you r really a liability as ur name implies
u r just lamenting bcoz DE Recharge cards and pocket money is no longer coming... girls matter self tire me.....
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by AspDrone(m): 12:22am On Sep 08, 2014

I have been a 'kenneth' in two occassions,but unlike ur kenneth I no change number.
They try to apologise after their oga don dump dem but just like 'shoki' dance I have forgoten abt there 'skelewu' and 'azonto'.
Say no to friendzone btw way I hate love stories.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Libkid(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2014
U friendzoned the young man.its not fair o.
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 08, 2014
Liability: Awwwwww! Darling, you re still too young to let such matters eat you up. You have your life in front of you, what's best for you will surely locate you. Be hopeful and stay optimistic
Re: After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. by emueze: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2014
oseiwe: I have forgiven you.

By the way, you wanted to date two guys? You ehn.

I have forgiven and forgotten you sha.
guy u re very funny. U just cracked my ribs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / Facts About Women Who Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.