Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (45711 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by fairheven: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
nedum87: @GANDALF1, hehehehe lol but God said he will give us our desire n wat we ask 4 in him name....so,i won't b left out..sowwwwi tongue
An ur heart desire is only limited to Enugu?sweetie belif me,ur dream is too small an too confined.God wants to give u an ocean,but u r buzy asking for "Well".he said ask an I will give u the ends of the earth.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by egbaguy: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cutekemitola: sex is also emotional...so yuh should believe it cos its true...
hmmmmm.......ok continu,deris god ooooo. U seems to av sealed that PLACE
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Mintayo(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin
abi na. I have been tellin people not to be saying that again,"he broke my heart","she broke my heart","i gave him my heart and he broke it"cheesycheesy If your heart was broken,you would be dead na.cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
It is spiritual
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by BigBashiru: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
what most ppl dont realize is its all biology...
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Jimmyo3(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
angelseddy:
I am single because I don't know how to tolerate or cope with nastiness. These days people want to dish out shit to you but get none of the dirt in return. Too many users everywhere who date just to 'get' but never 'give'. Won't give up till I meet that person who is wholesome and isn't afraid to let it all go and just love.
keep waiting,in this world we are 2day? May be u rewind back 2 the days of Moses.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by zicoraads: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dem boiz can lie grin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Atmmachine(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
My ladies & guys giving silly excuses for being single since 1934 grin grin

They're just #GAYS

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Joshuadon: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
TrollMan: I've Too Much Money.

angry angry

TMan.

WAT U, Y U DEY LIE PLS DONT LET ME EXPOSE U OOOOOO?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jimmyo3: do u know anything about quantum mechanics?
No, thb
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by TolaniLuv: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Because I could save a lot of time and my money being singlesmiley

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ivanspring: I'm single because I love too much...so my guys saw love, got scared and couldn't withstand it.

My dear Ivan, u r moving with d wrong set of guys.. I was like you too, way back. Guys I dated then was like my luv is 2much. It was heart wrenching, when u av so much positivity 2 impact in someone's life but d person is not ready 2 accept it. As time goes on, u just av 2 cut down on caring and loving, and simply focus on giving it yur parents or siblings, they will value u more, I tell ya.. Then pray dat u meet the right man meant for u, who will love u so much more than u can even imagine.. Pls try 2 spot such kind of guys ontime, so they don't kill yur spirit 2 love sincerely. Cos wat u av within u is rare, which most married couples are praying fervently 2 av in their homes..fact#

2 Likes

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Jimmyo3(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tallesty1: No, thb
well ur comment is a perfect description of quantum physics(mechanics)...
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Ivanspring(f): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Amelian:

My dear Ivan, u r moving with d wrong set of guys.. I was like you too, way back. Guys I dated then was like my luv is 2much. It was heart wrenching, when u av so much positivity 2 impact in someone's life but d person is not ready 2 accept it. As time goes on, u just av 2 cut down on caring and loving, and simply focus on giving it yur parents or siblings, they will value u more, I tell ya.. Then pray dat u meet the right man meant for u, who will love u so much more than u can even imagine.. Pls try 2 spot such kind of guys ontime, so they don't kill yur spirit 2 love sincerely. Cos wat u av within u is rare, which most married couples are praying fervently 2 av in their homes..fact#

Thank you so much! I was beginning to think i was an alien from outerspace. I pray and believe i'll find 'that' guy soon.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
It is obvious you are an untrained choleric. My father and aunty are untrained Cholerics - I am a choleric myself but I have weeded out that aspect from my life almost 99%. Don't worry as you grow older, you would see the problem that comes with that kind of mindset and if you don't weed them out by adopting the right mindset, learning emotional control, increasing your emotional intelligence and so many other things - you would suffer the consequences.

Like my Kung-fu teacher told me back then when I was Mr Arrogant - pride comes before a fall and life is a brutal teacher!

mistermahn: Many of we single people just never like to admit that we have problems and thats why we are single
As for me i know why i am single is because I like to control every single thing that goes on in my life(and in other people's lives as well),

I also hate dirt,which is big problem because i always go out with dirty girls, another reason is that i am narcissist and i adore myself i dont have a big ego i just belive that i can do certain things better than others..

ADD YOUR RESON FOR BEING SINGLE
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
princebergz:

before the any exposE... picky in terms of money, looks??

At the moment its not about money since im still studying but afterwards studies it will be. Now its mainly about Chemistry, like do we click or not... I cant spend hours with a guys even though he doesn't captivate me. Looks wise Im a bit picky but in a very accommodating way. I like tall guys... if you are short... I dont even even look at you. I dont like light guys (its a preference). I just think you should be an average guy but not too hansom.

I also want the guy to be really educated and driven...ambition is so sexy for me. Above all else Chemistry is the key factor

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by godman01(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sanchez01: For those claiming their reason for being single is because they want to concentrate on one thing or the other have suffered bad relationships than others.
I believe there are two kinds of partners;

1. Those that would help you achieve your goals and even go out of their way to make sure it happens, encourage your dreams and be the perfect person you never imagined them to be.

2. And there are those that will walk into your life and cause you to lose sight of things you have prioritized.

Just like Banega had rightly stated, it is better being single than being with the wrong person, but it is best being with someone who seeks only the best for you than being alone.
Don't mind them jare, they are the same set of people that will later be begging for relationships later in life. There is something that is called BALANCE, which must be really understood.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by bobmatex(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Don't know why Nigerians like deceiving themselves. The number 1 reason 90 percent of Nigerians are single is UNEMPLOYMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Legodu asi juru ebenile undecided
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by ibkgab001: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ok by the Way how come u've got over 300 likes on a Single picture##Over Pretty

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by kennyfao(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
because I am currently supporting ARSENAL FC which is enough heartbreak everweek. If Arsenal continue to win Trophy I will consider getting married because I can't have two heartbreak at a time.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by persius555(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wow :oWow see emotions, see as comment long as rope.No wonder nollywood dey sell pass pure water.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Spidermon: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nobody loves a broke nigga.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by iceberylin(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
marieloae being the Cutest thing Creates since 1000BCwink
marieolae: its my real dp ohhh!!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by jhidey08(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cos i'm yet 2c a gal who really deserves me!!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Karleb(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
The age factor.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by texanomaly(f): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Karleb: The age factor.
What about it?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Iykecole(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
The truth is,, we often see happy lovers when we're single, and happy singles when we're in relationships. This ideology has ruined my relationships in the past, but at present, I've decided to remain single coz I haven't moved on from my last break-up. Na only God save me,, I nearly reach that side.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by kilokeys(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
its crazy jare.. when dating its like, gosh, whats all ds drama about?. u wish u were single..

when single, loneliness go wan kill u most of d time..

anyways . all d single ladies peeping on this thread could add me up on bbm.
no fear. no funnycation. let d fun begin

7A0A6AAB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.