Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,998 members, 7,841,829 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (45745 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Worksunlimited: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Well.. Had a laff reading other peoples reasons for being single... Buh anyway make i no derail the thread.

*adjust my cane sit, cross my leg whilst sipping on some cold fresh palmwine* as i recount my own reasons for being single in my head...
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by victor08(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tashamania: Legodu asi juru ebenile undecided

What do you mean by this Tasha?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Worksunlimited: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Well.. Had a laff reading other peoples reasons for being single... Buh anyway make i no derail the thread.

*Adjust my cane sit for better breeze reception, rest my back, cross my leg whilst sipping on some cold fresh palmwine*
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
victor08:

What do you mean by this Tasha?

if you dont understand, then it wasnt meant for you wink
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by victor08(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ivanspring:

Thank you so much! I was beginning to think i was an alien from outerspace. I pray and believe i'll find 'that' guy soon.

My dear let me get to know you now. My spirit tells me I can meet my sweetheart here. Just giving it a try.. wink
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by LyfeJennings(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Honestly, no reason I can point out .
Some girl i used to date moved on without me & now,I feel insecure to go into another one. Sides,I just dont think im ready yet. My life has got a lot of flaws, God is yet to answer any of my prayers. So if it would be best to keep my shame to myself & stay away from anything female including female mosquitoes.

Whenever I feel lonely,weed is a very good drug,sometimes codeine, other times, refnol, most times cigarette. They are good at keep my company. .

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by vm26: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
coz im heartbroken embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Heart2heart(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
For real? are u kidding me?
marieolae: Not ready to be committed, due to skl and other things
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by victor08(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tashamania:

if you dont understand, then it wasnt meant for you wink

You don't even know how to write and speak Ibo. Lol
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
perfect!!
marieolae: Not ready to be committed, due to skl and other things
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by victor08(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
LyfeJennings: Honestly, no reason I can point out .
Some girl i used to date moved on without me & now,I feel insecure to go into another one. Sides,I just dont think im ready yet. My life has got a lot of flaws, God is yet to answer any of my prayers. So if it would be best to keep my shame to myself & stay away from anything female including female mosquitoes.

Whenever I feel lonely,weed is a very good drug,sometimes codeine, other times, refnol, most times cigarette. They are good at keep my company. .

Dude you need help man. Weed will get you mad. U better quit & go find real love. You life is what you make of it. If you believe you are looser then you are right otherwise stand and fight your weakness.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
victor08:

You don't even know how to write and speak Ibo. Lol

I hear embarassed
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by ethicalUser(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bcoz the only girl I ever loved and trusted cheated on me. Had to let go. Took me a couple of months to get over it.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by victor08(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tashamania:

I hear embarassed

You sound very bitter my dear, was your pain?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Enahi(f): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
I am single because most men aren't sincere and I don't like heartbreak. Am a deeper lover,once am in love I turn to mumu. So am been careful not to get hurt.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
No food no friend(NFNF)no more love and relationship sucks this days.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Olyboy16(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
I've spent over 15 years of hardwork building my life ALONE!! And i'm okay , successful and more especially, My life is simple. but nw i'm scared one lady will just come and complicate everything...one has to shine his face very wel!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
UjSizzle:
A lady can be a girl undecided

If she is of British aristocracy. In this case, it is not about the attitude she carries, it is a title and then she is been schooled on how to talk, walk, wave etc like royalty.

In the real world for commoners/normal people, a little girl cannot be a lady cos she is still a child.

Being a lady is an attitude; being poised and all that...
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by scarletdp(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
I am single coz only in that way can i bleep any girl that gives me the green light she wanna be bleeped and i wont feel guilty of cheating on anyone......
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Enahi: I am single because most men aren't sincere and I don't like heartbreak. Am a deeper lover,once am in love I turn to mumu. So am been careful not to get hurt.
am like ur type too u can try me let cook something up.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by victor08(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
There are many kids here that don't know what they want in life, thats why you are single.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by MrT2011(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cus Am GAY= HOMO grin cheesy grin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by luvola(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
I am single because I haven't gotten job since I finished nysc and no girl will want to date a guy that cant spend for them. My mind is focus on how to make money or get a job.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by chucky234(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Orunto: This is a very good topic for us all. We all are solitary in one way or the other. You really don't value loneliness or singleness as you put it, then be a begger and therefore no CHOICE. Reduce your STANDARD TO THE VERY MOST AVAILABLE FACTORS. You will then have choice in the multiple of supply that Nature will make available.
What is this one saying sef
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by bibiking7(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
[b] I am not single, In fact, i am a douche bag that's currently dating 13 girls. angry I tried to reduce the number, I told some of the girls that maybe we should see other people, they started crying and cursing me for using them (which i really don't understand how). I felt guilty and had to beg them again with another scope and now i am down to 10. I have only been able to free 3 stylishly by not giving them money any more and just giving them plain nasty attitude. But the working class ones have been on my neck. They dont need my money, they don't care about my attitude, they just have this impression that we are going to get married someday, Plus the sex is amazing embarassed. Now, i dont even know how to get out of the mess that i am in. cry .

People, whatever you do, do not get married unless you are extremely sure about your level of compatibility with your partner (how well you blend with your partner in most aspects, including sexually.), your partner's commitment to the relationship, how much fun do you have when sex is not involved? Be sure of your reasons before getting married. Don't do it out of pity, don't just settle for anyone because time is running out and you are approaching menopause. smiley
As for me, still on my quest to become single again and then start afresh with ONE new girl, that really completes me.

P.S. I need advice on the most subtle way to break up with a girl.

Who am i kidding? tongue
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by charismatic1(f): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
I am single for good reasons but ready to mingle.

Incase you want to give it a shot,kindly send me an email if you meet these requirements.

A good practicing christian(pentecostal)
A professional
At least 5'9 tall and average size body
29yrs and above,matured mind,no ego,no pride
A good family background
Preferably someone that resides in the US,UK and co but not too interested in Nigerian residence cos it doesn't work well for me,communication goes bad at the end of the day and communication is very vital to me.

NOTE:If this post is disturbing to you,kindly ignore or put up your own criteria.No disrespect please.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by chucky234(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...mstik darling, how are you doing??....

Okay, am single ready to mingle but currently enjoying the singleness...

...I dont think i have a reason for being single yet....I just like it for now....
hehehe for your married mind.....
Make hubby catch you first
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by queensboy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
cos i am still taking my time not to make mistakes in choosing the wrong lady for a life partner.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by jemype(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
McWhillion:
Wow, I'm a lesbian too, when do we kick off.
I'm a lesbian too
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Elypsis(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
My sister for heaven's sake don't harbor dat. Kinda thoughtt in ur heart...think abt its physical,social and celestial consequencies.....there is definitely a handsome dude in some corner dying to make u his own for life!...

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Karleb(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
texanomaly:
What about it?

I guess it's not too ripe for an R/ship, cause the whole r/ship thing is some meters afar off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.