Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,163 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (45746 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by egbaguy: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Cutekemitola: not at all...dats completely out...
shud i believe this? Ok,pishre OR
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
flipflop: *raises hat for you* double thumbs up
Loolx, grin, thankss bae •
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
mistermahn: Many of we single people just never like to admit that we have problems and thats why we are single
As for me i know why i am single is because I like to control every single thing that goes on in my life(and in other people's lives as well),

I also hate dirt,which is big problem because i always go out with dirty girls, another reason is that i am narcissist and i adore myself i dont have a big ego i just belive that i can do certain things better than others..

ADD YOUR RESON FOR BEING SINGLE

U hating 'dirt' & picking on 'dirty girls' re two contradictry tins mistermahn..... Why should u go out with sum1 possesing what u hate?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by karkel(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
I LOVE MY LIFE.............................I DDNT LIKE THOSE OFFENSIVE ODOUR
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Dcaliphate(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
im single because i look soo good any girl i approach wants to phu.ck me but i love the things of God and i want to make heaven. Joor oh.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by warripekin(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Not at the Moment...Ill come back after my final exams. Why?
I will be needing u to check something for me at transnet office in jobourg. That's if u can.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
1. I'm naturaly shy 2.THESE GALS AIN'T LOYAL!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Danachuks(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
BENEFITS OF NOT BEING IN A RELATNSHIP.

*SUFFICIENT TIME
dia r 24 hrs hours in a day. And a lot could be achieved within d@ time frame. In a relationship, time is devoted 2 call ur partner, think ab@ ur partner & be wit ur partner. The sum total of the time you spent on your partner could well be personally utilised productive.

*COMMITMENT Relationship, for it to survive, requires commitment. Commitment.

*LESS WORRY Perhaps a healthy benefit that comes from singlehood is having to worry less. The thought of having to avoid all sorts of disagreements does seem awesome, doesn’t it? Throw in the fact that you won’t have to go on hunger strike for a month or get admitted to a hospital for a year after a heartbreak or become disillusioned with life because you got cheated on.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by ayubaazonto: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
just wanna be my self for w while veto study the philosophy of life
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by komek(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
banega: Mr genius, Its with not on..

Thank u.But nxt time, do the right thing.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by angelseddy(f): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
I am single because I don't know how to tolerate or cope with nastiness. These days people want to dish out shit to you but get none of the dirt in return. Too many users everywhere who date just to 'get' but never 'give'. Won't give up till I meet that person who is wholesome and isn't afraid to let it all go and just love.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
warripekin:
I will be needing u to check something for me at transnet office in jobourg. That's if u can.

lol are you serious... sorry cant help you there.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
But come to think of it marriage is not for everyone am too weird to be married
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Mintayo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
jomile: Am scared of going into any relationship now,my heart has been broken twice,I dont tink I can survive anoda heart break,maybe being in luv is not my tin
Your heartbroken and you still dey alive? Interesting!smiley
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by marieolae(f): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
iceberylin: seriously
its my real dp ohhh!!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Mintayo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Never been single!:p
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
All d ones I have met have nothing to offer other than being a burden...........carry my torch light searching for dt special one with good brain

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Still searching for the most beautiful one with my google, yahoo and headlamp. ... grin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Lurcky(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Single cuz i got goals and deals to make with the kudi i earn cuz i save all my cash n make use of the allowances.
And i m not ready to buy another car yet cuz its a must for her and seriously bro being single *ROCKS*
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by daveP(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
That day is near...stay tuned,my yearly tradition on nl is coming soon. wink
shocked il tell lalasticlala to write about you. Newest celeb on d block.

Will wait on you for that!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by warripekin(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=bossmini84]But come to think of it marriage is not for everyone am too weird to be married[/quo
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
to bleep as many more otene as i can.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Mintayo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tallesty1: No oooo. I didn't say that.

You gave two reasons and I replied the first one which is you being picky.

Most picky people do not know what they want.

They have unrealistic wants and needs in a partner, some things that even the gods cannot give. Some of them often want qualities that they are unable to give. Some want a man that is giving and unselfish but they themselves are self centered and too immature to appreciate a giving man.

Relationship should be balanced, if you can't give what you want then the probability of you getting what you want is very low.
this is a very reasonable post!
Most ladies want a man that will put the world at their feet,unfortunately they will never get that.
Men too crave for things they will never find in a woman.
We will never get a perfect partner when we are far from being perfect ourselves. You can only help the "unperfect" to become "perfect"!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by warripekin(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol are you serious... sorry cant help you there.
No problem. Just need to confirm something with a neutral hand. Thanks anyway
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Mintayo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
UjSizzle: Contemplating a lesbian relationship cheesy
:/:/
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
daveP: shocked il tell lalasticlala to write about you. Newest celeb on d block.

Will wait on you for that!
Lmao! Yeye pikin grin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mintayo:
Your heartbroken and you still dey alive? Interesting!smiley
grin grin grin grin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by princebergz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kinkybraids:

So you are saying i attract other picky people? lol Pinky and Kinky? it rhymes but I still dont get the pun

before the any exposE... picky in terms of money, looks??
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Lathunjimi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
After reading all comments I see everyone almost got common problems. Ranging from fears, commitment, intolerance, selfishness, strive to be independent etc.
As for me I'm different, single because I can't find all I want in just one girl which still makes me explore & older ladies are my preference. Until I can find one with @ least 55% of my taste, then I'm in for a gallant relationship & marriage eventually.

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by maxlis097(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
marieolae: Not ready to be committed, due to skl and other things
Please follow back cheesy
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Jimmyo3(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tallesty1: Nobody's word, action or anything is the decider of your destiny.

You are the decider of your destiny so if a tall guy is what you want then attract him. It is that simple.
do u know anything about quantum mechanics?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
egbaguy: shud i believe this? Ok,pishre OR
sex is also emotional...so yuh should believe it cos its true...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.