Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,158 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement (7316 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Kanu: We’re More Nigerian Than Any Other Tribe- Ohaneze Ndigbo / Buhari's Letter To Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
I HATE APC WITH RAW BOILING ACIDIC PASSION!!!

9 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:

Not if you know basic Arithmetic and Geography...

geographically, GEJ is sure of winning SW, SE, SS, NC (don't know of others). Arithmetically, most christians won't vote APC (though its wrong, but you can ask pastor bosun why), APC will not get 1/10 votes from churches like winners, redeem, christ embassy, deeperlife and lord's chosen (these are the biggest churches in nigeria I guess). APC is as good as forget 2015.

10 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:

go and find your mates.
elder statesman

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: then GEJ has already won 2015 election if your comment is correct.
Who cares if the clueless drunk wins the SE? APC's calculation has always been zoroed to they not getting votes in the SE. This is the exact reason they won't bring their presidential or vp candidate from there.

10 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by thwarrior72: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
It still beat my imagination, what an igbo man is doing in an Islamic party, Are they blind to read between the lines?.APC is an Islamic party, hurriedly bundled together in a bid to return power to the born to rule nut, that have vow to islamize Nigeria undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
VICTORCIZA: I HATE APC WITH RAW BOILING ACIDIC PASSION!!!

One of the reasons people cling to their hate so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.

― James Baldwin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Who cares if the clueless drunk wins the SE? APC's calculation has always been zoroed to they not getting votes in the SE. This is the exact reason they won't presidential or vp candidate from there.
I have answered this comment via my the reply I gave aresa.
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: geographically, GEJ is sure of winning SW, SE, SS, NE (don't know of others). Arithmetically, most christians won't vote APC (though its wrong, but you can ask pastor bosun why), APC will not get 1/10 votes from churches like winners, redeem, christ embassy, deeperlife and lord's chosen (these are the biggest churches in nigeria I guess). APC is as good as forget 2015.

Apart from your poor Arithmetic and Geography knowledge, you do have some serious hate and religious bigotry issues..

There's got to be more to you people than this life long hate and bigotry maladies...

23 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by gists: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:

You people really need to get off the tribalistic fixations and spend more time reading and getting hooked on current affairs..

Btw, I don't think APC is worried about some votes that was never theirs to start with...

And by my calculation, the bolded is the reason Ndigbo will come third yet again - Ndigbo will not presidency because they've sold that to gej and in the unlikely event that gej doesn't contest, pdp will present a northern muslim candidate grin (that's rubbing salt/pepper to injury); Ndigbo will not the vp because pdp will certainly present a northern muslim candidate for vp as running mate to gej. The only chance of getting the vp is through apc. sadly i don't see apc risking valuable votes from other regions by giving ndigbo that slot not when it is clear it will lose that region. So yet again ndigbo will have to settle for 3rd at best - really sad .

16 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by omenka(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Thanks

APC thinks Igbos are PDP they attack any how

2015 They will see how this will be used against them.
Mscheeew. Blabbermouth braggart. Na today??

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:

One of the reasons people cling to their hate so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.

― James Baldwin

rubbish

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by omenka(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Very well measured and ultimate reply to Ultimate Warriors!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
VICTORCIZA: rubbish

Hate isn't healthy, it damages the hater more than the one who's hated..

Where are you today after decades of hate, tribalism and bigotry..?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: geographically, GEJ is sure of winning SW, SE, SS, NE (don't know of others). Arithmetically, most christians won't vote APC (though its wrong, but you can ask pastor bosun why), APC will not get 1/10 votes from churches like winners, redeem, christ embassy, deeperlife and lord's chosen (these are the biggest churches in nigeria I guess). APC is as good as forget 2015.
arresa is yet to reply this post. regionally, religiously, incumbently, anyhow it is, APC will loose 2015. All these are just vacuous rants as a result of curiosity and anxiety.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by LFJ: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
thwarrior72: It still beat my imagination, what an igbo man is doing in an Islamic party, Are they blind to read between the lines?.APC is an Islamic party, hurriedly bundled together in a bid to return power to the born to rule nut, that have vow to islamize Nigeria undecided undecided

After preaching ethnic and religious hatred among Nigerians, where are you going to run to when ethnic or religious war broke? A man with wisdom is a man with everything.

18 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:

Get your terrorist party of my region!!!

7 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by omenka(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:

Bro stop sweating yourself.

“ Wisdom cannot be imparted. Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else ... Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it". -Hermann Hesse

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
gists:

And by my calculation, the bolded is the reason Ndigbo will come third yet again - Ndigbo will not presidency because they've sold that to gej and in the unlikely event that gej doesn't contest, pdp will present a northern muslim candidate grin (that's rubbing salt/pepper to injury); Ndigbo will not the vp because pdp will certainly present a northern muslim candidate for vp as running mate to gej. The only chance of getting the vp is through apc. sadly i don't see apc risking valuable votes from other regions by giving ndigbo that slot not when it is clear it will lose that region. So yet again ndigbo will have to settle for 3rd at best - really sad .

The fact is, that region doesn't fit into any political arrangement and their situation is even worse and DOA inside the PDP. With the hate and bigotry we see everyday against folks from other parts of Nigeria, I don't see any concerted support or votes to manifest any president of vice president from that region. I think they know this hence supporting and enjoying GEJ's presidency and counting it as theirs..

We all have to respect and preserve the bridge in front of us simply because you are destined to approach that bridge one day just to get across, but how do you get ahead to your destination after burning that bridge?

13 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by atlwireles: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Onyeabo Azubuike Ihejirika was born on February 13, 1956 in Ovim, Isuikwuato Local Government Area, Abia State. He commissioned into the army on December 17, 1977 as a member of the Nigerian Defence Academy 18th regular combatant course. Prior to being appointed COAS, he was the Chief of Defence Logistics at Defence Headquarters. He was also the former GOC of 81 Division at Lagos, and a former Director of Engineering at Defence Headquarters.

Major-General Ihejirika was born on February 13, 1956 and was commissioned in the army on December 17, 1977. A fellow of Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors, he was the Chief of Defence Logistic, Defence Headquarters before he assumed his new position as Chief of Army Staff September 2010 - January 2014 .

You cannot fire a man after serving more than 35 years allowed by law in the army. The General was due for retirement in 2012.

12 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Who cares if the clueless drunk wins the SE? APC's calculation has always been zoroed to they not getting votes in the SE. This is the exact reason they won't presidential or vp candidate from there.
My brother don't mind those SE'ners.
They are on their own,their eye go soon clear.

9 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:
My brother don't mind those SE'ners.
They are on their own,their eye go soon clear.
you better go and listen to pastor bosun's audio tape and stop fooling yourself.

5 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by thwarrior72: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
LFJ:

After preaching ethnic and religious hatred among Nigerians, where are you going to run to when ethnic or religious war broke? A man with wisdom is a man with everything.
Don't preach to me please....APC has proving to be islamic & anti igbo party undecided

9 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by meforyou1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
VICTORCIZA: I HATE APC WITH RAW BOILING ACIDIC PASSION!!!
i'm in it with you big time

7 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you better go and listen to pastor bosun's audio tape and stop fooling yourself.

Quit been aggresive already and choose what u want to belief while i choose mine.
Is that too hard to comprehend?
I think not.

5 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by nextdoor84(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Filthy garbage from Apc as usual..sag Mir, was Eure probleme Sind!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:

Quit been aggresive already and choose what u want to belief while i choose mine.
I think not.
me? Aggressive? I doubt it, but I know none of you yoruba folks here can be wiser than pastor bosun. The man gave a detail fact about APC and northern agenda backing it up with proofs.

5 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:

I think not.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
APC plans for Peace through a Human Development Approach, To address the socio-economic,governance & environmental conditions that gave rise to Boko Haram.youth development, employment &education,access to markets,revival of agriculture,etc. What is advocated is a serious and genuine consideration of socio-economic revival of the Northeast &other affected Northern areas. mobilise local & international peace building organisations to work with communities

APC BBM CHANNEL Pin C00462FB9

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: me? Aggressive? I doubt it, but I know none of you yoruba folks here can be wiser than pastor bosun. The man gave a detail fact about APC and northern agenda backing it up with proofs.
Alright,but i insist we the SW/Yoruba's refuse to agree with ur assumption or any individual for that matta

11 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
“The party wants to ensure the complete
transformation of the nation when elected into power at all levels during the forthcoming polls. This transformation will include the power sector, security, education, eradication of unemployment and poverty, among others. Nigerians want change and to maximise the God-given potentials of the country.”

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Nigeria is blessed with great men who can bring the positive change nigeria needs. Men that are willing to do what it takes for progress of the father land. Men with integrity,vision, focus & dedication.
The choice is now for Nigerians to exercise wisely during the primary & general election by voting a leader who possess progressive mind with full spirit for nation building.
Our chance is Now

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:
Alright,but i insist we the SW/Yoruba's refuse to agree with ur assumption or any individual for that matta
yorubas in redeem church might not be included, cos a yoruba guy from ogun state advised me not to vote for APC or any muslim candidate. His name is olayiwola, he said all member of redeem church has the audio tape and they were admonished to keep spreading this tape.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking!! Egun are Not Yoruba---Dr. Pius Fasinu And The Ogu Collective / The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) / Nigeria Spends N10trn On Petrol Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.