Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement (7315 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Kanu: We’re More Nigerian Than Any Other Tribe- Ohaneze Ndigbo / Buhari's Letter To Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I have told you earlier, I don't have time to start convincing you. Take a walk to any redeemed church and ask of pastor bosun's message, it all have it.

C'on u don't have to,am a SW'ner,remember?
And neither do i have to as far as SE is concern
Still belief there're chances for APC in SE.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
This is the video, you guys should watch and be saved. www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by anag0900: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I don't have time for unintelligent posters tonight, am not in the mood. I wanna be serious at least for the moment.

idi0t after your nonsense lies have been bursted.... shame on you and everything you represent, for your cheap lies. damn look at this joke talking about intelligence. same idi0_t with I.q similar to the Zimbabwean dollar in purchasing power. abeg go exchange the fat matter in your cranium for aboki kulikuli joor.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you aren't a redeemer or you are a fake one, cos I am a redeemer in southeast and I know pastor bosun. www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

I'm and i am. My sis is also a member.
Dominion cathedra precisely.
You don't have to infringe on my personality. nah

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by aderonila18: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: My friend, when you are done hearing the audio tape, you mindset will change, my friend (a yoruba) and the church member (most are yorubas) advised us against APC.

My mindset will never change about this, I refuse to become a bigot. I'll continue to vote based on which candidate has more to offer my State or Nigeria. I will never vote based on party or religion, I don't believe in silly conspiracy theories or propagandas, luckily I attend a Church that doesn't engage in propaganda or party affiliation.

8 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by thwarrior72: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
LFJ:

This is never a surprise to me, tell me a single tribe in Nigeria you consider to be a friend of Igbo. In your mind everybody hate you. Yoruba, Hausa, even APC (a political party) hate you. If everybody truly hate you then you need to check yourself for what you are doing wrong
Where did I allude that everybody hate us? or what informed such a hasty judgment from your part?,

That igbo nation decides to distance themselves from a party that its ideology contradict what we believe and stand for does not equate hate to other tribes.

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
The downfall of APC begins when they field a muslim candidate (which is the most possible). This message has been infiltrating many big churches, CAN is making sure christians don't participate in the islamization of nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:

I'm and i am. My sis is also a member.
Dominion cathedera.
You don't have to infringe on my personality. nah
And you don't know pastor bosun from germany? Smh

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by aderonila18: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Get more here: www.churcharise..nl/2014/08/islamazation-agenda-for-nigeria-bosun.html?m=1

Lmao the the write up was specifically targeted at Osun elections and yet the people voted Ogbeni. That should show you how much that hate you are trying to sow has failed in the SW and it will continue to fail grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
APC always choose the wrong time to shoot itself in the leg after which they will complain.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
thwarrior72: Where did I allude that everybody hate us? or what informed such a hasty judgment from your part?,

That igbo nation decides to distance themselves from a party that its ideology contradict what we believe and stand for does not equate hate to other tribes.

And what are the so called ideologies you are against?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: The downfall of APC begins when they field a muslim as a candidate (which is the most possible). This message has been infiltrating many big churches, CAN is making sure christians don't participate in the islamization of nigeria.
Islamization we say NO indeed.
But we vote base on potentials

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
aderonila18:

Lmao the the write up was specifically targeted at Osun elections and yet the people voted Ogbeni. That should show you how much that hate you are trying to sow has failed in the SW and it will continue to fail grin
ok, thomas watch this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: And you don't know pastor bosun from germany? Smh
lol
Funny dude.
That says alot about my focus on GOD alone.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by aderonila18: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:
lol
Funny dude.
That says alot about my focus on GOD alone.

Lmao, guess he dosent understand that some people don't worship Pastors.

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:
my redeemer brother, don't be deceived by the gimmicks of APC, they are a core islamic party, pastor spoke based on the revelation God gave to him (he didn't say anything about PDP), he said God is warning we nigerians else nigeria will be like turkey (watch the video). Lemme quote him "we christians should be mindful of the party APC".

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
obayaya:

One question sir!!!

Who titled that article you posted? GEJ or the Media House?

If the titled robbed you the wrong way, then deal with the content aka GEJ explaining the reason why he got rid of the incompetent and worthless general...

Don't take my word or the paper's, take GEJ's words from GEJ's mouth....

7 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
aderonila18:

Lmao, guess he dosent understand that some people don't worship Pastors.

Obviously redeem is quite,too BIG & that's what he doesn't seem to understand.
Perhaps,he's talkin about few segment down SE& these tape thing.
It doesn't work that way.

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by anag0900: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
most Igbo e-tribalist here, apart from their deep hate and unexposure. they are also chronic liars, one even call us bloody civilians and he is a secret service agent browsing the internet from a copter approaching Benin from Oshogbo. another one owns world class laboratories and pharmacies nationwide, till we uncover the loser to be a low lifer. the shame no let dozzybaba post for nairaland again. customized13 self na another Lagos billionaire till the Yoruba insurgencies unveil the slum dwelling mongrel.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by aderonila18: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:

Obviously redeem is quite,too BIG & that's what he doesn't seem to understand.
Perhaps,he's talkin about few segment down SE& these tape thing.
It doesn't work that way.

Abeg ignore the guy, went through some of his posts and he was hating on Ghanians too. He is a typical bigot, I wonder what brand of Christianity he is practicing. Good night jare

See one of his posts
"Yet some group of autistic tribe believed such spineless allegation, no wonder they believe oduduwa fell from heaven. Smh"

Suddenly he is the best friend of Yoruba people.

8 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Y'all APC apologist can try to cover my words here, but you cannot cover the revelation of God. He has warned we christians, its left for us to yield to his instructions, these muslims are killing men of God and christians everyday in the north, most of these incidents are not been reported (the northern muslims cover it), I can't say much here, watch the youtube video or get pastor bosun's audio tape. He spoke a lot in correlation with abuja declaration.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by karlmax2: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you aren't a redeemer or you are a fake one, cos I am a redeemer in southeast and I know pastor bosun. www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ
why are u replyng them anybody could claim whatever on the net.election is not far away. We shall see who the people would vote for some of this people ur arguing with dont even have a voters card dont bother yourself with them they only have one vote .

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by gists: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:
If the titled robbed you the wrong way, then deal with the content aka GEJ explaining the reason why he got rid of the incompetent and worthless general...

boy u badh gannnn. U want kill person with upper-cut. lafter grin grin grin grin grin

Twistaray:

Very sound reasoning there my brother - very sound.
Maybe I am a bit naive I admit. But seriously, can someone tell some of us how in the world is apc a muslim party?

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
aderonila18:

Abeg ignore the guy, went through some of his posts and he was hating on Ghanians too. He is a typical bigot, I wonder what brand of Christianity he is practicing. Good night jare
you devil, agent of darkness, I hated on ghanaians because they said shit about nigeria. I defended nigeria, so don't take that as an avenue to negate my words here.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by obayaya(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:

I'm only interested in the "sack" tag. Hence my question.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by anag0900: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Y'all APC apologist can try to cover my words here, but you cannot cover the revelation of God. He has warned we christians, its left for us to yield to his instructions, these muslims are killing men of God and christians everyday in the north, most of these incidents are not been reported (the northern muslims cover it), I can't say much here, watch the youtube video or get pastor bosun's audio tape. He spoke a lot in correlation with abuja declaration.

you and the hate spewing slumduck must be in an Igbo induced coma, when Abu Zaria and shiekh Muhammed jafar were murdered cold blooded up north. the religion line is not gonna work here. take that shyte to the region of emotional nincompoops where you come from.

10 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
anag0900: most Igbo e-tribalist here, apart from their deep hate and unexposure. they are also chronic liars, one even call us bloody civilians and he is a secret service agent browsing the internet from a copter approaching Benin from Oshogbo. another one owns world class laboratories and pharmacies nationwide, till we uncover the loser to be a low lifer. the shame no let dozzybaba post for nairaland again. customized13 self na another Lagos billionaire till the Yoruba insurgencies unveil the slum dwelling mongrel.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ am not the person in that video.
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Justcash(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
OBJECTIVELY SPEAKING AND WITHOUT AN IOTA OF TRIBAL BIGOTRY AND RELIGIOUS SECTIONALISM, APC JUST LOST SOME VALUABLE VOTES.
THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT QUIET AND MOVED ON. AS FAR AS APC IS CONCERNED, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE PURPORTED HATE AGAINST IGBOS BY SOME NIGERIANS, THEY WILL NEED "MANY" IGBO VOTES IF THEY EVER DREAM OF PRODUCING ANY NIGERIAN PRESIDENT.

THE REPLY WAS UNWARRANTED AND POLITICALLY IMMATURE.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by aderonila18: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you devil, agent of darkness, I hated on ghanaians because they said shit about nigeria. I defended nigeria, so don't take that as an avenue to negate my words here.

Is that what you Bible preaches? An eye for an eye? You need to defend Nigeria with insults abi, I guess you didn't listen to the sermons about turning the other cheek. You only remember sermons on political parties lmao. Your words show that your heart is full of hate and you are a bigot. You are the only one acting like the devil here spreading propaganda and hate

10 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
anag0900:

you and the hate spewing slumduck must be in an Igbo induced coma, when Abu Zaria and shiekh Muhammed jafar were murdered cold blooded up north. the religion line is not gonna work here. take that shyte to the region of emotional nincompoops where you come from.
till you come up with logical and intelligent comments like the speaker in this video, I won't take you serious. www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by anag0900: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ am not the person in that video.

your bling bling gej footmat, jet balling, fifty cent wannabe orisajafuck. can organise any of his hang-on to spew that thrash.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are / SHOCKING: Governor Mimiko Disgraced And Treated Like A Criminal By The DSS / Afenifere, Cupp’s Adoption Won’t Ensure Your Victory – Labour Party Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.