Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement (7318 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Kanu: We’re More Nigerian Than Any Other Tribe- Ohaneze Ndigbo / Buhari's Letter To Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: yorubas in redeem church might not be included, cos a yoruba guy from ogun state advised me not to vote for APC or any muslim candidate. His name is olayiwola, he said all member of redeem church has the audio tape and they were admonished to keep spreading this tape.
One yoruba isn't enough

10 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:
One yoruba isn't enough
take a stroll to any redeem church of your choice this sunday and ask them this, then you can come back to thank me for saving you from the shackles of darkness.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
APC plans for Peace through a Human Development Approach, To address the socio-economic,governance & environmental conditions that gave rise to Boko Haram.youth development, employment &education,access to markets,revival of agriculture,etc. What is advocated is a serious and genuine consideration of socio-economic revival of the Northeast &other affected Northern areas. mobilise local & international peace building organisations to work with communities

APC BBM CHANNEL Pin C00462FB9

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by aderonila18: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Well I'm a Yoruba Christian and I will surely be voting for APC and so will many others that I know of even those who attend Redeem so abeg please so spreading lies. Yorubas do not vote along ethnic or religious lines so all that northern or Islamic agenda propaganda will never work with us. You tried it with Ogbeni and you failed woefully and you'll continue to do so.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: take a stroll to any redeem church of your choice this sunday and ask them this, then you can come back to thank me for saving you from the shackles of darkness.
You might as well need to conduct ur survey on SE as regard APC,dont u think?
Once again,Redeem as a church can't speak for us.

11 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by LFJ: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
thwarrior72: Don't preach to me please....APC has proving to be islamic & anti igbo party undecided

This is never a surprise to me, tell me a single tribe in Nigeria you consider to be a friend of Igbo. In your mind everybody hate you. Yoruba, Hausa, even APC (a political party) hate you. If everybody truly hate you then you need to check yourself for what you are doing wrong

20 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
@ aderonila as said it all,sure he or she is a christian and so do i.
So,@ChinaZ u might what to read mine and aderonila's comment again.
Thank u

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
LFJ:

This is never a surprise to me, tell me a single tribe in Nigeria you consider to be a friend of Igbo. In your mind everybody hate you. Yoruba, Hausa, even APC (a political party) hate you. If everybody truly hate you then you need to check yourself for what you are doing wrong
God bless u o'jare

7 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by aderonila18: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
LFJ:

Very true if you think all your neighbours hate you it's either you are paranoid or your character is bad, look within!

10 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:
You might as well need to conduct ur survey on SE as regard APC,dont u think?
Once again,Redeem as a church can't speak for us.
you need to know how southeast hates APC, imolites are living testimonies. Do you know the population redeem, deeperlife, christ embassy and lord chosen holds in SW?

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by anag0900: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: yorubas in redeem church might not be included, cos a yoruba guy from ogun state advised me not to vote for APC or any muslim candidate. His name is olayiwola, he said all member of redeem church has the audio tape and they were admonished to keep spreading this tape.

rubbish liar!!!! says the slowpoke that have not cross the Niger bridge to the asaba end just once in his miserable life. your religion line is laughable anyway, I forgive your ignorance since you haven't step feet on the southwest all your life. good luck in your Christianity fantasies.

7 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you need to know how southeast hates APC, imolites are living testimonies. Do you know the population redeem, deeperlife, christ embassy and lord chosen holds in SW?
That's not enof,not enof at all.
& u keep talkin abt redeem,tell me how many redeem churches av u been to verify these?
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by aderonila18: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you need to know how southeast hates APC, imolites are living testimonies. Do you know the population redeem, deeperlife, christ embassy and lord chosen holds in SW?

Lmao and you think all those Churches tell there people not to vote APC. Real Churches teach the principles of God and Jesus and allow there congregation to vote for their leaders themselves without preaching against any party. In the SW we vote for individuals and not party, this was the same thing you failed to realise with Ogbeni and it will continue to be your undoing here. We are not ignorant people or bigots who hate people because of their religion or tribe, we will vote based on what each candidate has to offer as an individual.

15 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
anag0900:

rubbish liar!!!! says the slowpoke that have not cross the Niger bridge to the asaba end just once in his miserable life. your religion line is laughable anyway, I forgive your ignorance since you haven't step feet on the southwest all your life. good luck in your Christianity fantasies.
I just left southwest 2day and I will be coming back next month, this audio tape was played in the redeemed church I attended last sunday and was transferred to every member including me. So wats your drift.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
aderonila18:

Lmao and you think all those Churches tell there people not to vote APC. Real Churches teach the principles of God and Jesus and allow there congregation to vote for their leaders themselves without preaching against any party. In the SW we vote for individuals and not party, this was the same thing you failed to realise with Ogbeni and it will continue to be your undoing here. We are not ignorant people or bigots who hate people because of their religion or tribe, we will vote based on what each candidate has to offer as an individual.
pastor bosun in his audio tape warned nigerians to be careful of APC, he said their agenda is to islamize nigeria like turkey has been completely islamized. The bottom line of his message was that islam is deadly and APC are agents of islam.

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: pastor bosun in his audio tape warned nigerians to be careful of APC, he said their agenda is to islamize nigeria like turkey has been completely islamized. The bottom line of his message was that islam is deadly and APC are agents of islam.
and u believe him?

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by thwarrior72: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
aderonila18: Well I'm a Yoruba Christian and I will surely be voting for APC and so will many others that I know of even those who attend Redeem so abeg please so spreading lies. Yorubas do not vote along ethnic or religious lines so all that northern or Islamic agenda propaganda will never work with us. You tried it with Ogbeni and you failed woefully and you'll continue to do so.
Take a cue from what is/has happened to the minority Christian of north east, who have lost everything,love ones, houses, land etc and are now nearly extinct.

Learn from their shortsightedness undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I just left southwest 2day and I will be coming back next month, this audio tape was played in the redeemed church I attended last sunday and was transferred to every member including me. So wats your drift.
No offense ,but u are sounding funny now..
Like seriously? Read up ADERONILA's Cment
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:
That's not enof,not enof at all.
& u keep talkin abt redeem,tell me how many redeem churches av u been to verify these?
the audio tape was also given @ the just concluded camp(about a month now). It was also given to every redeemed church pastor, the bottom-line is kicking against islamization and the menace islam is causing up north and he said APC will favour islamization, which is true.
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I just left southwest 2day and I will be coming back next month, this audio tape was played in the redeemed church I attended last sunday and was transferred to every member including me. So wats your drift.
No offense ,but u are sounding funny now.
Like seriously? Read up ADERONILA's Coment

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: the audio tape was also given @ the just concluded camp(about a month now). It was also given to every redeemed church pastor, the bottom-line is kicking against islamization and the menace islam is causing up north and he said APC will favour islamization, which is true.
i'm a redeemer-lol

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:
No offense ,but u are sounding funny now..
Like seriously? Read up ADERONILA's Cment
I have told you earlier, I don't have time to start convincing you. Take a walk to any redeemed church and ask of pastor bosun's message, it all have it.
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by aderonila18: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: pastor bosun in his audio tape warned nigerians to be careful of APC, he said their agenda is to islamize nigeria like turkey has been completely islamized. The bottom line of his message was that islam is deadly and APC are agents of islam.

I've already told you religious bigotry gets you no where in the SW. Most people in the Sw have Muslims in their family so we don't believe in that crap. There are good poor or bad people, good leaders or bad leaders no matter the religion. We have had many bad Christian leaders just like many bad Muslim ones and all we care about is selecting performers regardless of their religion, you people also labelled Ogbeni and Islamic militant yet they voted him in. We don't care about the hatred you are trying to sow

9 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: the audio tape was also given @ the just concluded camp(about a month now). It was also given to every redeemed church pastor, the bottom-line is kicking against islamization and the menace islam is causing up north and he said APC will favour islamization, which is true.
what was his evidence

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:
i'm a redeemer-lol
I doubt, if you are, who's pastor bosun, cos he's a well known pastor in redeemed church, I don't like lies in arguments.
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
bappahman: what was his evidence
it spoke a lot about the abuja declaration and how the constitution of nigeria favours islam. He talked about obj having an agreement with northern nigeria to return power to them after tenure, but the death of yaradua messed the plans, just go to any redeemed church, they will give it to you. Am so sure about it.

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by anag0900: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2014

the ease at which y'all ninny goat forget your lies is world class. ain't you the same lost soul that said in another thread you have no need to visit the southwest. and for your lies, keep up so a pastor come to the congregation to tell them how to vote. the reason you are not representing Nigeria in lying world cup, is still a mystery to all sane minds.

11 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
aderonila18:

I've already told you religious bigotry gets you no where in the SW. Most people in the Sw have Muslims in their family so we don't believe in that crap. There are good poor or bad people, good leaders or bad leaders no matter the religion. We have had many bad Christian leaders just like many bad Muslim ones and all we care about is selecting performers regardless of their religion, you people also labelled Ogbeni and Islamic militant yet they voted him in. We don't care about the hatred you are trying to sow
My friend, when you are done hearing the audio tape, you mindset will change, my friend (a yoruba) and the church member (most are yorubas) advised us against APC.

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Twistaray(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I doubt, if you are, who's pastor bosun, cos he's a well known pastor in redeemed church, I don't like lies in arguments.

Lies? none is here.
I don't know what u are talkin abt.
But,conspicuouly,no church practice such or engage or decide who or whom not to vote for or party for that matter

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
anag0900:

[s] the ease at which y'all ninny goat forget your lies is world class. ain't you the same lost soul that said in another thread you have no need to visit the southwest. and for your lies, keep up so a pastor come to the congregation to tell them how to vote. the reason you are not representing Nigeria in lying world cup, is still a mystery to all sane minds [/s].
I don't have time for unintelligent posters tonight, am not in the mood. I wanna be serious at least for the moment.

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by obayaya(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:

You people really need to get off the tribalistic fixations and spend more time reading and getting hooked on current affairs..

Btw, I don't think APC is worried about some votes that was never theirs to start with...

One question sir!!!

Who titled that article you posted? GEJ or the Media House?

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Twistaray:

Lies? none is here.
I don't know what u are talkin abt.
But,conspicuouly,no church practice such or engage or decide who or whom not to vote for or party for that matter
you aren't a redeemer or you are a fake one, cos I am a redeemer in southeast and I know pastor bosun. www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking!! Egun are Not Yoruba---Dr. Pius Fasinu And The Ogu Collective / $9.6b Judgment: Ex-cjn Belgore, Others May Face Trial / Why This Fuel Scarcity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.