Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement (7313 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Kanu: We’re More Nigerian Than Any Other Tribe- Ohaneze Ndigbo / Buhari's Letter To Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
aderonila18:

Is that what you Bible preaches? An eye for an eye? You need to defend Nigeria with insults abi, I guess you didn't listen to the sermons about turning the other cheek. You only remember sermons on political parties lmao. Your words show that your heart is full of hate and you are a bigot. You are the only one acting like the devil here spreading propaganda and hate
hello, I have fun on nairaland, ask anago900, so don't take that as a yardstick for disputing my points when I get serious. Don't be a serpent.

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
anag0900:

your bling bling gej footmat, jet balling, fifty cent wannabe orisajafuck. can organise any of his hang-on to spew that thrash.
then go to any redeemed church and get the audio tape, stop crying here.

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by anag0900: 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: till you come up with logical and intelligent comments like the speaker in this video, I won't take you serious. www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

look at the poster boy of kids with congenital abnormalities talking about intelligence..... nothing wey we no go see for nairaland. calling you dumb, reta...rded, hyper-stupid, dumbheaded and all that is just for lack of proper adjective to qualify and quantify your stupidity and m0ronic ratio.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
obayaya:

I'm only interested in the "sack" tag. Hence my question.

Call it what you want, it makes no difference what you are interested in or not, his boss sacked him and he accompanied the sack with the reason why he sacked him.

7 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by aderonila18: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: hello, I have fun on nairaland, ask anago900, so don't take that as a yardstick for disputing my points when I get serious. Don't be a serpent.

Serpents are the ones who spread hate and tribalism online. You may want to start going to Church to know more about Jesus and how Christians should behave instead of only paying attention to party propaganda. By the way throwing words like devil and serpent around don't scare me. I'm telling you the truth the only thing that has been exposed is the fact that you are a bigot who dislikes Muslims and Yorubas. Goodnight and try and repent. Tribalism and bigotry will get you no where but with that fellow you like making reference to

11 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by anag0900: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: then go to any redeemed church and get the audio tape, stop crying here.

redeem ko shedumb ni. with class of lies fvckhead from your part of divide spew daily on these board. if any of y'all say good morning self na to go check outside to confirm ooo. them dey teach una these lies from small abi una dey inherit am ni??

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
anag0900:

look at the poster boy of kids with congenital abnormalities talking about intelligence..... nothing wey we no go see for nairaland. calling you dumb, reta...rded, hyper-stupid, dumbheaded and all that is just for lack of proper adjective to qualify and quantify your stupidity and m0ronic ratio.
you are shouting, am not in the mood abeg, go lick sh1t.

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
aderonila18:

Serpents are the ones who spread hate and tribalism online. You may want to start going to Church to know more about Jesus and how Christians should behave instead of only paying attention to party propaganda. By the way throwing words like devil and serpent around don't scare me. I'm telling you the truth the only thing that has been exposed is the fact that you are a bigot who dislikes Muslims and Yorubas
ok, I'm not speaking my own words, I am speaking of the lord's through pastor bosun. God can even use a sloth to speak to you.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by anag0900: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you are shouting, am not in the mood abeg, go lick sh1t.

shouting kwa!!!!! bwahhhhaaaaaahhaaa.. we are not interested in knowing what your household took for dinner boy.

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by thwarrior72: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:

And what are the so called ideologies you are against?
I don't believe you really asked me this question undecidedin case you just arrive Nigeria, u can do well by asking around what the igbo tribe stand or believe for and contrast it with with your islamist party ideology

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by anag0900: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
thwarrior72: I don't believe you really asked me this question undecidedin case you just arrive Nigeria, u can do well by asking around what the igbo tribe stand or believe for and contrast it with with your islamist party ideology

pocket and agip. Daniel kanu's abacha one million man match comes to mind and nzeribe onslaught during the civil war and during maradona regime.

7 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
For those christians who care to know what pastor bosun said, here is it or you visit any redeemed church to get the audio tape, the man is just to smart, am tired of arguing with deceivers www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhYpKBKusQ

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by thwarrior72: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
anag0900:

pocket and agip. Daniel kanu's abacha one million man match comes to mind and nzeribe onslaught during the civil war and during maradona regime.
Have you taken your drug this night? undecided

5 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by anag0900: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
thwarrior72: Have you taken your drug this night? undecided

your father need to be overdose on lagatine, neurovites, lexotan and brain chemiron for his chronic schizophrenia.

7 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
To address the socio-economic,governance & environmental conditions that gave rise to Boko Haram.youth development, employment &education,access to markets,revival of agriculture,etc. What is advocated is a serious and genuine consideration of socio-economic revival of the Northeast &other affected Northern areas. mobilise local & international peace building organisations to work with communities

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Dibiachukwu: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2014

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
thwarrior72: I don't believe you really asked me this question undecidedin case you just arrive Nigeria, u can do well by asking around what the igbo tribe stand or believe for and contrast it with with your islamist party ideology

Basically, you can not clearly and intelligently articulate that ideology? Or you just don't like APC because of your own hate and religious bigotry?

Never fails..

5 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Can't wait for the day GEJ hands over to a non igbo man in 2015 or 2019, what will the pro-igbo or pro - Christianity team think of PDP then?

5 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by thwarrior72: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2014
anag0900:

your father need to be overdose on lagatine, neurovites, lexotan and brain chemiron for his chronic schizophrenia.
Quite predictable as usual. Lame duck, quite regurgitating this your line everytime kiss undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by thwarrior72: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2014
anag0900:

Quite predictable as usual. Lame duck, quite regurgitating this your boring line everytime kiss undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 12:21am On Sep 09, 2014
bappahman: Can't wait for the day GEJ hands over to a non igbo man in 2015 or 2019, what will the pro-igbo or pro - Christianity team think of PDP then?

I'm sure they are not clueless enough to think they are shoe in after GEJ with votes from the North and SW. The idea is to attache with GEJ and SS for whatever comes after...

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by whitecat007: 12:40am On Sep 09, 2014
They will never understand even if they read it because they are programmed to only see and think a certain way. The sooner the rest of us understand this and that they can only be responded to the same way, the better for all of us.
bappahman: It seems most ppl didn't read the reply but spewing already accumulated hate.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by whitecat007: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2014
In Fela's voice, if you burst a vein, na your problem be that!
VICTORCIZA: I HATE APC WITH RAW BOILING ACIDIC PASSION!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by ogbronx(m): 12:58am On Sep 09, 2014
GEJ and ethno-religious politics. Tearing this country apart. All bigots are fools and it cut across the three major ethnic groups in naija,namely; Igbo's,Yoruba and Hausa.
On this thread, the bigots are those whom after reading this reply, spewed rubbish as if they speak through their anuses.
Show me a bigot and I see a stupid, ignorant and dead mind.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by shizzleStar: 12:59am On Sep 09, 2014
arresa:

Call it what you want, it makes no difference what you are interested in or not, his boss sacked him and he accompanied the sack with the reason why he sacked him.
shut your lying mouth!

Ihejirika was due to retire a year before but he was given a year extension, you are a frustrated liar from hell

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by saintikechi(m): 1:28am On Sep 09, 2014
arresa:

You people really need to get off the tribalistic fixations and spend more time reading and getting hooked on current affairs..

Btw, I don't think APC is worried about some votes that was never theirs to start with...

i guess u have not read this
some bh sympathizers and APC suporters in the bornu state branch of NBA, illegali gave the federal govt an ultimatum to prosecute ihejirika based on lies that the australian, who was paid by bh sponsors told nigerians.
I guess you have not read this.

2 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 1:28am On Sep 09, 2014
shizzleStar:
shut your lying mouth!

Ihejirika was due to retire a year before but he was given a year extension, you are a frustrated liar from hell

Igbo Youths Kick Against Sack Of Ihejirika As Army Chief

http://radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2474%3Aigbo-youths-kick-against-sack-of-ihejirika-as-army-chief-says-it-s-marginalisation-of-ndigbo&catid=115%3Anews&Itemid=551

Are you not on the same page with your own people?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by whitecat007: 2:01am On Sep 09, 2014
How can people be sure that you and Bosun are not being used by the devil and Pdp?
chinazaekperem2: ok, I'm not speaking my own words, I am speaking of the lord's through pastor bosun. God can even use a sloth to speak to you.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by LFJ: 4:12am On Sep 09, 2014
thwarrior72: Where did I allude that everybody hate us? or what informed such a hasty judgment from your part?,

That igbo nation decides to distance themselves from a party that its ideology contradict what we believe and stand for does not equate hate to other tribes.

Tell me, what is Igbo ideology or what ideology you stand for? Is it the same ideology that made you to vote against Ojukwu when he contested for presidency. The simple ideology I can ascribe to you is looking for how to take credit for what you did not work for. I can bet my life, if by tomorrow power change your tone will equally change.

Your love for GEJ is not because you genuinely love him, it is because power is with him today. If Ojukwu is alive today, and he contests against Jonathan you will call him BASTARD.

8 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by LFJ: 4:20am On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: The downfall of APC begins when they field a muslim candidate (which is the most possible). This message has been infiltrating many big churches, CAN is making sure christians don't participate in the islamization of nigeria.

So CAN is now a political party. If CAN takes this position and the Muslims too go similar way, how is your beloved GEJ going meet the requirement to become Nigeria President?

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by swtdrms(m): 6:00am On Sep 09, 2014
AustineE1: I do not have issues with any party but i will always cast my vote where the interest of my people will be guided and as such any party or person that can move Nigeria forward.
However it is also important to state that APC as a party is politically immature,there nature of response to national issues often connotes high level of irresponsibilty and often portrays them as an embittered group of bigots and failed shenanigans!...shamelessly,inspite of the fact that it has been said that the Australian wasnt employed by the federal govt. They still held on to the falsehood,how then can we ever have trust in such a party of hooligans!If the Australian political mercenary had mentioned Buhari or Tinubu,they wld ve called him names and tag him a PDP stalwart,but all of a sudden the are now calling on ICC....APC is a national embarrassment to the good people of Nigeria.
Y are u people scared of the so called investigation, is being investigation an automatic ticket to jail or defeat? Even if he wasn't named by the Australia guy, wats wrong in him being investigated? Owh! I smell the fear in ur heart....immittent heart attack, cuz u know deep deep in ur heart he has been be fighting the Igbo cause wch is a re-extension of d biafra civil far, and facing defeat for this undecleared war wil be too devastating for u guyz to bear.....sorry, i assure u, u re going to die of that heart attack, if he's not investigated now no prob, am sure the perpetrators nd sponsors of boko haram wil stil be investigated nd the truth wi b brought to lime light, wait a minute if then, many igbo individual are found culpable, that wil spel doom for, just pray nd pray hard that doesn't happen cuz if it does, i can't help u guyz from dat disgrace ndone last thing, keep on suppressing the truth from coming out as much as you can...suppress and suppress it, it only prove a point, that u re culpable as a people, but matter the suppression, it wil surely come out one day

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2014
whitecat007: How can people be sure that you and Bosun are not being used by the devil and Pdp?
am done with this topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Projected To Win With Over 500,000 Votes / Nigeria Spends N10trn On Petrol Subsidy / Akeredolu Lifts Curfew, Sues For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.