Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. (37743 Views)

Air-Marshal S.B Abubakar Visit Ambode / Delta Chief-Judge, Marshal Umukoro Infiltrates Election Tribunal With N3Bln - SR / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Jarchi(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2014
Just smh
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by zangiff(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2014
Who could have done the? And for what reasons?
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nuahall2k14(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Chai! Y i come from this yeye country. *spits*
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by KwoiZabo(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2014
Few days back its british Dep. High commisioner today it is US Federal Air Marshal. Hamas and ISIS on my mind. undecided
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by chachazzy(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2014
See gobe oo
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Lilimax(f): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Nuahall2k14: Chai! Y i come from this yeye country. *spits*
You may cease from being a Nigerian.
FYI, Nigeria is not a yeye country. smiley

6 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: If only Nigerian gov't could love the citizens like america does to her citizens.
Imagine the dude was flown back to US immediately .... And series of On-scene tests and evacuation has been conducted for him !!!

Hmmm ...... !!

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by mu2sa2: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2014
Lucasbalo: The leadership in Nigeria doesn't care about the citizens. They only care about looting the treasury.
Plus, taking care of hoodlums in Tan.

3 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Rawani: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2014
RockMaxi: This is another set up to rubbish our security system and our totality as a nation.angry

The question to ask is will the average Nigerian go out and stuck a syringe on an American he doesn't know his identity?

Why the Federal air marshal?

You beat me to it. There is no plausible motive for a random Nigerian to launch any biochemical attack on an American air marshall, there are better ways for the average Nigerian to air out his anger without risking his life in an airport he probably cannot afford to fly out of. It would also be silly to tag it as BH when they would sooner detonate a bomb for maximum casualties instead of 'chuking needle' in one over-pampered American. I smell a rat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by guttentag(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Omexonomy: you think so and why would a reasonable person like u think of such?
p

I guess u are among the boko naram leaders in hell called nigeria

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: If only Nigerian gov't could love the citizens like america does to her citizens.
US pay what they get from their government... and yes, it's their right!
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nuahall2k14(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2014
@lilmax stop decieving yourself acting like u r a Proud Nigerian.there is nothing to b Proud about.its this type of denial by people like u that makes change hard to happen in Nigeria.u feel d country is ok and its keeps getting worse.better call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nuahall2k14(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2014
donroxy: Imagine the dude was flown back to US immediately .... And series of On-scene tests and evacuation has been conducted for him !!!

Hmmm ...... !!
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by uzoexcel(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Gd question...

I saw ds news/link below and I think something s going on
http://rt.com/news/185948-ebola-africa-obama-military/

I think the USA s lookn for a valid excuse to come into naija legally
RockMaxi: This is another set up to rubbish our security system and our totality as a nation.angry

The question to ask is will the average Nigerian go out and stuck a syringe on an American he doesn't know his identity?

Why the Federal air marshal?

4 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Ask77: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2014
Am I missing something in the news? Attacked by who?
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by sexzskil(f): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2014
The MASTER WHITES gave inferior Blacks the lives they living, yet they still chose to be ungrateful at every dimension
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2014
And they couldn't lay their hands on the guy, hm? They should tell that to the birds in the air---Nigerians hardly pull such stunts.

It seems the American government is so out of control, so bloated and infested with fraud and deceit that they will stop at nothing to taint the image of Nigerians!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by ratiken(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2014
The yanks are bent on messing Nigeria.
It will be from one issue to the other until they get exactly what they want.

5 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2014
USA trying to enforce neocolonialism.

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Nuahall2k14: @lilmax stop decieving yourself acting like u r a Proud Nigerian.there is nothing to b Proud about.its this type of denial by people like u that makes change hard to happen in Nigeria.u feel d country is ok and its keeps getting worse.better call a spade a spade.
you can't blame her....do you know her status offline?
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by GreenCashServic: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2014
must have injected him with alobe!!!!!!!
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by sexzskil(f): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2014
RockMaxi:

We as a Nation do not recognize the threat we pose to this Americans even in our disorganized society.
You better try another way to be hillarious.... BASTARD SLAVE, forever!
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by raphy(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2014
how can a monkey carries syring and inject a big gorilla.are they age mates?i smells a dead rat in this story
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Collynzo16: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2014
It isn't about the individual but about the countr as a whole.
If he had been injected with ebola or another contagious virus, he might end up transmitting it to other leading to an outbreak of the disease in the US.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by uzolexis(f): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2014
sexzskil: The MASTER WHITES gave inferior Blacks the lives they living, yet they still chose to be ungrateful at every dimension

The whites gave you alone life not the blacks....inferiority complex is a big problem 2 u

3 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by iterator25: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2014
another plot to further rubbish the name Nigeria .. the fact that Ebola and Boko haram has not engulfed the whole country, is paining some people .. we're winning!

4 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Caseless2: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Collynzo16:
It isn't about the individual but about the countr as a whole.
If he had been injected with ebola or another contagious virus, he might end up transmitting it to other leading to an outbreak of the disease in the US.
the question is, do we do this when it comes to our own pple or country?

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Caseless2: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2014
donroxy: Imagine the dude was flown back to US immediately .... And series of On-scene tests and evacuation has been conducted for him !!!

Hmmm ...... !!
i weep for nigerians.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nuahall2k14(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2014
Abi o.
2sExy1: you can't blame her....do you know her status offline?
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Caseless2: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2014
2sExy1: US pay what they get from their government... and yes, it's their right!
i wish it was Nigeria.
Sms!
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Collynzo16: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: the question is, do we do this when it comes to our own pple or country?
Go and ask all the Ebola victims who are being treated free of charge since the Ebola outbreak. Can we now conclude that the Nigerian govt loves its citizens so much?
These are matters of national interest, the US govt is only trying to prevent an outbreak of whatever disease in their country, bot that they have any special love for the individual.
You don't have to use everything for politics.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2014
sexzskil: The MASTER WHITES gave inferior Blacks the lives they living, yet they still chose to be ungrateful at every dimension
Are you for real? God gave us all the lives we are living, including the WHITES! Civilisation started from the MASTER WHITES but it doesn't end with them. Nobody has a monopoly of success and against all odds, we are getting there.

#stillproudlyblack#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) / Buhari Extends Tenure Of Service Chiefs / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.