Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. (37741 Views)

Air-Marshal S.B Abubakar Visit Ambode / Delta Chief-Judge, Marshal Umukoro Infiltrates Election Tribunal With N3Bln - SR / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
There's something very fishy about this story tho.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by naturefellow(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2014
Liamm:
The guy injected him and ran away just like that Without being sighted or caught by other air marshals?
phoney story

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by calaharry: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2014
GoldStandard: Yeye dey smell! Since when did foreigners start getting attacked in MMIA.... Federal Agent again... So he just stood while someone pricked him with a needle & ran away? The person ran to where? MMIA that is ever busy!
I find this hard to believe...but I remember #ThisIsNigeria - Home of the Impossible since 1960
I agree with you pal. This story is too cheap to believe. An American air marshal is a well trained federal Agent who is usually undercover. Nigerians be careful with stories like this because America will invade any country under the slightest pretext of threat to their citizens.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by logica(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2014
I don't see anything in the report that confirms the perpetrators to be Nigerians. Nigeria has been the field on which international espionage battles had been fought before. So, could well be another incident like this one:

Colonel Leonid Poleshchuk was a Line KR (Counter-intelligence) agent in Nigeria. He too was betrayed by Ames. His arrest was attributed to a chance encounter where KGB agents had observed a CIA agent loading a dead drop. After some time, Poleshchuk was seen removing the contents.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldrich_Ames

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by gbodimowo(m): 2:09am On Sep 10, 2014
American government deceiving people since 1759

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by gbodimowo(m): 2:11am On Sep 10, 2014
American government deceiving people since 1759
checkout what they said about sadam is it true today
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by deolu2000(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2014
jack bauer: patch me through to CTU
chloe,i need satelite images of the airport and give me life feed of the event leading to the attack.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by ceaser: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Ade345:
Why would a reasonable human try to shy away from the truth? U can see, feel and hear the truth, yet u are still asking a baseless question. People in authority in Nigeria only care for themselves and their families, that is why there are many people suffering unnecessarily today.
Every problem that we are experiencing today, is as a result of the greed and selfishness of a few people in authority.

anonimi:

SUSTAINED by the vast majority of our people who are NOT yet in power but waiting for their turn hence do not want to disrupt the status quo so they can do same or even worse when they get into authority.

But the problem with your post is that you then turn around to ask this and similar questions when the "vast majority" decide to criticize a thieving government with a view to distorting the status quo and ask for sanity. In fact the critics automatically become your enemy.

anonimi:
[/b]
Question is what have WE (Me, you & the 160 million of us) done with our available democratic space i.e. civil liberties, rights & civic responsibilities as guaranteed in our constitution

And the circle continues. Isn't this confusing to say the least?
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by omogidi234(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2014
RockMaxi: This is another set up to rubbish our security system and our totality as a nation.angry

The question to ask is will the average Nigerian go out and stuck a syringe on an American he doesn't know his identity?

Why the Federal air marshal

Thanks for your post? Nobody is asking any question? What is the Air Marshall doing in Nigeria? Who attacked him? Was it in the company of other Marshall? How come he was immediately flown back to the US? Can someone who does not know a Marshall from the US attack them? How come it is only the Marshall that was attacked despite that we have hundreds of white skin folks trooping into Nigeria daily? There are enough questions and like someone said, if you have been to the airport lately and see the hordes of security agents there, it would be difficult to believe this story.

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by anonimi: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2014
ceaser:

But the problem with your post is that you then turn around to ask this and similar questions when the "vast majority" decide to criticize a thieving government with a view to distorting the status quo and ask for sanity. In fact the critics automatically become your enemy.

And the circle continues. Isn't this confusing to say the least?

I am only pointing out that the GREATER thieves are CLOSER to us in LGAs and state governments who have done almost nothing despite receiving so much money monthly from Abuja.
Do you dispute that
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by emmymdk: 12:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Maybe the air marshal give am akpo when they were airborne
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Leftty: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Americans with their tactics... There is God O!
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by calaharry: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
deolu2000: jack bauer: patch me through to CTU
chloe,i need satelite images of the airport and give me life feed of the event leading to the attack.
Copy that...comm is up,tactical is ready,deploying field agents,now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today / Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja / Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.