Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. (37744 Views)

Air-Marshal S.B Abubakar Visit Ambode / Delta Chief-Judge, Marshal Umukoro Infiltrates Election Tribunal With N3Bln - SR / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by stevecantrell: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2014
The story reeks of BS.

Stupi.d reporting.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by donlyone(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2014
Did they alow the attacker to escape? He should be interrogated
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
I don't believe this, person go just waka inject you like that without abducting you?

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Ryabcool(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2014
Omexonomy: you think so and why would a reasonable person like u think of such?
have the chibok girls been found? that's right, i thought so.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2014
Lucasbalo: The leadership in Nigeria doesn't care about the citizens. They only care about looting the treasury.
Even the followers in US does not talk ill of their country d way we are here in Nigeria. Nigeria is far better than many countries in the world. think of what you can do for the country not what the country can do for you. the highest employer of labour in US is the private sectors not the government and so on.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Ryabcool(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2014
RockMaxi: This is another set up to rubbish our security system and our totality as a nation.angry

The question to ask is will the average Nigerian go out and stuck a syringe on an American he doesn't know his identity?

Why the Federal air marshal?

everything is meant to rubbish the current administration to you. see logic. nigerians ehn...
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by EMANY01(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2014
I'm shocked nobody has asked the pertinent questions:
Which airport?
Where at the airport did this incident occur?
Where is CCTV footage of the incident ?

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Caseless2: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Collynzo16:
Go and ask all the Ebola victims who are being treated free of charge since the Ebola outbreak. Can we now conclude that the Nigerian govt loves its citizens so much?
These are matters of national interest, the US govt is only trying to prevent an outbreak of whatever disease in their country, bot that they have any special love for the individual.
You don't have to use everything for politics.
as far as i'm concerned, nigerian govt put national interest first , and they have bn excellent. Again, u cant undermine the effort the US put in d safety of her citizens. Even those US citizens that have joined isis are stil respected cos they're stil americans , but chose the wrong way.
Do u knw how many Nigerians are on death-rows in various countries out there, killed for no just reason and nothing is being done about it by our leaders?
Do u knw how many Nigerians are infected with ebola in those affected countries and we've not done anything to bring them home like d US did to her citizens who were infected with ebola by flying them back to d US? We jst dont worth human lives in this part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2014
popeeluv: Please he is right. Nigeerian leadeers aree afteeer our National Treasury. Let the truth be told.
When it comes to US issues you people will want to condemn the country you call your own forgetting that even the US have their internal issue they are dealing with but for the patriotic citizens, they will cover from the world to know. but here in Nigeria eh.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: as far as i'm concerned, nigerian govt put national interest first , and they have bn excellent. Again, u cant undermine the effort the US put in d safety of her citizens. Even those US citizens that have joined isis are stil respected cos they're stil americans , but chose the wrong way.
Do u knw how many Nigerians are on death-rows in various countries out there, killed for no just reason and nothing is being done about it by our leaders?
Do u knw how many Nigerians are infected with ebola in those affected countries and we've not done anything to bring them home like d US did to her citizens who were infected with ebola by flying them back to d US? We jst dont worth human lives in this part of the world.
We are getting there, a Rome where not built a day. but if we are blaming the leaders, we the followers should also look inward. ask your self I my actually a patriotic citizen as the US citizens? The US cannot expose the shortcoming of their leaders to the world the way we are here or you thought the leaders there don't make mistakes. to have a good leader, you must be a good follower.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Caseless2: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2014
Ozedy: We are getting there, a Rome where not built a day. but if we are blaming the leaders, we the followers should also look inward. ask your self I my actually a patriotic citizen as the US citizens? The US cannot expose the shortcoming of their leaders to the world the way we are here or you thought the leaders there don't make mistakes. to have a good leader, you must be a good follower.
they have 100% human right in d US. Visit their forum and see how they castigate their govt. I'm a patriotic Nigerian and, i look inward not make the kind of mistakes our current crop of leaders are making.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by achi4u(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Them brought Ebola to nigeria through a LiberianAmerican called Saywer,now if it is really true that somebody injecting anything to an American citizen here in nigeria then let them leave with it.
what goes around comes around....
But it is all a ploy to tarnish our already demaged image.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by achi4u(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2014
donlyone: Did they alow the attacker to escape? He should be interrogated
Bro which attacker?
Abeg no belive this bullcrap.
Americans hated Nigeria to the core,i only like them because of how they are curbing islamic Jihadist.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by achi4u(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2014
EMANY01: I'm shocked nobody has asked the pertinent questions:
Which airport?
Where at the airport did this incident occur?
Where is CCTV footage of the incident ?
No.This kind of question can not be answered by nigeriansgringrin

Can somebody answer any of the above questions?

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Libkid(m): 11:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Who attacked him ??u.s.a rubbishing everytin about nigeria since 1960 "There wil be no nigeria in 2015" ~ U.S.A..

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Onegai(f): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2014
All of you asking for CCTV footage, please give yourselves brain: did they announce that they were looking for the perpetrator? The US has no legal right to even demand the footage be aired publicly, they have no jurisdiction on international soil.

So, if this story is true, it's not the work of a random Naija guy. It's a bit hard to find out the identity of a US Fed Air Marshal (even on planes they don't identify themselves), so how did the attacker know him? That means there's an internal leak (on the part of the US) and the identities of their foreign security staff in Nigeria (whom I believe exist) have been compromised.

They should find the attacker. This is not a small something, to be able to identify a US air marshal, the needle attack isn't as important as the identity being compromised. But that's if this story is true and if it is, I will certainly believe the people who planned this attack have access to international/US foreign info (which you can buy if you have links to the right bunch of crooks and terrorists who sell such).

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by enomakos(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2014
he is right
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Pennywise(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Nonsense. The story is as improbable as it is incredulous. This is obviously a case of a Federal Marshal not comfortable with Nigerian beat. He should be investigated. He has conjured a story without having any idea or taking into account the mindset of Nigerians or the security in the International wing of our airport.

The plot is infantile and makes no sense. Airport CCTV footage will readily expose him.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2014
y won't he tink so wen one man will steal 1bn and anoda person will buy a car of over 200 million naira and some people will be fighting over number of years dey cn serve a term and wen a Police ig is convicked of stealing money,and wen a man will have like 3 exotic car in his convoy and meanwhile majority of d people dey r leading r suffering.
Now with all d points I have listed y won't someone think dey r interested in looting d treasures.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by uzoexcel(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2014

There r times in which it would v been better of if u hadn't said anythn than spewin forth rubbish
sexzskil: The MASTER WHITES gave inferior Blacks the lives they living, yet they still chose to be ungrateful at every dimension

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Origin(f): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Very fishy smelly story. Reeks of deceit. In the crowded Lagos airport, Nobody saw, heard nothing.

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by logica(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
candy:
Civilisation started from the MASTER WHITES.
That's what your white teachers taught you; wasn't it?

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by anonimi: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: If only Nigerian gov't could love the citizens like america does to her citizens.

I hope you realise that the government is made of the people in a democracy such as they have in the US and we copied in Nigeria.
Question is what have WE (Me, you & the 160 million of us) done with our available democratic space i.e. civil liberties, rights & civic responsibilities as guaranteed in our constitution

3 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Chibokgame: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
A man who was working with a Team,
suddenly position himself in isolation ,

what was he looking for ?
This story is not well cooked . US.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lilimax:
You dey mind them smiley
Sweety waddup?
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by EMANY01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Onegai: All of you asking for CCTV footage, please give yourselves brain: did they announce that they were looking for the perpetrator? The US has no legal right to even demand the footage be aired publicly, they have no jurisdiction on international soil.

So, if this story is true, it's not the work of a random Naija guy. It's a bit hard to find out the identity of a US Fed Air Marshal (even on planes they don't identify themselves), so how did the attacker know him? That means there's an internal leak (on the part of the US) and the identities of their foreign security staff in Nigeria (whom I believe exist) have been compromised.
No sensible country takes it lightly when agents of an alied state are attacked in its own territory.It has massive intelligence implications.

They should find the attacker. This is not a small something, to be able to identify a US air marshal, the needle attack isn't as important as the identity being compromised. But that's if this story is true and if it is, I will certainly believe the people who planned this attack have access to international/US foreign info (which you can buy if you have links to the right bunch of crooks and terrorists who sell such).

Repeat what you just typed,read it slowly and tell me it makes sense to you.
An agent/legitimate citizens of another state performing his legitimate duty is attacked in your country and you do not care.
Are you waiting until all agents of you country serving in locations outside your country are identified and attacked before you recognize that this may have been the first stage of a move by some third party/countries intelligence service to undermine you country by orchestrating a conflict between your country and that of the affected agent.
Before you say the affected agent had no right in this country it might be wise of you to note that our country Nigeria has people /agents in service of Nigeria's interests active in other countries.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
logica: That's what your white teachers taught you; wasn't it?
Pun intended. I was reacting to the comment that called whites our MASTERS and GIVERS OF LIFE. I just borrowed the words of the poster I quoted.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by moshino(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: If only Nigerian gov't could love the citizens like america does to her citizens.

If only Nigerians would love their country, themselves, and be honest law abiding citizens as Americans are.

3 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
sexzskil:
You better try another way to be hillarious.... BASTARD SLAVE, forever!
I know you're trying to be be a Troll, and I wish you good Luck, but right now you just sound reetarded (sic).

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by caesaraba(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
This is probably a covert operation. (CIA kinda matter).

Make una drink cup of water calm down. Not everything is about rubbishing the image of the country and that of it's president.

The case of the poisoning of a certain Russian agent in London springs to mind.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Caseless2: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
anonimi:

I hope you realise that the government is made of the people in a democracy such as they have in the US and we copied in Nigeria.
Question is what have WE (Me, you & the 160 million of us) done with our available democratic space i.e. civil liberties, rights & civic responsibilities as guaranteed in our constitution
that's another question too.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Liamm:
The guy injected him and ran away just like that Without being sighted or caught by other air marshals?

There's no gang of Air Marshals in LOS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) / Buhari Extends Tenure Of Service Chiefs / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.