Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. (37742 Views)

Air-Marshal S.B Abubakar Visit Ambode / Delta Chief-Judge, Marshal Umukoro Infiltrates Election Tribunal With N3Bln - SR / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by EbolaParasite: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

Yes. But only for you.

I'm not responsible for educating every sloath that slithers onto Nairaland.

I have already explained why I won't answer your question. Abi na by force?

Story story. You made a blunder with your earlier statement. I don't expect you to educate me. Sarcasm my friend. I wanted you to "out" yourself. US Air marshal stand out in LOS my foot. If you had said American, you may have been right but you goofed big time
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Forwetinnah: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

I am CityNG, that's who I be.

My President went on national TV and told me that we have killed him and tossed him into the sea.

That's good enough for me.

I know yah all are suspicious of your thieving leaders so I know where your sense of lack of esteem is coming from grin

gringringringringringrin ...well done. See who's talking about self esteem. You miss road, americanah
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Story story. You made a blunder with your earlier statement. I don't expect you to educate me. Sarcasm my friend. I wanted you to "out" yourself. US Air marshal stand out in LOS my foot. If you had said American, you may have been right but you goofed big time

Your father made a blunder.

I know what you wanted to do and I just didn't have time to waste on you.

If it makes you feel whole, continue to cuddle yourself in your ignorance, it doesn't affect me at all.

When you grow up a bit, travel a bit and be a bit more exposed then you'll understand your folly.

In the meantime enjoy mispending your youth.

I say it again, I can easily spot a FAM in LOS, that you can't just underlines your lack of depth and breadth.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringrin ...well done. See who's talking about self esteem. You miss road, americanah

Stop wearing your emotions on your sleeves and stop being so jealous grin

Proudly Omo Oluyole for life.

I refute your lambastic attempt to shove me into a container that you think in your feeble mind fits me grin

It's impossible for me to miss road. I have google maps and a well laid out road system with clear markings and signage grin
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Forwetinnah: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
candy:

Airport mentioned in post.

I guess people are not talking about video footage because the story is too bogus to be true. Mind you, if they planned this, they already have a fake video footage they will show the world if anybody raises any eyebrow.

You sabi them wella...
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You sabi them wella...

Of what significance is Nigeria of all countries to the US?

I await your response.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Olyboy16(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

While I agree with your sentiments but the Marshall is not here to save the life of Nigerians per see.

His job is to protect flights heading into the US.

1) "The Air Marshal Service is meant to promote confidence in civil aviation by effectively deploying federal air marshals (FAMs) to detect, deter, and defeat hostile acts targeting the United States."

2) A FAM's job is to blend in with other passengers on board aircraft and rely heavily on their training, including investigative techniques, criminal terrorist behavior recognition, firearms proficiency, aircraft specific tactics, and close quarters self-defense measures to protect the flying public."

Yes flying public includes Nigerians on the flight but that is not the primary task.
Thanks for the information. But i believe the real message context i'm trying to pass should be understood somehow..
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Awoofawo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

I await your response.

Why you come dey fall hands like this?

Who no know say dem america be busybody?!

Dem like causing wahala everywhere dem go, just like mtn cool grin

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Forwetinnah: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

I await your response.

gringringringringringrin ...same question your should be asking other "insignificant" countries whose goverment the US have successfully destroyed. Tell you what Mr US spokes person, all they need to see is the potential to succeed and the dogs come rushing in to destroy before you build. Forget the niceties, an oppressor doesn't give free lunch
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Olyboy16:
Thanks for the information. But i believe the real message context i'm trying to pass should be understood somehow..

It wasn't, at least to me and hence the need for further clarification.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Onegai(f): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
anonimi:

GENERALLY what you have explained are the PRINCIPLES for international cooperation and diplomatic protocol.
However, when you have money and as a result power over others you can circumvent these principles as the US has done several times. This is also true even within our African families & villages/towns/tribes on traditional rituals and protocols- if you have enough money & power, there will be people willing to do the things "on your behalf" wink

For example, the US took out Osama bin Laden WITHOUT informing (talk less of receiving approval from) the Paksitani government as reported hereunder:

It is not unlikely that Nigeria has the same relationship with our neighbours in Benin Republic and SHOULD have with other African countries IF we extract enough mileage out of our "Big Brother" largesse to these countries.

Nope, please read the report you filed: The US military commander said he had permission from the Pakistanis, the Pakistani president denied it. If as the Queen, I sell out the very powerful Ogiso/chief in my area (who has more followers than me and is more popular than me, as is the case with Musharraf) so I can cut a secret deal with you, will I publicly announce it to his angry followers who live with me? I will deny it on a bible sef, that's how strong my lie would be. Think about it.

The US can fly unchallenged into Pakistan (who has nuclear weapons oh, they are not defenceless), yet cannot fly unchallenged into:

1. Russian-occupied Ukraine, the US president is only calling for sanctions

2. ISIS-controlled Syria and Iraq areas, where those madmen are even PUBLICLY BEHEADING US CITIZENS IN RETALIATION FOR DRONE STRIKES FROM US-CONTROLLED BASES IN IRAQ

3. North Korea, with dictator Head of State and a starving populace.

How easy you all forget when they wanted a joint African-American base OFF OUR OWN SHORES, we screamed till they left. Yet they could confidently ignore Pakistan's screams. Abegi! I expect GEJ to do the same and say the same lies as Musharraf. Any sensible politician will deny all culpability, yet welcome help from his enemies to kill his other enemies.

Do you really think Pakistani's very unpopular president (he's constantly being accused by hardliners in his country of being "too friendly with the US" ) will say "OH NOES, THE US MILITARY WAS GIVEN PERMISSION BY ME TO KILL A MAN SUPPORTED BY MY POLITICAL ENEMIES IN MY HOUSE"?

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringrin ...same question your should be asking other "insignificant" countries whose goverment the US have successfully destroyed. Tell you what Mr US spokes person, all they need to see is the potential to succeed and the dogs come rushing in to destroy before you build. Forget the niceties, an oppressor doesn't give free lunch

Nigeria didn't go and invade another country.
Nigeria doesn't harbor terrorists.
Nigeria doesn't finance terrorists.

Every single country that we've invaded has been with a coalition consisting of at least the UK and in most cases Canucks and Aussies.

This anti US flame you're fanning won't work. There are far more intelligent people on this forum that outweights the braindeads.

As I promised before, I will match all of you imbeciles who post anti US stuff on Nairaland toe to toe.

Yah all cowards and sucking on the tits of US taxpayers anyways.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Onegai:

Nope, please read the report you filed: The US military commander said he had permission from the Pakistanis, the Pakistani president denied it. If as the Queen, I sell out the very powerful Ogiso/chief in my area (who has more followers than me and is more popular than me, as is the case with Musharraf) so I can cut a secret deal with you, will I publicly announce it to his angry followers who live with me? I will deny it on a bible sef, that's how strong my lie would be. Think about it.

Clearly you are a Woman of substance who follows international news with aplomb.

I salute you and your astute and keen sense of world politics.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Awoofawo:

1) Why you come dey fall hands like this?

2) Who no know say dem america be busybody?!

3) Dem like causing wahala everywhere dem go, just like mtn cool grin

1) It's a mirror trick. What You See Is Actually NOT What You Get grin

2) It's our job as a world leader. It comes with the territory of being a superpower with a true global reach.

3) Unlike MTN though our signals are strong. Just ask Osama. Oh wait..never mind grin

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Forwetinnah: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

Nigeria didn't go and invade another country.
Nigeria doesn't harbor terrorists.
Nigeria doesn't finance terrorists.

Every single country that we've invaded has been with a coalition consisting of at least the UK and in most cases Canucks and Aussies.

This anti US flame you're fanning won't work. There are far more intelligent people on this forum that outweights the braindeads.

As I promised before, I will match all of you imbeciles who post anti US stuff on Nairaland toe to toe.

Yah all cowards and sucking on the tits of US taxpayers anyways.

Dude go jerk off elsewhere. ..your toe to toe rubbish doesn't hold water with me grin. Wait till they drop you like Micheal Brown before your brain reset. Nationality miss road tongue

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Onegai(f): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

Clearly you are a Woman of substance who follows international news with aplomb.

I salute you and your astute and keen sense of world politics.

Why thank you grin! Go and reread my reply, I modified it to be clearer. I don't get Nigerians. If only you understood even common Family Politics, you'd be able to read the writing on the wall in International Relations and Politics.

The things I've heard my mama deny saying about certain people to their faces, with her face extremely straight (whilst I stared at her in stunned disbelief) made me understand that Politics is a game, played by many, yet understood by few.

How many men, confronted with evidence from their wives' friends about their cheating and infidelity, IMMEDIATELY SAY "THAT PERSON IS TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE BETWEEN US, IT'S ALL A LIE"?

Why would you expect a president to be more truthful to his people??
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Dude go jerk off elsewhere. ..your toe to toe rubbish doesn't hold water with me grin. Wait till they drop you like Micheal Brown before your brain reset. Nationality miss road tongue

Eeyah pele aburo. It is well with you.

So are you being treated as out patient or your case is so chronic that they have you locked inside the ward? grin

By the way, your father will be dropped like Michael Brown wink
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by EbolaParasite: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

Your father made a blunder.

I know what you wanted to do and I just didn't have time to waste on you.

If it makes you feel whole, continue to cuddle yourself in your ignorance, it doesn't affect me at all.

When you grow up a bit, travel a bit and be a bit more exposed then you'll understand your folly.

In the meantime enjoy mispending your youth.

I say it again, I can easily spot a FAM in LOS, that you can't just underlines your lack of depth and breadth.

Some people just enjoy limelight online sha. The attention you can't get in the real world is what you seek online. This is an anonymous forum. You don't know if i'm young, old, or travelled so don't assume because it shows ignorance. If you are as enlightened/travelled/tech savvy as you make yourself out to be, how about you check my IP address and tell me where i'm posting from.

Creating a persona online and trying to gain fullfilment from that is typical of a "lowlife" in real life. You are nobody and stop feeling special. This is a faceless forum. You either substantiate what you say with facts or shut it.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Onegai:

Why thank you grin! Go and reread my reply, I modified it to be clearer. I don't get Nigerians. If only you understood even common Family Politics, you'd be able to read the writing on the wall in International Relations and Politics.

The things I've heard my mama deny saying about certain people to their faces, with her face extremely straight (whilst I stared at her in stunned disbelief) made me understand that Politics is a game, played by many, yet understood by few.

How many men, confronted with evidence from their wives' friends about their cheating and infidelity, IMMEDIATELY SAY "THAT PERSON IS TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE BETWEEN US, IT'S ALL A LIE"?

Why would you expect a president to be more truthful to his people??

As someone that is trying to do business in Nigeria, these is what my mentor has coached me on: To expect that Nigerians will lie to me and to not be offended, it's nothing personal.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Some people just enjoy limelight online sha. The attention you can't get in the real world is what you seek online. This is an anonymous forum. You don't know if i'm young, old, or travelled so don't assume because it shows ignorance. If you are as enlightened/travelled/tech savvy as you make yourself out to be, how about you check my IP address and tell me where i'm posting from.

Creating a persona online and trying to gain fullfilment from that is typical of a "lowlife" in real life. You are nobody and stop feeling special. This is a faceless forum. You either substantiate what you say with facts or shut it.

Eeyah it's paining you gan ni oooo grin

I know you're young and I called you "Aburo" purposefully because you demonstrate that idiocy common to some of the youths.

You will learn yet that the internet is not as anonymous as you would think.

You are trying to make yourself be credible and important. The hard fact is that you're actually link like a noodle. You're a complete waste of time and resources. You continue to make weak and thinly veiled childish attempts to bait. You can never be successful with me at that. You are solidly swimming out of your depths and you will flounder. So you want me to break Nairaland policy as well as computer laws in at least 3 countries just to out a non entity like you? cheesy

You're a child, an unseasoned traveler and an internet squid.

You are what I call catch and release when fishing online. You wear your emotions on your sleeve and so easy to toy with grin
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by stevecantrell: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
No cause for alarm !

Relax everyone !

I was just on the phone with my ol' buddy Keifer Sutherland and I asked him what his latest project is. He told me he's in Lagos to shoot scenes for a new season of hit series 24.

Unfortunately he can't give me full details but the drama at the airport was just a rehearsal of one the many scenes for the new series...

More details as I get them. grin

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
stevecantrell: No cause for alarm !

Relax everyone !

I was just on the phone with my ol' buddy Keifer Sutherland and I asked him what his latest project is. He told me he's in Lagos to shoot scenes for a new season of hit series 24.

Unfortunately he can't give me full details but the drama at the airport was just a rehearsal of one the many scenes for the new series...

SteveCantrell FTW grin
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by sweetgala(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Something fishy smells, Nigeria has to be careful 2015 approaching and our yeye president is there focusing all his efforts on second term rather than BH and all the 1million problems we have
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Forwetinnah: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

Eeyah pele aburo. It is well with you.

So are you being treated as out patient or your case is so chronic that they have you locked inside the ward? grin

By the way, your father will be dropped like Michael Brown wink

Delusional hediat...they there dey form wetin you no be gringringrin. 21st century American citizen slave.

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Forwetinnah: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

As someone that is trying to do business in Nigeria, these is what my mentor has coached me on: To expect that Nigerians will lie to me and to not be offended, it's nothing personal.

Tell us Ewure. ..Americans don't lie and cheat. You only find such special talents with Nigerians. You're a delightful comedy. .Funny thing is that you don't know half of what you claim to know cheesy

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Delusional hediat...they there dey form wetin you no be gringringrin. 21st century slave American citizen.

grin

I like how you bypassed the NL word filter and called your father an "hediat". Very cute, I like that.

A very proud Nigerian citizen and I know that just kills you grin
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Tell us Ewure. ..Americans don't lie and cheat. You only find such special talents with Nigerians. You're a delightful comedy. .Funny thing is that you don't know half of what you claim to know cheesy

Wow a compliment. Why thank you, you Odd Toed Sloth you grin

I'm okay with what I know grin

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Forwetinnah: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

grin

I like how you bypassed the NL word filter and called your father an "hediat". Very cute, I like that.

A very proud Nigerian citizen and I know that just kills you grin

kiss kiss ...Please repeat the bolded with an echo this time. I proud die...na my country till Jesus returns *deuces*
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

kiss kiss ...Please repeat the bolded with an echo this time. I proud die...na my country till Jesus returns *deuces*

You're preaching to the choir.

I am proud of my Nigerian nationality.

Oh BTW Jesus is returning? What? When? You lie? Pishures or I don't beleive grin
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Forwetinnah: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

You're preaching to the choir.

I am proud of my Nigerian nationality.

Oh BTW Jesus is returning? What? When? You lie? Pishures or I don't beleive grin

Egbon...biko carry ya US special number go opera house. I no dey compose that kind classical...inugo? cheesy . Kachifo. No worry about the pinshures o, I wee send you a copy from heaven with the caption " chilling with Jesu" after rapture wink
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Egbon...biko carry ya US special number go opera house. I no dey compose that kind classical...inugo? cheesy . Kachifo. No worry about the pinshures o, I wee send you a copy from heaven with the caption " chilling with Jesu" after rapture wink

What US special number is that?

Is that the rapture as preached by your philandering, womanizing and divorcing preacher? grin

I don't need pinshures from where you are going to be at but you can post them on NL though (not sure how high of a temperatures cameras will sustain down there though) grin
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by papermill: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
would the media paint Nigeria red or black? which we've been painted since 1960... or will they damage the image of my beloved nation which has long been damaged? i wonder if heaven got a ghetto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja / Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.