Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. (37740 Views)

Air-Marshal S.B Abubakar Visit Ambode / Delta Chief-Judge, Marshal Umukoro Infiltrates Election Tribunal With N3Bln - SR / Marshal Badeh's Family Still In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by fr3do(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
whitecat007: Stories!!!!

Liars are born in the USA! (in Bruce Springsteen's voice) grin

Nigeria needs a very good president who can play every card America brings, we don't need Jonathan with his spaghetti spine, he doesn't have what it takes to move Nigeria forward. Buhari to the rescue, the incorruptible iron hand we need to return sanity to Nigeria. up APC!!!!

is there no other man that can move 9ja forward apart from the shagari-house-arresting, ekwueme-jailing heptagenrian?

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by fr3do(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ozedy: When it comes to US issues you people will want to condemn the country you call your own forgetting that even the US have their internal issue they are dealing with but for the patriotic citizens, they will cover from the world to know. but here in Nigeria eh.

this is exactly what pains me on this forum.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by fr3do(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
anonimi:

I hope you realise that the government is made of the people in a democracy such as they have in the US and we copied in Nigeria.
Question is what have WE (Me, you & the 160 million of us) done with our available democratic space i.e. civil liberties, rights & civic responsibilities as guaranteed in our constitution

preach!

People complain as if corrupt leaders fall from the sky.

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Lucasbalo(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Afroconnect: Even if all Nigrians die the President and other Political office holders don't care,wish boko animals can face the politicians and leave innocent citizens alone.
1 Billion likes.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by EbolaParasite: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Onegai:

And you my dear, need to stop watching "24". A US air marshal (the ones on the east coast are harder to spot) has NO jurisdiction on the ground of another country (on foreign soil, he's a dude with a gun and some countries will require him to register that gun with local police in a new location), just like the Nigerian SSS officer will be arrested if he shoots someone in New Jersey (at least till he explains why the heck that was necessary). Even if your agents on foreign soil are being attacked, your country has no legal right except to demand through proper channels for justice (that's why the CIA exists, so the US can circumvent proper channels). Example of real-life situation: Russian ex-KGB guy who got radioactively poisoned before he landed in the UK. They never solved the case because the trail ended in Russia and the UK police has no jurisdiction in Russia. If this air marshal had pulled his gun in MMIA, he would explained himself and had to hand the case over to Nigerian police and maybe SSS. He did the right thing by getting on a plane back home. If US agents are in danger in Nigeria, the Nig govt has to get involved. Another example of this is how Pakistani troops led US Navy Seals to Bin Laden's compound and then got of the way. If those Seals had entered without prior clearance and shot that compound up, Obama would have had a lot of explaining to do. Same reason the War on Drugs in South America is funded by the US, but not fought by the US. The CIA, on the other hand, their job is to be anywhere relevant, and to be quiet about it. So as to avoid pesky laws grin

@ Bolded
Where did you get your own info. If the US used Pakistani troops then why did they use CHOPPERS that weren't detectable by radar.
The US went into Pakistan without authorization. You are wrong!!

3 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by EbolaParasite: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

An aside.

It's not hard to spot an Air Marshall in LOS.

They stick out like a sore thumb but then you have to know what you're looking for.

How do they stick out? Several Americans travel in and out of LOS everyday. How do you differentiate between a civillian American on tourism or business and an air marshall. Please educate me

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Suljosh: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
EBOLA vaccine “hahahahaha” wi.cked people. Shey una know wan give us zmap.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Ade345(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omexonomy: you think so and why would a reasonable person like u think of such?
Why would a reasonable human try to shy away from the truth? U can see, feel and hear the truth, yet u are still asking a baseless question. People in authority in Nigeria only care for themselves and their families, that is why there are many people suffering unnecessarily today.
Every problem that we are experiencing today, is as a result of the greed and selfishness of a few people in authority.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
EbolaParasite:

@ Bolded
Where did you get your own info. If the US used Pakistani troops then why did they use CHOPPERS that weren't detectable by radar.

exactly...Pakistan was angry that us came into Pakistan without informing them and were already in OBL compound before the Pakistani govt knew...Nigerians see all these washed up toys the west gives them as weapons and believe they have arrived...and to the person saying Nigeria is not 3rd World.....name me any developed nation with super bad roads,water system,electricity,absence of modern facilities..no security...no functioning police system...no functioning judicial system...no opposition party...every one is opposition till election ends then they decamp....people throwing refuse every where,people still shitting under obalende bridge....

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
This tory get K-leg o

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Awoofawo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
RockMaxi: This is another set up to rubbish our security system and our totality as a nation.angry

The question to ask is will the average Nigerian go out and stuck a syringe on an American he doesn't know his identity?

Why the Federal air marshal?

Abi o! Upon all their giragira for action films; dem no fix throway karate to fall the bobo! And wetin d rest of dem dey do self? Dem standa dey applaud the show? $hior cool grin

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Olyboy16(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
After theY will say US is evil, US hates Nigeria e.t.c. The same US risking the life of an AIR MARSHAL and many more just to save an ungrateful and disorganised country..

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
EMANY01: I'm shocked nobody has asked the pertinent questions:
Which airport?
Where at the airport did this incident occur?
Where is CCTV footage of the incident ?

Airport mentioned in post.

I guess people are not talking about video footage because the story is too bogus to be true. Mind you, if they planned this, they already have a fake video footage they will show the world if anybody raises any eyebrow.

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lucasbalo: Nigeria is a third world country not because white man says so because that's the fact. How do you explain an average Nigerian living on $5 a day. There is no single hospital in the country that is up to world standard hence the President, his wife and other kleptocrats run abroad for their medical needs. The level of employment is miserable for a country that shuns out hundreds of thousands of graduates yearly. Electricity is rationed, schools are not to world class standards. So many things like that is what United Nation uses as standard measurement for grading countries. My friend, to be candid with you, our country has a long way to go. My critisism of Nigeria is not out of malice but out of hope and goodness for the country I love. God help Nigeria and Nigerians.

You're a true Nigerian.

I salute you.

2 Likes

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
Olyboy16: After theY will say US is evil, US hates Nigeria e.t.c. The same US risking the life of an AIR MARSHAL and many more just to save an ungrateful and disorganised country..

While I agree with your sentiments but the Marshall is not here to save the life of Nigerians per see.

His job is to protect flights heading into the US.

1) "The Air Marshal Service is meant to promote confidence in civil aviation by effectively deploying federal air marshals (FAMs) to detect, deter, and defeat hostile acts targeting the United States."

2) A FAM's job is to blend in with other passengers on board aircraft and rely heavily on their training, including investigative techniques, criminal terrorist behavior recognition, firearms proficiency, aircraft specific tactics, and close quarters self-defense measures to protect the flying public."

Yes flying public includes Nigerians on the flight but that is not the primary task.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
EbolaParasite:

How do they stick out? Several Americans travel in and out of LOS everyday. How do you differentiate between a civillian American on tourism or business and an air marshall. Please educate me

Not pertinent to this discussion.

Have a nice day.

PS: I DO NOT mean to come across as hostile but I don't know you from Jack so I am not about to divulge information to you. For all I know you can be one of our sworn enemies. I hope you understand.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
EbolaParasite:

@ Bolded

He's an idiot.

If we relied on Pakistan then we would have never caught that bastard.

In fact it's common knowledge that we only caught him when we started operating without the Pakistanis who were protecting him.

Friends, Bin Ladin was living within miles of the highest military installation in Pakistan.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Awoofawo:

Abi o! Upon all their giragira for action films; dem no fix throway karate to fall the bobo! And wetin d rest of dem dey do self? Dem standa dey applaud the show? $hior cool grin

I can assure you that it won't happen again.

If you're a constant visitor to LOS make sure that you give FAM's a wide berth or you'll be eating lead for diner from now on.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by vega84(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
I really dnt get the storyline. #vegadontalk#
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Awoofawo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

If you're a constant visitor to LOS make sure that you give FAM's a wide berth or you'll be eating lead for diner from now on.
angry
CityNG:

I no go eat lead for diner!

Wetin concern me and dem? Bro no make me vex for you!

Simple Lagos agbero dey take dem shine! Dem fall hands jawe cool grin
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Forwetinnah: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

Dindinrin, they're already there and don't need to create a pretence.

Akpamgwo, I know they've been operating as expatriates, the situation only gives them a good reason to encroach *rigmarole* even more
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Forwetinnah: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

He's an idiot.

In fact it's common knowledge that we only caught him when we started operating without the Pakistanis who were protecting him.

Friends, Bin Ladin was living within miles of the highest military installation in Pakistan.

We..we. .we...who you be? Ogbeni feeling funky. How do you even know Osama is dead? Swallowing every rubbish the mainstream media feeds you with. They caught him okay. ..how are you sure he's dead?!!!

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

We..we. .we...who you be? Ogbeni feeling funky. How do you even know Osama is dead? Swallowing every rubbish the mainstream media feeds you with. They caught him okay. ..how are you sure he's dead?!!!

I am CityNG, that's who I be.

My President went on national TV and told me that we have killed him and tossed him into the sea.

That's good enough for me.

I know yah all are suspicious of your thieving leaders so I know where your sense of lack of esteem is coming from grin

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Awoofawo: angry

I no go eat lead for diner!

Wetin concern me and dem? Bro no make me vex for you!

Simple Lagos agbero dey take dem shine! Dem fall hands jawe cool grin

May I make a special request?

Please, pretty please, please vex for me so I have someone to take on today.

All my admirers have slunk off grin
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Akpamgwo, I know they've been operating as expatriates, the situation only gives them a good reason to encroach *rigmarole* even more

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Probably half of the embassy staff in Nigeria are CIA and military attaches

Shine yah eyes wella
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Awoofawo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

May I make a special request?

Please, pretty please, please vex for me so I have someone to take on today.

All my admirers have slunk off grin

Na you made dem slunk off with your style jawe!

Change your style bro and all babe go take note! Abi youself no get swagger for body? cool grin
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by anonimi: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ade345:
Why would a reasonable human try to shy away from the truth? U can see, feel and hear the truth, yet u are still asking a baseless question. People in authority in Nigeria only care for themselves and their families, that is why there are many people suffering unnecessarily today.
Every problem that we are experiencing today, is as a result of the greed and selfishness of a few people in authority.

SUSTAINED by the vast majority of our people who are NOT yet in power but waiting for their turn hence do not want to disrupt the status quo so they can do same or even worse when they get into authority.

1 Like

Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by EbolaParasite: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

He's an idiot.

Did you quote the wrong post. What are you saying. I quoted someone and said the US went in covertly and you are here saying the same thing.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by EbolaParasite: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

Not pertinent to this discussion.

Have a nice day.

PS: I DO NOT mean to come across as hostile but I don't know you from Jack so I am not about to divulge information to you. For all I know you can be one of our sworn enemies. I hope you understand.

So basically you have no answer.
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Awoofawo:

1) Na you made dem slunk off with your style jawe!

2) Change your style bro and all babe go take note!

3) Abi youself no get swagger for body? cool grin

1) Guilty as charged.

2) Any babe who judges me based on my Nairaland antics is not worth my time. Besides I am spoken for by a beautiful Woman.

3) My swagger is in tact but thanks sha
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Did you quote the wrong post. What are you saying. I quoted someone and said the US went in covertly and you are here saying the same thing.

When you figure it all out let me know grin
Re: US Federal Air Marshal Attacked With Syringe In Lagos Airport. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
EbolaParasite:

So basically you have no answer.

Yes. But only for you.

I'm not responsible for educating every sloath that slithers onto Nairaland.

I have already explained why I won't answer your question. Abi na by force?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abducted Rann Nurse Becomes Boko Haram Member, Sends Warning Whatsapp Message / FCC: Northerners As Chairman & Secretary Is A Violation - Osita Chidoka / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.