Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha (3481 Views)

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by djlittlej(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2014
If you want to catch a rat use
fish.
If you want to catch a fish use
hook.
If you want to catch a man
use woman. but if you want to
catch women,what will you
use??!
Comment fast.
http://www.djlittlej.wapka.mobi/index.xhtml
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by experimentist: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Moneyyyyyyy!

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by djlittlej(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2014
experimentist: Moneyyyyyyy!
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by djlittlej(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2014
experimentist: Moneyyyyyyy!
na true word brother oo,money na babes no1 weak point o
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by adanduka: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2014
Handsome dude.
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by experimentist: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2014
djlittlej:
zthat iz za password brodaa
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by farano(f): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2014
djlittlej:
Agree to disagree grin
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2014
If d babes is rich nko?
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by djlittlej(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay: If d babes is rich nko?
na rich babes even dey find money pass cus dey no want suffer poverty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by farano(f): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay: If d babes is rich nko?
You dey mind them?
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2014
farano: You dey mind them?
Yesso madam , waiting for dier answer
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by djlittlej(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
Yesso madam , waiting for dier answer
i don reply finnish na,u never see am?
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by djlittlej(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2014
d Viewing this topic: rozzay(f), ideee03(f), donsalvy, lakamua, temigracie(f), djlittlej(m) and 2 guest(s) una must drop una comment or else na nairaland Efcc i wo use take come pick una

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2014
...Oga ooo....
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by ideee03(f): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Hahaha, see me see trouble ooo
djlittlej: d Viewing this topic: rozzay(f), ideee03(f), donsalvy, lakamua, temigracie(f), djlittlej(m) and 2 guest(s) una must drop una comment or else na nairaland Efcc i wo use take come pick una
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2014
djlittlej: na rich babes even dey find money pass cus dey no want suffer poverty
U see were u lie, money no fit catch some babes like me, farano nd my sweet temigracie. Let me tell u wat can make us be ur mugu for life;
1) Respect ur woman
2) Worship her
3) TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN
4) Make her no 1 in ur life
5) Always be dere 4 her
Nd if she s a gud woman she will be ur mugu for life, no juju is nided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by xtervaganza(m): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
U see were u lie, money no fit catch some babes like me, farano nd my sweet temigracie. Let me tell u wat can make us be ur mugu for life;
1) Respect ur woman
2) Worship her
5) Always be dere 4 her
speak for yourself ma'am

Speak only for yourself
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
xtervaganza: speak for yourself ma'am

Speak only for yourself
Yes I am speaking for myself but it can also apply to odas cos I don't think deres any woman ud do all dat for nd she doesn't remain loyal to u dats y I said if she s a gud woman, but guys aren't redy to do dat nd dey r luking for free mugu, which won't happen. So guys if u r luking for a mugu be redy to be an even bigger mugu. I rest my case
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Abdulazeez296(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
Yes I am speaking for myself but it can also apply to odas cos I don't think deres any woman ud do all dat for nd she doesn't remain loyal to u dats y I said if she s a gud woman, but guys aren't redy to do dat nd dey r luking for free mugu, which won't happen. So guys if u r luking for a mugu be redy to be an even bigger mugu. I rest my case
worship her like queen name goddess she be WARNING to guys if u worship her like queen she go take u like mumu
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by izaray(f): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
1) Respect ur woman
2) Worship her
5) Always be dere 4 her
Ggbam, u av said it all, if na jamb question u ans so, dey for begin suspect u say, u ask sum1 abt it, or u copy it 4rm sum were!

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by vizkiz: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
1) Respect ur woman
2) Worship her
5) Always be dere 4 her

the day i start doing that stuff, i'll crown myself.... THE KING OF FOOLs. Believe me, no woman's worth that tongue

6 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Money
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
We r saying same thing! U are not redy to be a mugu but u all want mugu. Abeg
Thread closed!
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by djlittlej(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
1) Respect ur woman
2) Worship her
5) Always be dere 4 her
but pride would not allow the girl to rest, when we guys start doing all this things, u people we start playing us like football
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
djlittlej: but pride would not allow the girl to rest, when we guys start doing all this things, u people we start playing us like football
But u dey hear dey find who u go play like football(thread title) so who con dey redy to be played. Nobody
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by farano(f): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
1) Respect ur woman
2) Worship her
5) Always be dere 4 her
Exactly ....i personally Will remain his mugu forever grin
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
1) Respect ur woman
2) Worship her
5) Always be dere 4 her
Babe, i dey your back like hunch-back...
...They need to know what we want for real....

They need to know how to mugu-lise us forever....
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
farano: Exactly ....i'll remain his mugu forever grin
Abi o! Anoda woman speaking
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
different strokes for different folks........i've never laboured to have them gurls trip for me, all i do is simply be myself. Yes, you dont need to believe it but if you have a good personality and you are well mannered, you'd have a headache making your choice off women. and i must add, brilliance and having a positive futuristic outlook, works good for me.
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
temigracie:
Babe, i dey your back like hunch-back...
...They need to know what we want for real....

They need to know how to mugu-lise us forever....
Una don hear am from our chairlady! Oya enyin guys sowy we took ova ur thread. Let d Mugulization begin!
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
farano: Exactly ....i personally Will remain his mugu forever grin
No wonder U have remained my mugu 4 lifegrintonguetongue
Re: How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha by Tymax(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
1) Respect ur woman
2) Worship her
5) Always be dere 4 her

Tales by Moonlight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's Driving Me Nut!! / Things Women Say And What They Really Mean / 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.