Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69783 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1miccza: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

I no get greenlight....I am a prude in that dept. grin grin

Nooo you for say you are a prudent nor be only prude. Common babe tell us jare....

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by experimentist: 6:36am On Sep 12, 2014
1one:

Hahaha... Building castles in the sky bro grin
Nothing is impossible.. Gud mawnin and welcome to reality..
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nelrulez(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Not all greenlight are sharp, some are so dim that guys can't even pick their signals.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by maryhaam(f): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2014
1one: See it's a simple thing... If a girl shows green light and the guy doesn't still woo her it just means the guy is not into her.. A normal guy can sense green light from Oshodi even if the girl is flashing it in CMS..Guys are not as dumb and clueless as ladies would like to think... If you flash green light and he doesn't take it as a cue then he's not interested in you.. SIMPLE. As someone rightly said A guy would reject as many ladies he's not attracted to just the same way a girl would... No difference. There's this subtle expectation that once a girl woos a guy or does something close to that being that it's against convention; then the guy "MUST" also accept the offer.. BIG LIE ooo.. As hard and as disadvantaged as my face is if a girl I'm not attracted to physically, intellectually and spiritually woos me. .. She's on her own o.. I go just jejely and respectfully decline.
hehehe u got me cracking at the green light from oshodi to cms........lmao
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Funjosh(m): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2014
Ishilove: How does Ishilove show greenlight?

If you're on her bb contacts: when you chat her up and she responds, that's a major greenlight. On a normal day Ishilove does not respond to bb messages.

When Ishilove calls you with her credit: Under normal circumstances she NEVER uses her hard earned credit to call men. If she ain't attracted to you, you might even call her and she won't pick.

When you call her and she picks at the first ring. That's a green light. Most times she usually just stares at the phone and bobs her head as it rings.

She sends you text messages, and asks you personal questions.

When you meet her, she is very chatty and laughs at your lame asss jokes. Ishilove is usually reserved and would rather listen than talk, but if she chats and laughs, that's a neon green light flashing.

When you walk together on the street, if she moves close to you so that your bodies touch, that's a greenlight.

When you chat, she makes a point by making it a point to touch your hands, chest or neck, in order to pass a point. It doesn't get more 'greenlighty' than that. wink grin

cool cool cool
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by bigjerro: 7:11am On Sep 12, 2014
No mind dem jor.. De tooo pretend
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by CuteTiana(f): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2014
Talking about green lights, I once had a thing for this guy, he also felt the same way cuz I could tell from the attention he gave me but I suppose he thought I was taken. I tried in every way to pass the message across that I was free, but he just didnt get any. I smiled, became extra friendly, tried using pet names too, but none worked. I lost interest in the long run, that was wen he finally realized I was giving him the green light, but it was late then. Some guys sef #SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by simplynola(m): 7:12am On Sep 12, 2014
One day all the ladies will be like this and no one's gonna care about your greenlight anymore

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Cannonleo(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2014
I seldomly understand female traffic signs.even when they come I just dnt know what to tell them .i guess thats the reason I have been alone for a long time now..

I need to improve
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by israelbenzion: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2014
pro01: I'm too old, too carefree, and too colour-blind to sit around and wait for greenlights.

best quote ever. that quote is for the strong hands.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by OracleHex(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2014
olulove: There is this lady that came to my desk to complain about ATM dispense
me: how may i help you?
lady: your ATM machine just debited #2000
me: kindly pick a form from that trolley. pointed

lady: pls will i get the alert on my fone?

at this juncture i no say na number she want make i collect...as a sharp young bank(bad) guy cool cool grin
i just give her card...see happiness for her eyes and a louder THANK YOU!...unfortunately i left my phone at home that day when i reach hus see miss calls...called her later that day and the rest is YOLO!!!!!!!!

Finish the tory nah, wetin come happen
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by olulove(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2014
OracleHex:

Finish the tory nah, wetin come happen
i say YOLO!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2014
This greenlight stuff is overrated,personally i dont like it when girls show me the greenlight. There was this one time i was goin to ikotun from ikeja,i didnt know my way around,so i was askn questions,i asked dis guy dt was walking with a girl,luckily we were goin to same direction. The girl was fine as hell sha,but i wasnt in the mood cuz i was stressed out from the chaotic scenes i saw in ghetto lagos,she sat near me,she had her ear phone on,and was singing the whole time,i didnt like the songs sha,mostly romantic stuffs,she sang John legend's all of me,usher,chris brown,o boy i was tired,weneva i looked at the rearview mirror she will looking at me,mehn i felt shy,i go just troway my face pretend say i no see her,she was almost sad,her voice was sad,i was tinking maybe she just went thru a breakup or sometin. I got to my destination,came down jejely n took off,i no fit for wahala
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Cannonleo(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2014
emusmith: Ohhhhh, I see... Thank You.
For where lady offering to pay for ur stuff.idontbelievit
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Cannonleo(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...

Lets forget about those guys....shey you know say nah only you gimme green-lights now....en, this wan wey i dey look for NL husband north south east and west...

You wan use me do small akor abi??..hmm, i understand....

**tickles him**...Oya, now!..say yes now!....abi you wan make i cut eyes for you ni??...

Temi if he doesnt agree pls indicate so I can send u my application with full credentials
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Damsman10(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Jimmyo3: GIRL: Hi handsome.
BOY: Mcheeew (rolling
his
eyes)
GIRL: C'mon I mean no
harm
dude. Just spare me a
few
minutes of your time.
BOY: say what you have
to
and leave immediately.
GIRL: okay I have been
watching you pass here
everyday and i feel
attracted to you. BOY:
only that?
GIRL: I think you are
hydrogen cause
whenever I
see you my heart beats
with a pop sound.
BOY: (blushing) aaaww
stop the flattery.
GIRL: I'm damn serious.
Can't you see that am
not
sobber and am
staggering?
That simply proves that
am
drunk in love with you.
BOY: (smiling) go
straight to
The point, can't you see
am
busy? (drawing patterns
on
The ground using his
feet)
GIRL: wow your smile is
Al Quaeda terrorists
cause it has just captured
The
territory of my heart.
Please give me a chance
to
invest in your heart
business and you will
see
The profits through my
love for you.
BOY: You girls are just
the
same. You Just want to
use
me then dump me
heartlessly.
GIRL: OMG! Dats so
inhuman. I want to show
you true love that can
never
even be witnessed in the
Soap Operas.
BOY: Kkk let me think
about
it then I will reply you
later. GIRL: Okay
handsome, take
as much time as you
want.
Whatever your decision
is, I
will respect it but please
say
Yes.
QUESTION: Will there
ever be a beautiful time
this? where girls will do
the
'toasting' and we The
boys
do the 'blushing' or is it
just
wishful dreaming?
yes, we have more women than men in d population, very soon(as soon as 2700) there will be scarcity of men...
so....
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Fweshdude(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2014
1miccza:

Bros you're very spot on!!Infact about two babes have used this tactics and me I no waste time pick them up ooo,what I don't understand is why ladies would flash the green abi na traffic light and then when the guy picks the cue they would start behaving like LASTMA officials or defenders in a football team......
Dση† mıηd †hεm brσ.

Nαα †hıεr ησrmα◘ †hıηg. grin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by weazzy(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2014
urhoboman: our ladies don begin carry traffic light for head?
That awkward moment when strolling with ur homies, a lady walked passed and smile at yall, you summon courage, walk up to her and strike a convo, her reply- "sorry I dint smile at you, I smiled at YOUR friend"
buahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Cannonleo(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2014
sexzskil: There was once a guy who came to scot with two of the guys in my compound when he came to write post utme. All the whole girls in the compound were into him cos he was so cute. Later, i also fell deeply in love with him, gave him all the greenlight but he was acting too rigid and gentle. Later on, i got obsessed with him, so that i became a dunce. But he was a psycho. One day he got angry, slapped my face, then went farther by slapping my head with my necklace. Maybe he got drunk that day... But later later, i began to thoroughly hate him. These were my top signs that i was so into him then.

1. I compliment him! Ladies never complement a guy to their face, no no, except they just too jovial with a particular guy. Even before we started talking, i compliment his facial structure, hairstyle, dress and all that.

2. I look into his eyes whenever the slightest opportunity shows up. Here is one thing, mature ladies always stare at men's eyes they interested in. The case maybe slightly different with teenage girls.

3. I cook him food specially. Now this was more than a green light. Do you know what it means when a lady, a girl, cook indomie for you, not only that, she cooked mere indomie for 30 minuites to the extent her room mates were complaining, ''Deree,do yu want to cook that indomie to death?'' I know what am saying.

3. I bite my lower lip a lot whenever i see him dressed. I do wish he can home into me right away, u know what i mean!

4. I call him. I am an arrogant girl, i never flash guys.

5. I laugh so deeply, showing my widest grin when he tries an attempt at humour, regardless how unhillarious the attempt is, and if really the comment was hillarious, i laugh my a.s.s off so that i cry.

6. I always disturb him to buy me something whenever he goes out.

7. My friends usually tell him i'm single and searching. I occassionally give a passive objection. (I was actually dreaming of marrying that dude. He became my personal celebrity; my fantasy!)

But the guy fell off big time at the end. He was obviously deeply into me too, but he was too egoistical and ''gentle''. At the end, he faced the biggest embarrassment of the year. I felt nothing for him ever agaiN.

Choi wish u could show me the same feelings.i will treat u right

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1miccza: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Fweshdude: Dση† mıηd †hεm brσ.

Nαα †hıεr ησrmα◘ †hıηg. grin

When the babe start the nonsense I just bone am like say e nor dey exist,na she come turn begin find me again oo...Ladies!!!Only God knows where they got such a funny ideaology!!!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Fweshdude(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2014
chemystery: Thanks bro, you have said more than enough. Let's unveil their tactics ourselves since they don't want to help us. After today, if i see any lady wey complain say ihn give guy greenlight the guy no respond i go slap am seriously! See where dem for come teach us we no see any of them. Even dem sef deh come learn from the ones guys post. The other day a lady created a thread about how difficult it is to woo guys on nairaland. Maybe she has given some guys greenlight but they thought it was redlight. What is the moniker of that lady sef? Let her come here and share her greenlight tactics!
Yσu νεx σ.

Bu† †hε lαdıεs αrε αlrεαdγ bσuηcıηg ıη☺
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Fweshdude(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2014
iceberylin: Calling my EX to ask her
Lmασ.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Fweshdude(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2014
iceberylin: Calling my EX to ask her
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by RuuDie(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2014
pro01: If I want her badly enough, I always give myself the 'greenlight' and go for the kill immediately. I'm too old, too carefree, and too colour-blind to sit around and wait for greenlights.

Tu' Gbaski... Tu'aile Baba!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by silversonuc(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2014
OohMpa: Ooh Mpa doesn't wait for a girl to show him greenlight cos they're different from the next chick. Ooh Mpa just walks up to you if you flash an eye in his direction twice. Every other thing that follows na ooh Mpa's own greenlight angry

There's one which they do that make ooh Mpa's boneless bony: biting their lower lips. Ooh Mpa will so feck you cry

lmao oooo mpa na better diver, gaddamit, bros uu bad pass me gan
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Pque(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2014
1one:

As I was reading your cab story, I was just saying to myself this is so Probitas Doctrinas.. Hehehe... Only for me to scroll down further to see the bolded.. Since she decided to sit down with you in front considering how tangibly uncomfortable that front seat used to be, then yes it was a green light of some kind.. She obviously wanted you to strike up a conversation.. Something similar happened to me too but we were both in the back seat.. Through out the drive from Tipper to School Park she was just stealing sneaky glances at me.. Me gan was using my side eye to steal glances too.. Neither of us said anything.. When we now got to the park she kinda summoned courage I guess to talk.. and guess what she said "What is the time".. Lol.. In my mind I was like yeah right... Something wey don dey worry you since... Since it was time she asked for, I just told her and got down from the cab.. In retrospect though I wished I'd said something but I guess I was late for a lecture or something.

Probitas Doctrinas Alumni representing grin

1one:

As I was reading your cab story, I was just saying to myself this is so Probitas Doctrinas.. Hehehe... Only for me to scroll down further to see the bolded.. Since she decided to sit down with you in front considering how tangibly uncomfortable that front seat used to be, then yes it was a green light of some kind.. She obviously wanted you to strike up a conversation.. Something similar happened to me too but we were both in the back seat.. Through out the drive from Tipper to School Park she was just stealing sneaky glances at me.. Me gan was using my side eye to steal glances too.. Neither of us said anything.. When we now got to the park she kinda summoned courage I guess to talk.. and guess what she said "What is the time".. Lol.. In my mind I was like yeah right... Something wey don dey worry you since... Since it was time she asked for, I just told her and got down from the cab.. In retrospect though I wished I'd said something but I guess I was late for a lecture or something.

Probitas Doctrinas Alumni representing grin

Better By Far! What I do not understand is why must most ladies stick to this style. Na majority of dem dey want new guy?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by vickertony(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2014
snowprince07: ***ok when is ur burial tongue
what
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by RuuDie(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
Ok. Let's define what the green light is not.
It's not I like you, come toast me now.
it's not I want to have sex with you right now.
it's not come put a ring on my finger right now.

It's you probably haven't noticed me, but I have you. I like what I see, you can come and get to know me too let's see if we can work out a relationship here.

Because it is very much unconventional for girls to go about propositioning guys, we are left with giving you signals to do the needful; and by that I mean going through the usual process you would had you been the one who had set eyes on me first.

It is not an invitation to jump the process.

That said, any nigger who tries toasting a girl he just met simply because she flashed her lights is probably just hoping to score some.

You've put into perspective quite nicely; actually very succinctly. I have no idea why but... Thank you!!!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by routsz: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2014
UjSizzle: I'm a lot more interested in what men consider to be the green light.
light, in green colour
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by RuuDie(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Mynd44:
Now what happens when she doe the same to more than one guy? Like the poor fellow who you said "Fvcked up" she has showed the same thing to almost every guy around her. And just cos he then sees it as her normal habit, you implied he is slow.

my point is that if he had decided to read,it in another way and gone to pursue her fir something more, he stands the chance if being labelled as someone who cant be friends and just friends just cos she "smiled at him"

Yep... it is usually not win-win for most dudes dudes. But like the lady said, we should take it more "as a call to explore" - and in doing so, erring on the side of caution!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by ogtavia(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2014
OohMpa: Ooh Mpa doesn't wait for a girl to show him greenlight cos they're different from the next chick. Ooh Mpa just walks up to you if you flash an eye in his direction twice. Every other thing that follows na ooh Mpa's own greenlight angry
There's one which they do that make ooh Mpa's boneless bony: biting their lower lips. Ooh Mpa will so feck you cry

This one ur name is Oohmpa,is ur surname Loohmpa?...Oohmpa Loohmpa.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by obeagu1(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oooh, flattery! You know what to do to make a woman talk cheesy

I'll tell you what I did with my current boyfriend. He was rooming with my cousin at the time. Every time I went out with the cousin, I asked him to join us. When we were out, I sat next to him, and asked him questions, scolded him for smoking (he was not the only one smoking, but I only told him to stop), and was shy when he asked me to dance. About the last part, I was never shy with anyone else. I'm pretty outgoing and adventurous. But he made me look away and feel like a little girl. Finally, the day I left, I told my cousin to tell him I was sad that I didn't get to see him the night before. It was his friend that rolled his eyes and told him to text me... so clearly my light wasn't as bright as it could've been lol. In my defense, those things were totally subconscious. We don't always go directly for guys we like instinctively, especially when there isn't a lot of time.

When I'm more confident, this is what I do:
(Conscious)
- long eye contact
- a smile, just for you
- unnecessary physical closeness
- lingering hugs
(Subconscious)
- pointless texts
- somehow ending up wherever you are
- lots of hair fixing and glancing to see if you're looking
my dear maybe d guy was just repecting ur cousin.d guy was drawing a line not to affect his friendship wit ur cousin.I believe once ur cousin permits it den Vuolaa he is GAME.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / How Do I Get Over Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.