Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69808 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
1one:

Why... Are you a ritualist? undecidedWhy are you being all hush hush about it... Why don't you want anybody to know.. Or you're not sure of how you feel for her yet? You're now resulting to Facebook stalking..If you can't walk up to her, then get her number and call her.. It doesn't get any easier than that.. Call her and talk to her.. There's no shame in letting people know about it except there's something you're not telling us.. Heaven help the girl I would love and decide to date/court oo because Ahhh.. The whole world would know grin.
Ritual ke.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
snowprince07: ***guy we are talking abt green light not how to find a gehl on fb tongue
Read again.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
pich4real: and d funniest thing is dat if u dont honor their so called green lite,they will just hate u, abi to honor green lite na by force?
**I wonndda oo
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Read again.
*****ok lemme analys
1)she showed u greenlight=good idea
2)u searchd her on fb u no see her=none of our business
all we need 2 know or hear is d green light part d rest na ur own casala tongue
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Alisha4U(f): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Abeg where they the buy this green light wey these girls the give sef, i think i need to buy some for some girls to give someone i know.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1miccza: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:
Prudent ke?....You no serious grin grin

Yes naaaa no be only you dey speak grammar?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
1miccza:

Yes naaaa no be only you dey speak grammar?
I tey you sey i know English?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Jencejyde(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Green light ko, moonlight ni. If you like a guy, just muster the courage to let him know. If all you want is quick fun, then let him know. If what you feel looks like on a long road things, then gradually come into it and let him know.

Worst case scenario is that he will simply act up and make you feel bad but then again he may just be feeling the same way about you.

Unnecessary forming is not gonna get you anywhere oh. My two cents!! cool
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by winbyforce: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kinkybraids: Im loving this Topic...the comments are too funny grin

Personally I think the following are 'green light' moments

1. When you look across the room and your eyes lock and she doesn't look away but challenges you and smiles... its hard to keep eye contact so if she does then its a clear sign she wants you to come say hi

2. My personal favorite is coming up with excuses to always talk to him... like borrowing a book, or something that I will have to return to you. If she is always doing this then its a sure sign

3.When you are talking to a guy and as you laugh you tap on his arm ...

4. If she is always looking sexier than normal when she has to meet with you then its obvious she is trying to impress you...

5. I really think the smile says it all... I personally have this 'unique' smile that i only show when im with someone I like. Its sort of a shy smile...like im 'blushing' ... I think many girls use this

Lastly my personal favorite when she offers to pay for stuff...including your stuff, girls dont mind using the money of guys that they dont like but when a girl likes you she will try to make sure you dont spend unnecessarily.

I need to get a pen plus paper and write this down grin grin I'll be right back.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by zexzy(f): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
no he didn't.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chiahmakar: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
lol! you are a handful, face your studies ooooo!!
Amefrica: Well, lemme share my experience...

Just 2 days ago, I was in a hall - just got done with my lectures and I was sitting enjoying the WiFi, minutes later a very pretty blonde girl sat in my front. I faced my business..

She took out her books, and started to read (I supposed), minutes later, I caught her stealing glances at me and like, I pretended not to care, she raised her head and started eating/licking the end of her pen. shocked This is the greenest light I've ever seen.

I didn't wanna mess up, cuz all these oyibo people fit do anything, make she nor accuse me for assault or something. She started twisting her head and rolling her eyes, I was feeling uncomfortable, I needed to pee. I faced my laptop, she took out a note and started writing/drawing on it - I wouldn't know what she was writing.

I stood up, to go ease myself, my laptop, books and bags were there, before I got back from the washroom, this lady was gone. Mehhnn, I felt so bad. I went to my apartment in disappointment and told my guyz what happened - my friend told me to start scattering my bag and notes, that she might have dropped a note or something..

I scattered everything and guess what, I saw a little piece of paper with "I really like you, from Alicen" on it, she con draw some little love symbols on it. Man, this girl didn't put a contact address/phone or something, how painful?!

I've been surveying the particular hall we met, since that day, but haven't seen her. She might have felt disappointed or something..
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by winbyforce: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
all4naija: [img]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/pair+sparrows+set+up+home+traffic+light+whilst+nyvb3vINT9ol.jpg[/img]

That is what I see most of the time from them

lol grin grin Naija babes and their meaningless hard-to-get tins smiley
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by campdavid(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=urhoboman]our ladies don begin carry traffic light for head?
That awkward moment when strolling with ur homies, a lady walked passed and smile at yall, you summon courage, walk up to her and strike a convo, her reply- "sorry I dint smile at you, I smiled at YOUR friend"[/quote
dis is serious ooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
snowprince07: *****ok lemme analys
1)she showed u greenlight=good idea
2)u searchd her on fb u no see her=none of our business
all we need 2 know or hear is d green light part d rest na ur own casala tongue

Hahahahaha.. Bad guy.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by jahbiz: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
chemystery: My ex once revealed to me that the time we had our first eye contact, she gave out a smile hoping that will give me some courage to walk up to her but i was just so dull and clueless until she had to come initiate a chat.

I replied her "OK, they wrote 'mind-reader' on my forehead abi?". I wonder why most ladies can't come up to at least start a talk with us if interested. I don't mean you should woo the guy o. I've sometime ago chat with some ladies about this and they also told me that one way or the other they give guys greenlight(s) but guys are just some silly and clueless dumbass who can't decode simple signals.

I Want to use this opportunity to urge our nairaland ladies to share with us some of their greenlight tactics so we can at least learn in case of next time and also to your own benefit cos that guy you have been eyeing or greenlighting might visit this thread and learn too. Lol.
Even if a lady gives m green light plus pink, if I don't like you, I won't see you let alone of your useless light.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by AfricanApple(f): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
chemystery: curse is a type of prayer just as darkness is a type of light(black light)
Lol, u are so anxious for a gal to give u green light. wetin u won use am do
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
chiahmakar: lol! you are a handful, face your studies ooooo!!

embarassed embarassed
I really am facing it! embarassed
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
jahbiz: Even if a lady gives m green light plus pink, if I don't like you, I won't see you let alone of your useless light.
hahahaha! Baddest guy! What if you con like her?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
AfricanApple: Lol, u are so anxious for a gal to give u green light. wetin u won use am do
see question o. i wan use am illuminate my bedroom. As if if dem give you you no go happy.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Habeyy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
dechandel:
Green light kor orange light ni

Nl guys pls share your colour experience grin
my colour na blue light .....but wait ooo...all this chicks no wan tell the truth ...a strong denial is an affirmation .... wink
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1miccza: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:
I tey you sey i know English?

Nooo you te me say na Latin you dey speak now
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
1miccza:

Nooo you te me say na Latin you dey speak now

U see your life?...Na Chinese me fit dey speak na
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by SwagPower: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Godditex: Real Niggaz don't wait for ladies green light, rather, they flash their own light thereby becoming the centre of attraction for the ladies.....That's my way!
I salute U man... U jst murdered d thread..

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dahmylolah(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
green light of life is when she calls you and says # dami.... you are so funny ###... and i look at her like undecided undecided undecided ...babe ... i haven't said a word o....
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by AfricanApple(f): 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
chemystery: see question o. i wan use am illuminate my bedroom. As if if dem give you you no go happy.
I've always rejected every green light a girl has given me, what do I need it for. let them feel what we also feel when they reject us. green light ko, yellow light ni
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by CuteTiana(f): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
chemystery: some guys sef... Dem too dull and clueless abi? Hope you didn't keep flashing the light and telling him you have a boyfriend? Cos a gal once did that to me until one of her friends came to tell me secretly she has no boyfriend. I'm so sure that was what you did! If not, you should have told him plane-blank that you ain't taken.

well, I did tell him, but he didnt believe that someone of my personality would not have a man behind her. So while he waited to ascertain if I had someone or not, another person stole my interest, and when he finally came to terms with what I had earlier told him, I was gone.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
CuteTiana:

well, I did tell him, but he didnt believe that someone of my personality would not have a man behind her. So while he waited to ascertain if I had someone or not, another person stole my interest, and when he finally came to terms with what I had earlier told him, I was gone.
chai! But that guy dull o... On the other hand, ihn fit be say you shine am low-voltage green light! Moreover, you should have halted the other guy cos there's someone you are waiting to notice your greenlight. Lol
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
AfricanApple: I've always rejected every green light a girl has given me, what do I need it for. let them feel what we also feel when they reject us. green light ko, yellow light ni
bro, there are some competitions meant for ladies. Meaning you as a guy can never win it. So you saying you want them to feel anything is just aimless. At the end, you will see you are losing out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by CuteTiana(f): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
chemystery: chai! But that guy dull o... On the other hand, ihn fit be say you shine am low-voltage green light! Moreover, you should have halted the other guy cos there's someone you are waiting to notice your greenlight. Lol

very funny, actually am still friends with him, and he regrets not taking the bold step back then, but its all in the past now. It took me 3 months to get him off my mind and go for the new guy (who am very much comfortable with) and I dont regret my actions, he was taking too much of my time.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1miccza: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:

U see your life?...Na Chinese me fit dey speak na

Oya speak am make u put green light naa
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
1miccza:

Oya speak am make u put green light naa

Wo gaosu no wo me I you yige lusieng.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.