Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69875 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by AZeD1(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Ishilove:
I beg to differ. I as a lady will not send out these signals if i dont have an interest in you. If i show you these signals and you dont bite the bait, i will assume that you are deliberately turning a blind eye to the flashing light.
What if the guy is colour blind?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Dexema(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2014
hardbody: Sadly i am color blind. So no matter the colour flashed i see only black and white. Please what does both colors mean?

When you see white its green,when u c otherwise run for ur dear life
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2014
maryhaam: hehehe u got me cracking at the green light from oshodi to cms........lmao

grin grin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:12am On Sep 12, 2014
1one:

We should open another thread.. "HOW TO FLASH LIGHT-5 Essential things every lady needs to flash the correct shade and intensity of green light" grin cheesy
Lmao!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by overhypedsteve(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Joenice: The green light has always been there. But sometimes it could be misleading if you cannot equate the so-called green light with real green light. I could recall sometime ago, I went to the market for shopping, a girl smiled at me and was looking at me for love and I had to stop her and she said she knew me. And asked if i had time later in the evening maybe we can hook up. smiley

She felt very disappointed I didn't ask for her digits. One thing that I'm always guilty of, is I seldom ask for digits even when I'm supposed to.

I really need to improve. I know I need to smiley
bros who say you nor funny.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2014
ThoniaSlim:
Lmao!

We could invite you to join the committee as a supervising editor... Of course you should be ble to give us some of those "essentials" wouldn't yougrin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by RuuDie(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2014
OliverPin: Wait oooooo Is "LOL" a greenLight or a redLight

Good question grin
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by optimusprime2(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2014
Too bad... I'm color Blind...

like all men are.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Fweshdude: Yσu νεx σ.

Bu† †hε lαdıεs αrε αlrεαdγ bσuηcıηg ıη☺
hahahahahahaha! No be small vex o. Na when dem be deh 4k up. Lol
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2014
tosyne2much: OP (chemystery) my sure padi, thanks for this write up... At least those who have been dummies would now knw how to flash their greenlight or take advantage of the opposite sex green light... Back to the topic, The truth is, so many ladies believe they are doin us a great favour by showing us greenlight. However, they feel they have bypassed their protocol and guys should start running after dem wen them obviously flash their greenlight.. There no biggie in greenlight, I guess a real man of honour would not be gracing the floor or becomes a woman wrapper because a lady flashes her greenlight.. Countless times , I have ignored many greenlight and turned down so many ladies advances and they tend to hate me agfterwards.. *wetin concern me*
hahahahaha! My manchi, you never disappoint me with your post. Most times if you don't respond to their greenlight as a result or ignorance or intentionally, you become their worst enemy. But the thing be say me never see the greenlight sef not to talk of turning it down. If you deh notice greenlight know say you na baba!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2014
AfricanApple: ah Kahn, why body dey do u miniminiwanawana.
so eager to learn. no worry eh nobody go greenlight u
why body no go do me wanawanawiniwini? You want make i deh miss future greenlights abi? Sorry ihn no go work for you. Lol
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by RuuDie(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2014
godG:

Yes, brother. I won't say I have no regret, let me just take pride in learning in a hard way. Unfortunately, having such opportunity again is rare.

Nah. Its not rare... its always there. Just be able to see it and be decisive about what you want to do!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by benELOHIM7(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2014
u did exactly what i wud hav done
fabiano09: This greenlight stuff is overrated,personally i dont like it when girls show me the greenlight. There was this one time i was goin to ikotun from ikeja,i didnt know my way around,so i was askn questions,i asked dis guy dt was walking with a girl,luckily we were goin to same direction. The girl was fine as hell sha,but i wasnt in the mood cuz i was stressed out from the chaotic scenes i saw in ghetto lagos,she sat near me,she had her ear phone on,and was singing the whole time,i didnt like the songs sha,mostly romantic stuffs,she sang John legend's all of me,usher,chris brown,o boy i was tired,weneva i looked at the rearview mirror she will looking at me,mehn i felt shy,i go just troway my face pretend say i no see her,she was almost sad,her voice was sad,i was tinking maybe she just went thru a breakup or sometin. I got to my destination,came down jejely n took off,i no fit for wahala

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2014
CuteTiana: Talking about green lights, I once had a thing for this guy, he also felt the same way cuz I could tell from the attention he gave me but I suppose he thought I was taken. I tried in every way to pass the message across that I was free, but he just didnt get any. I smiled, became extra friendly, tried using pet names too, but none worked. I lost interest in the long run, that was wen he finally realized I was giving him the green light, but it was late then. Some guys sef #SMH
some guys sef... Dem too dull and clueless abi? Hope you didn't keep flashing the light and telling him you have a boyfriend? Cos a gal once did that to me until one of her friends came to tell me secretly she has no boyfriend. I'm so sure that was what you did! If not, you should have told him plane-blank that you ain't taken.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by mbourie(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Guys, please leave NL ladies alone....how do you expect someone who has lost count say her mind?

Do you know how many green and amber(quick) light these ladies give per day which is dependent on the traffic flow - hunky, cute and rich blokes - they come across at the church/camp/convention, gym house, commercial bus, office, neighbourhood, airport,shopping mall, campus etc?

You dudes are in for a shock if these ladies spill the bean; because a brand new Hyundai shock absorber will not withstand their countless green light.....
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Toks2008: Anytime i see a rhread that involves contribution from nairaland ladies as regards romance and sex i dont bother reading that thread because its almost certain rhat they will hardly contribute because of their timidity or hypocrisy.

I cant believe that a thread like this running into 12 pages is mostly dominated by male post in a thread that needs more comments from females. Thanks sezxskill for ur input.

Left to nairaland babes,this forum would have been a seriously boring one.smh.
ah swear! Nairaland ladies no be am at all. Tufia!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2014
obeagu1: my dear maybe d guy was just repecting ur cousin.d guy was drawing a line not to affect his friendship wit ur cousin.I believe once ur cousin permits it den Vuolaa he is GAME.

No, I asked him about it after we started going out. He had no clue. Also, my cousin is still against it.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2014
mbourie: Guys, please leave NL ladies alone....how do you expect someone who has lost count say her mind?

Do you know how many green and amber(quick) light these ladies give per day which is dependent on the traffic flow - hunky, cute and rich blokes - they come across at the church/camp/convention, gym house, commercial bus, office, neighbourhood, airport,shopping mall, campus etc?

You dudes are in for a shock if these ladies spill the bean; because a brand new Hyundai shock absorber will not withstand their countless green light.....
this guy finish talk here
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Theanonymous9: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2014
OohMpa: Ooh Mpa doesn't wait for a girl to show him greenlight cos they're different from the next chick. Ooh Mpa just walks up to you if you flash an eye in his direction twice. Every other thing that follows na ooh Mpa's own greenlight angry

There's one which they do that make ooh Mpa's boneless bony: biting their lower lips. Ooh Mpa will so feck you cry

Lmao!(literally) dis nigga funi die...
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2014
LMAO at the bitter guys in this thread. Crying. X'D
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2014
MissMeiya: LMAO at the bitter guys in this thread. Crying. X'D
winsh!
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Krasid(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2014
If i start mentioning all the greenlights that i have ignored, i would probably quit nairaland as a result of the insults i would recieve.Why can't the ladies make the job easier for us by starting a convo with the guy?
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by simdam500(m): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2014
wilyparker: There's this gal(a friend) wen eva she comes to my house she always expose her undees wen we're alone... This has got me thinking... Pls i'd to knw if that's a green light...

fuckmateisssssssssshhh wink
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by skijo: 11:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Talking from experience its hard to be sure 100 percent of the time that its green light some girls light wud not be bright sef. I had this friend for a very long time she is very hot. D nyt we met I caught her looking at me like 4times and when I was about to leave the place she went to the exit side still she still formed wankind b4 she gave me no. After that day I cudnt recognize her green light till I saw her a month ago and she told how she had a serious crush on me but its too late now and she stopped picking my calls
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2014
overhypedsteve: bros who say you nor funny.
Was that funny? cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by harffie(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Nelrulez: Not all greenlight are sharp, some are so dim that guys can't even pick their signals.
Yea! In fact I had to kiss my gf before I knw the feeling was mutual then!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by AfricanApple(f): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2014
chemystery: why body no go do me wanawanawiniwini? You want make i deh miss future greenlights abi? Sorry ihn no go work for you. Lol
I talk am, I know say na d tin wey dey your mind be that. instead of green light you go see say na red u go dey see
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2014
If the ladies don't want to come in to say anything, I think it's fine, even though it would have been a whole lot better to feel their weight in a thread in a thread such as this. . But really I've had more fun and laughs and even lessons from guys who have shared their own personal green or red light stories.. So keep it coming guys.. grin grin.. Your stories might just have helped/could help some random guest in ghost mode who has been following this thread since page 0.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Tayras: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Arsenalholic: I beg to disagree with a part of this. That a guy does not respond to your ''little green-light tatics'' does not mean he's dull or clueless. It could be he's not interested, and would rather ignore instead of complicating things for himself and to a large extent the lady in question.

It's just the same way some girls reject a guy's advances when they're not interested. #Just My Opinion though.

Anyways, lemme observe. Ladies come and do justice to this topic.
True

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by leeogrin407: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2014
A lady had a crush on me and she told her friend whom I had in crush on, surprisingly the friend had a crush on my brother but my brother also had a crush on the lady's sister.
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2014
vickertony: what
*** tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Wetin My Eye See Today (ladies Is This Real)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.