Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] (8720 Views)

Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? / Must A Guy Propose With A Ring? / Must U Propose With An Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Famouspecky:
U can't stand me offline
so mess off my thread

And u can stand me,i pity u my dear
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
chuksbogus: Kia! u made a very bad mistake!! by now u would have gotten TWO cars
If I hadn't refuse the BMW my old friend offered.
I could have miss this CRV jeep an a beautiful home
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
chuksbogus: Kia! u made a very bad mistake!! by now u would have gotten TWO cars
If I hadn't refuse the BMW my old friend offered.
I could have miss this CRV jeep 2014 model an a marriage proposal

1 Like

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Mbakara1: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
U can lie for africa. Chai!
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Tymax(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol. Is it so tough to take selfie in (or beside) your car?

Even if it's your fiancé's car and not (technically) yours, you should still be able to take a selfie in it na.

And NL girls have started to congratulate her.

Congrats. grin

In other news...

Fill in the gap.
Example: The road to a man's heart is through his stomach.

(1.) The EXPRESS road to a woman's hand in marriage is .................
(20 marks)
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
aguiyi:

whenever he is bored, he starts type junks so that someone will engage him in an argument just to help him break off the boredom , dudu is good at that and really needs some spanking sometimes but stopping his fees would be bad because you may be endangering the society at large in the long run.

Abeg , pardon the guy. na old timer, believe me, na this kind guys dey pay pass
angry i am an ijebu man...
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
tuhorns: Em don buy am fo u. You go still dey ask money for fuel. angry
and when e spoil, na d boyfriend go repair am...
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by kaboninc(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is a house of commotion. The poster sef na comedian. And the actors...are comedians! cheesy Seriously, I need to take a good front street!
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
kaboninc: This is a house of commotion. The poster sef na comedian. And the actors...are comedians! cheesy Seriously, I need to take a good front street!
Late commer cheesy
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Shankboye(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Famouspecky: more
una need sell d car use d money fix does wires wey make una house wowo ...
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by kaboninc(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
FrankySnow: Late commer cheesy
I seriously hate being late!

I think this famouspecky babe (or guy) wants to be famous. And the argument between you and 2sexy...very funny.

Am on the sidelines and catching my fun.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
kaboninc: I serious hate being late!

I think this famouspecky babe (or guy) wants to be famous. And the argument between you and 2sexy...very funny.

Am on the sidelines and catching my fun.
Ah did I argue? shocked I did not na. cry
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by kaboninc(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
FrankySnow: Ah did I argue? shocked I did not na. cry

Maybe my 'over excitement' made me think so.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
kaboninc:

Maybe my 'over excitement' made me think so.
Lol.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by kaboninc(m): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol.

Don't worry, your own will be a train! He'll propose to you with a luxury train. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
donsteady: you are lucky, pray for other girls as well, also dont forget to pray for us to make more money, so that buying a car for our MY potential wife would be a problem.
na only you. I'm exempted
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
kaboninc:

Don't worry, your own will be a train! He'll propose to you with a luxury train. cheesy
Hahahahaha.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by kaboninc(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
FrankySnow: Hahahahaha.

Abeg claim it oh. Do you know what you'll do with it? For sure you'll carry this Famouspecky's tear rubber CR-7 and 2SeXy's flat. And the entire crew of this thread.

Funny people.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
kaboninc:

Abeg claim it oh. Do you know what you'll do with it? For sure you'll carry this Famouspecky's tear rubber CR-7 and 2SeXy's flat. And the entire crew of this thread.

Funny people.
Lmao.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
frankben: hahaha..... LWKMD grin grin.

Dude, you funny o.

Famouspecky, I don't believe this.angry
Why??
U think say all guys be like U??grintonguecheesy

Back to Topic
Op, i been want buy U private jet but hence U don accept the ordinary CRV SUV I go propose to either Ggrin or Frankysnow with the Private Jet smiley
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Why??

Back to Topic
Op, i been want buy U private jet but hence U don accept the ordinary CRV SUV I go propose to either Ggrin or Frankysnow with the Private Jet smiley
But I'm a guy, are you gay?
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Why??

Back to Topic
you still dey ride bicycle and you wan buy pesin private jet. Smh
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
FrankySnow: But I'm a guy, are you gay?
Lolz..
Guy ko Gay ni.
Are U acceptin d private Jet abi u still want dey trek?
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
frankben: you still dey drive Buggatti and you wan buy pesin private jet. Smh
Dats Love in 4D brocheesy
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
frankben: na only you. I'm exempted
Me too o
gringringrin
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by bendeclerk: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Another beauty without a brain
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by ggrin(f): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Why??

Back to Topic
gay lipsrsealed m a guy Broundecided *odikwa*
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
2sExy1: angry i am an ijebu man...
pix of you and ijebu garri or adonbilivit
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
ggrin: gay lipsrsealed m a guy Broundecided *odikwa*
shockedshocked;DSince whenshockedgrin

U don dey do gender transformation lyk Frankben, FrankySnow and BoiledMaize abi

No P, i will propose to U when U transform to a girl again wink
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by dnacrystal: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is so lovely I want to believe it but I can't bring myself to believe it until I a see a selfie of the op in the car.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by donsteady(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=frankben] na only you. I'm exempted[/quote
Lol, read again.
Re: He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] by ggrin(f): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
shockedshocked;DSince whenshockedgrin

U don dey do gender transformation lyk Frankben, FrankySnow and BoiledMaize abi

No P, i will propose to U when U transform to a girl again wink
too many husby for hie I taya embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) / Husband Admits To Sleeping With Wife’s Sister. But Her Response Is The Best Ever / A Man On Bed With 12 Chicks, 2 On His Joystick. End Time... *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.