Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174988 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by NZERIBE1: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
2014 WAEC GCE ENGLISH EXAM
ANSWERS now. call 08105371955. for @ d rate
of #400 and d answers will be sent direct
to ur phone number.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
serious!

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by igben(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
who is tb joshua and who is david blaine?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
chacoonder: Is blasphemy not a sin in Christendom?

Blasphemy in what sense

Refusing to be deceived by pastorpreneurs

All those claiming to heal the blind,lame,deaf,dumb in self organized crusades where outcomes can be doctored??

All those who did miracles in the bible went about doing good,jesus and his apostles easily come to mind.

If you want people to accept your miracles as authentic why not go to places like SABO in ibadan and heal those malams with a plethora of diseases and afflictions?.

THINKING alone will expose the fraudulent nature of these charlatans.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
NZERIBE1: 2014 WAEC GCE ENGLISH EXAM
ANSWERS now. call 08105371955. for @ d rate
of #400 and d answers will be sent direct
to ur phone number.

Na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by plaetton: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
MORNDEW: Well, i came late bt it wont stop my observation on this.
Y did he nt see dis? Is everything right with cristendom in Nigeria? Hw can egineers build whatever they like on a foundation for a storey building?
And those who insult ppl cos of men of God u dnt know their autheticity, Do u think God is dumb? Asking about the authenticity or questioning some actions or inaction of dis men of God is not a sin nd alll u "Daddy" apologists use ur brain

Yeah buddy. Evidence is showing that god is really dumb.
You know why?
Because dumb gods are fabricated in the minds of dumb people.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by AdeniyiA(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
TB Joshua Ministries
This is an official communication from The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations concerning a news story currently being reported by the media regarding an incident that happened today:

“A building, not the church auditorium as was reported. The few people that were there are being rescued. What you wish to others, God wishes to you. Nothing makes us love a person as much as praying for him. The more I love you, the more I will pray for you.”
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Zodiac61(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
I am sure that TB Joshua saw this coming. There must have been a prophesy about this somewhere.
Just wait for his followers to find it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ToyinDipo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
mcfarlin:

Blasphemy in what sense

All those claiming to heal the blind,lame,deaf,dumb in self organized crusades where outcomes can be doctored??

All those who did miracles in the bible went about doing good,jesus and his apostles easily come to mind.

If you want people to accept your miracles as authentic why not go to places like SABO in ibadan and heal those malams with a plethora of diseases and afflictions?.

Truth and humour in equal measure.

Divorce
Collapse
More still to come. Last days...

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
yerimastyle: see this one
wetin do u abi u nid offering nii
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
mcfarlin:

Blasphemy in what sense

T B Joshua doesn't need to go to Ibadan, he has bunch of deformed beggars around the corner from his mega church. His followers are just suffering from mental dwarfism.

7 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Truth and humour in equal measure.

Divorce
Collapse
More still to come. Last days...

You are so on point...

Its like GOD is giving people pointers to avoid going to hell in droves...but most are blinded by deceit.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by musicwriter(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
If TB Joshua didn't see this coming, it poses a serious credibility question to his prophecies. I personally have been having a feeling that TB Joshua will face a serious challenge because of enemies. I actually wanted to email SCOAN to prophesy them a dooms day just like TB Joshua do to others but of course they would've considered it a joke. Who wouldn't since I'm not a prophet.
Fortunately, 3 weeks ago I did tweet my song "Satan Kingdom is Fall" to SCOAN, Christ embassy, Ayo Oritsejafor and many other pastors in Nigeria to inform them to get prepared to fight their enemies. You can still find them on my twitter timeline @african_school.
The devil have recruited thousands of enemies to bring down men of God in Nigeria and all over the world. I must be a super prophet then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ayatullah(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
BREAKING NEWS
Just heard on Channels TV 10:00pm News that TB Joshua Synagogue Church has refused them filming the church disaster. The Lagos state government should reject this act of Tuberculosis Joshua wanting to create a State within a state with its own rules. The Church has also not issue any statement about this disaster. What sort of impunity is this shocked

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by peteregwu(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
I HEARD THAT DEAD RATE IS ABOUT 50...
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by KMB: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mcfarlin(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lucasbalo: T B Joshua doesn't need to go to Ibadan, he has bunch of deformed beggars around the corner from his mega church. His followers are just suffering from mental dwarfism.

Lol MENTAL DWARFISM......funny enough if all those following these pastorpreneurs continue to defend them with such vigor..then these men aint got no worries...thier empires will progress.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by wabbyland(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Four ambulances just brought in some patients at Igbobi.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by sugaarbear(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
deeptechcool: He always predict DOOM. Now, he has been doomed. Highly blind and diabolical MOS (MAN OF SATAN)
see this animal

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by 3plestar(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
deeptechcool: He always predict DOOM. Now, he has been doomed. Highly blind and diabolical MOS (MAN OF SATAN)
na so we c am o

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by sugaarbear(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ayatullah: BREAKING NEW
Just heard on Channels TV 10:00pm News that TB Joshua Synagogue Church has refused them filming the church disaster. The Lagos state government should reject this act of Tuberculosis Joshua wanting to create a State within a state with its own rules. The Church has also not issue any statement about this disaster. What sort of impunity is this shocked
must you fool rerefer to him as tuberculosis ? Mumu
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by T4taiwo(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Islam did nt teach us to rejoice when calamity befall human being regardless of his religion or language. If u are not brothers in faith atleast we are partner in creation. So my muslim brother and sisters are to sympatise wit them. May God fasting their recovery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Smooyis(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is really a challenging moment for the church of God. We shall overcome!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
every day i c healing but never meet someone that was healed RIP TO D DEAD Ones quick recovery to d wounded in JESUS name

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by plaetton: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
This type of unfortunate disaster is always to be expected in any society where clowns, charlatans and fraudsters are celebrated.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by plaetton: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smooyis: This is really a challenging moment for the church of God. We shall overcome!
No sir.
It is a challenging moment for circus clowns and fraudsters when the chickens begin to come home to roost.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by donsteady(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
I hope and pray no life lost. God please take charge
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by sugaarbear(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
SKYZZZ: Why is it that he didn't see it in his vision before it happened? grin grin grin
if you ask me na who i go ask?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by kingDRIS(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jamean: undecided

na by force..lool

dats Y I said Kindly Miss
I asked kindly
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iamord(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Zodiac61: I am sure that TB Joshua saw this coming. There must have been a prophesy about this somewhere.
Just wait for his followers to find it.

You are right oo!!! I just found the it in the cabinet section where I keep my mojos!!

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by iamord(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smooyis: This is really a challenging moment for the church of God. We shall overcome!

My own is that thorough investigation must be done on this building collapse..and whosoever that is involved must be brought to book.. No stories

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by andyanders: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Haters you can say anything you like,God is in control. Prophet T.B. Joshua is a human being and a prophet from God.

Anybody can say anything they like as He who sent him will always let this trying period pass away. No matter what happened to the injured ones, God will see them and their families through. He prophet T.B.Joshua, we will continue to put you, the church, your family and other members in our prayers.

I am not a member of the Synagogue but knows that he, T.B.Joshua is a true man of God. People should pray for the wounded and ask God to take control.If it is even a Mosque that such a thing happened, we pray for them because God created all of us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.