Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Genotype, Mariage And Background. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype, Mariage And Background. (835 Views)

Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months / When Did You Ask For Your Lover's Genotype? / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype, Mariage And Background. by EDIPO(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2008
hey landers.

i also fall for this whole thingy about genotype and marriage and i feel its taking its turns on lots of relationships.

this is my question for discussion.

despite the importance attached to genotype, would you stay with a morally stable lady that is AS like you choosing to take the risk of SS offspring or a wayward lady that is AA? in earnest, can you prioritise your lady's background over her genotype or not?

thank you.
Re: Genotype, Mariage And Background. by arramyjay: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2008
If I love him then i am willing to take the risk.
Re: Genotype, Mariage And Background. by oladsey(m): 3:04am On Nov 01, 2008
U DO NOT NEED TO GIVE YURSELF PROBB. AS + AS = AA, AS, AS, SS. etc if u are lucky. you may be lucky if you give birth to 3 children. a cheating or wayward girlfriend may be later if given the chance too suicidal. choice is yours.
Re: Genotype, Mariage And Background. by hunniebomb(f): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2008
its not only about love, think about the children. if one of the children was SS, do u know the pain that they endure (lots of pain) and some of them even die at the end of the day. in this present time where people are being educated about genotypes and u go ahead to marry, i see it as the parents being selfish.
Not only will the child (and may resent u) suffer, but the parents also will have to be financial sound for all the medical expenses.

but the only solution is if u believe in God that u won't have SS, then go ahead, but remember that thou shall not test the lord thy God.

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes We Just Want 2 Talk 2 Somebody Abt These Tins But We Cnt. My Girlfriend Can Nag U Out Of A / The Best Way 2 Hookup / Must A Lady Put On An Engagement Ring Even If Shes Not Engaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.