Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. (19210 Views)

My Man Is A 2 Min Man. Help / Medical Experts And Volunteers Against Ebola. Let's Meet Here! / Ebola: Why Is Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu (minister For Health)still Keeping His Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Samiceman: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yw
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by datguru: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
No
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by omotenah(f): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
brb
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Godfullsam(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yes he deserves commendation
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Tundeajani(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
kudos to mr. Seun osewa..in an adopted
feministic voice decorated with an extra
beam of smile i say e ku ishe o
oooooo...olorun a so agbara dotun
ooooo..sir on behalf of those who may have
this idea on their mind and may for one
reason or the other have not been able to
churn it out; i hereby solicit for a section on
nairaland that would be focused on
everything about law.
This desire is borne on the plethora of
benefits forum sections such as ones on
education,auto
mechanics,entertainment,health,politics,buiness
etc has been to stake holders in such fieds
of endeavour and a feeling that a section on
law would be unarguably most enchanting
and scintilating for lawyers and stake
holders in the legal world.
In conclusion i plead on behalf of of other
people with like minds with mr..seun osewa
to grant us our heart desire......to readers of
this brief a most heart warming salutation is
rendered..please pass the message to mr
osewa...we need a legal section on
nairaland..spread the message.
-tunde ajani

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
For what
The only thing he did was just to anounce who got the virus and who died and who got discharged. That one na work

5 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
He's just doing his job.
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by chismo007(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Have they ever for once commended the doctors for their jobs? undecided
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
yes he does , this man has got professional management skills. I commend him.

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by jamillion: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Indeed he deserves and award for his hard work, God is helping us tru him.

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by chlowi(f): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
He sure does!!

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
MissTeaseMe: For what
The only thing he did was just to anounce who got the virus and who died and who got discharged. That one na work
and you think he didn't give some directive at sometime on how it can be contained.
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by donodion(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
bacca2: These Jonathan scvms are very funny.
grin

more like embarrasment to the definition of scvms.
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by samplegirl(f): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

He doesn't deserve shi!t! Same clown that said N1.9bn Ebola Fund was for his Ministry to buy Cars. He's a thief! And an Opportunist trying to take glory of Commissioner Idris.

If no be your papa you no go see anything good in it!

2 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by otswag(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
uchedydy: In a country wia everytyn seems to be upside down, we need to celebrate those who have done well.

Health Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu indeed deserves commendation. In the wake of Ebola from AMERICAN-liberian Patrick Sawyer, the Health Minister swung into action. Tho it was shaky af first due to the seeming unpreparedness of everybody. He fought Ebola to a standstill, convening meetings here and there, giving directives on things, working with the Lagos state government and other states and notably providing up to date information to give public insight and calm tension. As at today we have no case of Ebola in the country. Our hearts go out to those who lost loved ones, but it would have been more but for the hard work of the health minister and his team.

I am not a politician, but I think every good work deserves commendation.

Now to the man who fought hard to fight Ebola for his country, I say well done.

Again commendation shd go to all the doctors and medical practitioners in all areas of the field, and to all Nigerians who have been using hand sanitizers to ensure they protect themselves.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!
i believe we were just lucky that d circumstances surrounding the outbreack in nigeria acted in our favour. What we're doing to curtail the spread of ebola Is not so différent from what other countries are trying to do. Only That they are encountering more résistance from their people than the nigerians because of the very poor level of enlightenment and exposure of their people. Its difficult putting people on quarantine n surveillance because infected and exposed people run away from health officers who want to help.Also,in these other countries,Ebola broke out in very rural communities and many of the infected people were being administered herbal concortions while others who presented to their clinics were being treated for other Common fébrile illnesses so it had spread to an unprecedented level before their govt réaliséd what was going on. We are Lucky the outbreak happened in cities like lagos n ph who have enlightened people who do not resist médical help. If d outbreak happened in a village in naija, im sure we'd still be having a serious problem curtailing d spread now. However, we shld still give kudos to d govt for their swift impressive response but i think nigerians in general should be given d greater commendation for not resisting surveillance and quarantine. The people of nigeria helped curtail d spread.

3 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by REBIRTHmedia(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
From us all @REBIRTHmedia, we applaude our able Health Minister ONYEBUSHI and crew for d great job dey did #3 gbosas
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by donodion(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Na TAN group get the thread so dont be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by siino(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
[sub][/sub]In case u need dis space contact me.

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by samplegirl(f): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
OreMI22: For where? Why should he be commended?

When APC was denied an opportunity to mock GEJ with mounting death toll of Nigerians succumbing to Ebola.

Lol...........
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by sufficientGrace: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
He did really well no doubt....I wonder why some Nigerians like reading everything with APC n PDP eye glass on

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Moblord(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Like seriously
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thank God for Igbos. Give an Igbo man a job and watch him work wonders!

1 Like

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by mummyson26(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
@op are u drunk? the same man dat use ebola money to purchased vehicles....to me kudos shld be gving to lagos state gv instead

3 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Jabioro: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Deserved what? Kudos to Dr Ade....,who lost her life,Govnor Fashola and the Team.,.

4 Likes

Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
sooo yes
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Uniquefm(f): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yea......The health minister did a great job. But he wouldn't have acheived dat alone.....so Kudous2very other person(s) who worked in order to acheive the goal even though its nt fully acheived
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by jamillion: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Also nt forgeting d volunteers, the doctors,nurses and all whose effort were inplace to make sure of d successful management of d deases, thumbs up to u! To d lord be d glory....
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Spicylate: not just him but his team and all health practisioners inclusive. im also applauding ny fellow nigerians. WELL DONE!
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Bryan12(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Indeed but too bad it won't happen cos he's from southeast.
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by Legendoscar2: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Don't live in the Country but from all the reports we've been getting..I think He's handled the Situation very well.
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by koxi: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
We'll save our commendations until d Ebola scourge is completely wiped out and contained. ..
Re: Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. by phreakabit(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lets deviate a little bit. Keshi is a terrible coach but got lots of praises and even endorsement deals after assembling a team that won the nations cup. . . Maybe luck, maybe hard work, who knows? However what matters is we won the cup under his watch! . . . Now, I acknowledge that the Minister didn't lift a finger to do some of the ground level work, and got a lot of support from Lagos states ministry on health. . . However, he delivered on his promise of ridding the country of the evil called Ebola, thank God! The way I see it, it was a collaborative effort(emphasis on collaborative) one that definitely deserves praise to spur him on to do more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plot To Introduce Lethal Synthetic Opoids To The Market - NDLEA Alerts Nigerians / See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital / Oyo To Begin 2,000 Tests Per Day, 10,000 In A Few Days To Determine Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.