Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. (64262 Views)

Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by NewsBliss: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
hmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by abbccc(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND....#mindwhatyouwear
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by MadCow1: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
niggi4life: Now i truly believe marriage changes someone.

In her own case, the change is negative

Subjective..

Her husband knew he married an entertainer and so should have been ready for this.

Abi you expect her to tie two wrapper and gele to perform?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Ochek: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
If she wants to dance naked nko?
Simply NON of my BUSINESS
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
And she's trying so hard to look sexy,but she's just coming across as trashy angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by holyboss: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by siegfried99(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
aanumama: See her butt like moi moi wey water soak sef. I like this babe, but she looks trashy nowadays.

Lwkm grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by greall1: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rid on Tiwa

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
The problem is not what she wore but that Nigerians are stone aged people.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
What most of yall are forgetting here is "she is a performer". If her type of music preaches sexiness and all, she's gotta look it. Simple! I still like some of her songs tho. smiley. *singing* Love me, love me, love me, L O V E me... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ontarget: The problem is not what she wore but that Nigerians are stone aged people.
. Exactly!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ibdeals1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by fpeter(f): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Refer to the 2nd Pix, that thing in front of her with the gold hair....transgender or transvestite
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
its all showbiz!

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ekemini007(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
wy dis pple ar Adopting dis western lifestyle na wah ooo! Oghene biko!

C me see married woman yansh 4 my front.

Serz note d tina turnas of dis world didnt hv to reduce demself to dis level to mk gud music.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by igbsam(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
shockwave91: ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft

Is Beyonce from Nigeria ? We have morals and culture here. We don't have to copy everything from the western world. Even the trashes they do there. Tiwa is gradually loosing it and my respect for her is long gone.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by tonychristopher: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
tuneriolo: [img]http://3.bp..com/-43iDip4E4Cg/VBcOf30lkzI/AAAAAAAAHsM/oBlekUm9kuw/s1600/tiwa.png[/img]

Multiple award winning singer-songwriter, recording artist, performer, and actress, Tiwatope Savage-Balogun, known by her stage name as Tiwa Savage stunned onlookers yesterday when she performed in a skin double outfit.

The beautiful 34 year old entertainer headlined the African Unplugged concert which held yesterday Sunday September 14th at the O2 Brixton Academy in London alongside Davido.

The recently married performer was spotted in Lagos on Saturday night at Mo Abudu’s 50th birthday party which boasts of various high and mighty in Nigeria and abroad. She was said to have flown out of the country immediately she finished performing at the Mo’ Abudu’s party so as to make it in time for this show in London on Sunday night.
What do u think?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vvIiBoG7uDQ/VBcNxJ_7erI/AAAAAAAAHrs/wEmNj_uubPg/s1600/tiwa1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-W9Q7b9LxlIA/VBcOmjLcYkI/AAAAAAAAHsU/r2bnySl28Tw/s1600/tiwa5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-VEqSyTDbjbc/VBcN1EURiTI/AAAAAAAAHr0/ft_dX3RW5ME/s1600/tiwa2.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/09/photos-check-out-tiwa-savages.html

I DONT BLAME HER, I BLAME THE DUDE THAT MARRIED HER, OR DO I SAY THE DUDE THAT SHE MARRIED....THIS IS WHEN AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A MAN IS BEEN FED BY A WOMAN.

TIWA HAS GONE OFF THE HOOK, AND OUR KIDS ARE SEEING THIS

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ehiphill: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
shockwave91: ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft
not at de rate she is goin now, she is bcmin something else. De beyounce u ar tAlking about is western this Africa.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Eniqurl(f): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dz babe z tryinq too hard....pheew her prb.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tiwa rocking! LOL! Funny comments

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Mitchel13(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na her stage swagg be that. Off stage she dress normal..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by donefezy: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
What's this? This is the reason why God didn't give her big physical quantities..otherwise she ƒσя don blind person eyes finish
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by otokx(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
She is fast taking over from Tonto Dikeh on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Negative publicity is still publicity.. What y'all don't know is that she planned it so. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Omg shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
I'm simply disappointed. f*ck!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by echobee(f): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
I said it before ooooooo,since when this tiwa marry,she no dey wear cloth again angry. Na fashion be this? sad. She is a big,fat,chubby dis grace to women. angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by IYANGBALI: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
icebebe: Are u kidding me? Since she got married she has bin dressing Weird.
her eye still dey for market now,one preeek no go do am
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by MhisIjay(f): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
She needs prayers
Plus a strong deliverance section lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by IYANGBALI: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
moreeni: Omg shocked shocked shocked
na wetin?your own dey your body tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Lailerh(f): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
lipsrsealed so so trashy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
pretydiva: Dis gal is goin crazy I swear...she needs help asap
How can u help her naaa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Ejiro Emokinovo Dies After Surgery In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.