Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. (64252 Views)

Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 12:30am On Sep 17, 2014
willibounce1:

See who dey talk. Thnk God u put ur pix on ur profile. U look very dirty even from the picture. Bush girl like you.

Hahahahhaahahhahahahahaha cheesy grin shocked OMG this is d funniest thread so far in d month of septemberin nairaland,cnt stop laughing , such reply. To dt gal lol, but that pic tho
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by bettes(f): 1:15am On Sep 17, 2014
rofemiguwa:

Coming from a username like yours classy!!!

Anyway she is a performer, there is a difference between a stage dress and normal dress.
That is her stage dress
Cut her some slack joor!!
Abi na iro and buba she for wear sing wanted on stage!!!
Abegi!!!

She didn't wear that to church or market.

She is on STAGE.

Plsss!!!quote author=diksucker]dis tiwa is nt classy at al
You are quite the dunce,who's talking about how scantily dressed she or not,if she decides to go naked she better have a great body,she doesn't have the body to rock that cat suit,it looks tacky on her and her bum seems to be drooping,u need you to slap yourself for being stupid.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by tpia1: 1:35am On Sep 17, 2014
I think the catsuit made her bum look weird, or maybe that was a fake bum intentionally put on display. Lots of possibilities.

Well, at least now we have a new idea for those who don't want men hitting on them.

Just get that bum, I'm sure its sold somewhere.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by tpia1: 2:09am On Sep 17, 2014
chlowi: . . . .

True, and having said that, the husband does not seem to be helping much in this matter.

I wish tiwa would open a profile on nairaland with adequate moderation where her fans can interact with her?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by mcpat(m): 3:30am On Sep 17, 2014
Her husband is her manager, if he deems it fit for her, who are we to complain ?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by phaphyz05(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2014
I'm sure she won't be wearing anything at home since she could wear this to a damn SHOW..
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by usmanspihn(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2014
icebebe: Are u kidding me? Since she got married she has bin dressing Weird.

Wat happend to our sweet innocent Tiwa? D gal I used to admire n wished to b like

She eventually got what she wanted so why remain innocent
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by makazona(m): 7:04am On Sep 17, 2014
she z doing all dz cz she has won the lottery called marriage.very her hsband will divorce her...then her eye go clear
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by zombesbizniz1(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2014
aunty tiwa!!!! Chaiii
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Shinsam: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2014
She use †Ơ̴͡ b 'tiwa' bt nw she ℓ̊§ 'tiwon'.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by crisycent: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin Tiwa small yansh sha. Isokay
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Seunboss(m): 8:20am On Sep 17, 2014
safarigirl: stop comparing her to beyonce. Beyonce is beyonce, Tiwa is Tiwa
How many times have you come on NL and seen people praising a scantily clad Beyonce, I remember people asking on a thread about her if she was someone's wife, so nobody is hailing Beyonce here.

If Mr. Teebillz doesn't have the ballz to handle his wife, someone else will soon handle her on his behalf, Tiwa should know that this is Africa where having a ring on your finger does not give you immunity from being scolded when you go astray.

If you want to be a musician, sell your music, if you want to be a p/orn star, sell your body. After all the likes of Alicia Keys have had successful music careers without assaulting our senses, so what is Tiwa trying to prove?
. I swear, a lot of naija pple annoy me wit their reasoning. African culture against nudism? I don't tink so. A whole lot of prominent african cultures promoted sexism during dances. And i want to b-liv all these 'holy chics' attackin tiwa don't cheat on their spouses or av premarital sex or wear bum shorts or mini skirts, shape showing clothes nd stuff cos 'african culture does not permit these tins'. I swear y'all piss me off. U do not approve but u don't wear flowing gowns 2 club. A whole lot of u are most likely more immoral dan she could possibly b. A whole lot of u callin her a ho, av had more dicks dan she will av in her lifetime. D only difference btw her and a whole lot of you is dat she is not a hypocrite. So, who is worse? Kettle or pot? 'Africa is a moral continent', yet the most corrupt, with our fathers launderin money, avin many mistresses outside their marital homes, mothers nd sistas givin untold favours for positions to occupy. If u don't lyk wat u c on t.v, then don't own one. Go back to d jewish 12century b.c where u belong cos in africa as at d 14th century A.D, there was more immorality on d real life scenes than u hypocritic, self righteous and judging fellows could possibly stomach. Go study your history den com back nd tell me wat 'african culture' u pple speak of. A whole lot of d males on dis thread wuld bang anytin in a skirt. I am not in anyway a tiwa fan nd i play games more dan i watch movies bt if u tink ur parents generation was more righteous, then u av no idea d tins they did. The world ain't gonna get better. Nd dressing in african societies only moved frm nudity nd near nudity to mainly clothes, so don't talk of culture nd dis century is very different frm d last. So, if u av a stone age mindset, keep it to urself. Do u criticize girls in bikini nd bar at the beach or swimming pool, if not wat is so wrong in a stage outfit being a stage outfit? Nd don't talk of her marriage. Your opinion is not needed there. She married dat guy not the whole nigeria nd she is a woman and can dress as she pleases without ur permission.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by fabuloustee(f): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Why would her husband complain? Tiwa is making money home, her husband sabi business than Dangote grin grin, he's just encouraging her to bring more money home, is business my people

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by safarigirl(f): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2014
Seunboss: . I swear, a lot of naija pple annoy me wit their reasoning. African culture against nudism? I don't tink so. A whole lot of prominent african cultures promoted sexism during dances. And i want to b-liv all these 'holy chics' attackin tiwa don't cheat on their spouses or av premarital sex or wear bum shorts or mini skirts, shape showing clothes nd stuff cos 'african culture does not permit these tins'. I swear y'all piss me off. U do not approve but u don't wear flowing gowns 2 club. A whole lot of u are most likely more immoral dan she could possibly b. A whole lot of u callin her a ho, av had more dicks dan she will av in her lifetime. D only difference btw her and a whole lot of you is dat she is not a hypocrite. So, who is worse? Kettle or pot? 'Africa is a moral continent', yet the most corrupt, with our fathers launderin money, avin many mistresses outside their marital homes, mothers nd sistas givin untold favours for positions to occupy. If u don't lyk wat u c on t.v, then don't own one. Go back to d jewish 12century b.c where u belong cos in africa as at d 14th century A.D, there was more immorality on d real life scenes than u hypocritic, self righteous and judging fellows could possibly stomach. Go study your history den com back nd tell me wat 'african culture' u pple speak of. A whole lot of d males on dis thread wuld bang anytin in a skirt. I am not in anyway a tiwa fan nd i play games more dan i watch movies bt if u tink ur parents generation was more righteous, then u av no idea d tins they did. The world ain't gonna get better. Nd dressing in african societies only moved frm nudity nd near nudity to mainly clothes, so don't talk of culture nd dis century is very different frm d last. So, if u av a stone age mindset, keep it to urself. Do u criticize girls in bikini nd bar at the beach or swimming pool, if not wat is so wrong in a stage outfit being a stage outfit? Nd don't talk of her marriage. Your opinion is not needed there. She married dat guy not the whole nigeria nd she is a woman and can dress as she pleases without ur permission.
where did I mention 'african culture'? And FYI I don't have a spouse, and Tiwa put her self in the spotlight and made herself open to criticism. There is something called 'moderation' in all we do and she has crossed the line, even on a red carpet, she's still trashy. She's not just a lady, she's a wife and if she spent more time in her marriage, should be a mother. She's in her mid-30's, she should leave such behaviour for younger girls. Too much of something is bad, I'm not claiming to be holy, I just expect her to not overdo it lest she ends up being boring and predictable. Besides, she doesn't even have the body for such. There's nothing to drool over, she looks more like an expired prost1tut3
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by babeflenz(f): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=shockwave91]ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft[/quote.

What does dis tiwa. Garbage of A̶̲̥̅̊ lady sings that is sexy??
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Billygee2u: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Ivyluvie2: what is this woman turning into?
turning into her former prostitute she hide before marriage .
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by SHOCK7(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2014
softsparkyy: Hian!!!
U need 2 arrange 'ur weavon well,it totally killed 'ur look embarassed embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by SHOCK7(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2014
ChubbyT: Tiwa s rily f**kn up bigtym,mtcheeew....lemme continue wit me fud jare
Hi,am digging dis 'ur look o!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ChubbyT(f): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2014
SHOCK7:
Hi,am digging dis 'ur look o!
hmmmmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ballackthetruth: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2014
She is turnin to a big bitch
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2014
chlowi:

Nigerians are hypocrites!!! A 1000 likes for this

thank you
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by preciousMI1(f): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2014
icebebe: Are u kidding me? Since she got married she has bin dressing Weird.

Wat happend to our sweet innocent Tiwa? D gal I used to admire n wished to b like

this is why I dont wish to be like someone. .. good turn bad
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by willibounce1(m): 11:26am On Sep 17, 2014
H
safarigirl: where did I mention 'african culture'? And FYI I don't have a spouse, and Tiwa put her self in the spotlight and made herself open to criticism. There is something called 'moderation' in all we do and she has crossed the line, even on a red carpet, she's still trashy. She's not just a lady, she's a wife and if she spent more time in her marriage, should be a mother. She's in her mid-30's, she should leave such behaviour for younger girls. Too much of something is bad, I'm not claiming to be holy, I just expect her to not overdo it lest she ends up being boring and predictable. Besides, she doesn't even have the body for such. There's nothing to drool over, she looks more like an expired prost1tut3

Before you call her a prostitute, look @ ur ur pix on ur profile. The kinda girls who paint their fingers like that are the ones I see @ ikeja and palms mall doing heavy runs @ night. In fact I think I know this nails. Are u not shantel?u hang around d'place most times. For u to even know Tiwa is expired, u most be a fresh or renewed ashana. Abeg when be ur expiry date?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2014
Billygee2u:
turning into her former prostitute she hide before marriage .
I see,she really fooled us all
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by jbaby265(f): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
pls get me wrapper..let me tie her..coz am not seeing any cloth dia

repent from ur sins tiwa..its not gonna pay u dollars
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by JustCare: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=chlowi][/quote]
huh?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by 2whiteangel(f): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
undecided wat do u expect of a hubby usin her to make more money.. Mtcheeeew
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
willibounce1: H

Before you call her a prostitute, look @ ur ur pix on ur profile. The kinda girls who paint their fingers like that are the ones I see @ ikeja and palms mall doing heavy runs @ night. In fact I think I know this nails. Are u not shantel?u hang around d'place most times. For u to even know Tiwa is expired, u most be a fresh or renewed ashana. Abeg when be ur expiry date?
hahaha. Wow, so you go and check out the nails of ashawos at night? What a fun life you must have. I didn't call her a prostitute, you did. I said she 'looks' like one and 90% of females paint nails (including your mum, sisters n cousins) so we must all be in the same trade. But they don't wear ill-fitting cat suits. Maybe you have 34 year old relatives that dress like trash...or you're visiting them at the ashawo joint you frequent grin. Thanks for the laugh bro, but if you have to check profile pic and take arguments personal, you're not worth my time. Hasta la vista wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by cutieberie1(f): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
dhammyg:
AWON HATERZ OSHI gringrin
am nt among haters.i jst said d plain truth
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Olusanya333(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
chlowi:

A whole lot, most of them oozing out envy and jealousy via their. Comments. Lmao
New crush
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by SHOCK7(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
ChubbyT:
hmmmmmmm
Do u mind if we Fb, pls what's 'ur page?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills / Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.