Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. (64251 Views)

Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ChubbyT(f): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=SHOCK7]
Do u mind if we Fb, pls what's 'ur page?[/quote
Tocyn Annie Samson,if u're unable to add me jst inbox me,den ah'll do smtin bout it. ur fb id too pls
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by SHOCK7(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=ChubbyT][/quote]
Fb/Charles Adolor.Sending u now!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ChubbyT(f): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
SHOCK7:
Fb/Charles Adolor.Sending u now!
k nau
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by SHOCK7(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=ChubbyT][/quote]
I can't find u o!try sending me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ChubbyT(f): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
SHOCK7:
I can't find u o!try sending me.
olryt den
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Naboski12(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dis girl don go gaga...Sword of darmocles
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by willibounce1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
safarigirl: hahaha. Wow, so you go and check out the nails of ashawos at night? What a fun life you must have. I didn't call her a prostitute, you did. I said she 'looks' like one and 90% of females paint nails (including your mum, sisters n cousins) so we must all be in the same trade. But they don't wear ill-fitting cat suits. Maybe you have 34 year old relatives that dress like trash...or you're visiting them at the ashawo joint you frequent grin. Thanks for the laugh bro, but if you have to check profile pic and take arguments personal, you're not worth my time. Hasta la vista wink

I don't have sisters and my mother doesn't paint her nails. The few good girls I know don't paint their nails in different colours. Only ashawo razz girls do that crap. I'm not worth ur time cos u need to attend to ur customers. Olodo
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
tpia1:

True, and having said that, the husband does not seem to be helping much in this matter.

I wish tiwa would open a profile on nairaland with adequate moderation where her fans can interact with her?

I think she and her husband can do whatever. They like, as long as it isn't against the law!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by safarigirl(f): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
willibounce1:

I don't have sisters and my mother doesn't paint her nails. The few good girls I know don't paint their nails in different colours. Only ashawo razz girls do that crap. I'm not worth ur time cos u need to attend to ur customers. Olodo
wrong person....you weren't part of the original argument. Sorry I replied you, you're not the one who quoted me initially.

No idea where you popped out from, thought I was replying seunbo**ce. Have a nice evening and stop frequenting brothels, hard to believe you know any good girls when you hang with ashawos
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by willibounce1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
safarigirl: wrong person....you weren't part of the original argument. Sorry I replied you, you're not the one who quoted me initially.

No idea where you popped out from, thought I was replying seunbo**ce. Have a nice evening and stop frequenting brothels, hard to believe you know any good girls when you hang with ashawos

I am very adventurous. And what is or was the original argument. YOU are an ashawo. I can see it in ur nails.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by jaephoenix(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Do you guys know what MYOB means? Shheeesshhh. If her husband loves it, then buzz off. Don't get worked up. Worst u can do is stop listening to her music
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Oahray: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2014
Dreyl: you girls keep hating while she makes her cash in excess,she don't give 5fvck about ya'll opinions,since her husby ain't complaining i wonder why u guys are?smh undecided
@ your question,it seems you don't read loads of history books maybe you should ask your close friend Google i'm very sure he will be able to help you out. smiley
he even mentions history books... Smh.

It's Queen of Sheba, dude, not Queen Sheba. Of! Of! Of! It's like saying Queen England. I wonder what history books you've been reading.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Dreyl(m): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Oahray: he even mentions history books... Smh.

It's Queen of Sheba, dude, not Queen Sheba. Of! Of! Of! It's like saying Queen England. I wonder what history books you've been reading.
whatever nigga!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Oahray: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2014
Dreyl: whatever nigga!
smh... Ignorance and arrogance is a bad combination.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by tomiobj(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2014
tuneriolo: [img]http://3.bp..com/-43iDip4E4Cg/VBcOf30lkzI/AAAAAAAAHsM/oBlekUm9kuw/s1600/tiwa.png[/img]

Multiple award winning singer-songwriter, recording artist, performer, and actress, Tiwatope Savage-Balogun, known by her stage name as Tiwa Savage stunned onlookers yesterday when she performed in a skin double outfit.

The beautiful 34 year old entertainer headlined the African Unplugged concert which held yesterday Sunday September 14th at the O2 Brixton Academy in London alongside Davido.

The recently married performer was spotted in Lagos on Saturday night at Mo Abudu’s 50th birthday party which boasts of various high and mighty in Nigeria and abroad. She was said to have flown out of the country immediately she finished performing at the Mo’ Abudu’s party so as to make it in time for this show in London on Sunday night.
What do u think?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-vvIiBoG7uDQ/VBcNxJ_7erI/AAAAAAAAHrs/wEmNj_uubPg/s1600/tiwa1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-W9Q7b9LxlIA/VBcOmjLcYkI/AAAAAAAAHsU/r2bnySl28Tw/s1600/tiwa5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-VEqSyTDbjbc/VBcN1EURiTI/AAAAAAAAHr0/ft_dX3RW5ME/s1600/tiwa2.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/09/photos-check-out-tiwa-savages.html
nd shez supposed to be married,disgusting slutt. Dressing like a spoilt piece of shit. shez not even sexy. Just overhyped........she has no good songs. She does this for attention
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=shockwave91]ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft[/quote
We are not foreigners. Dis is 9ja. Land of culture & heritage. Respect it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=shockwave91]ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft[/quote
Mind u We are not foreigners. Dis is 9ja. Land of culture & heritage. Respect it.she doesn't need to wear something trashy like this to show sexyness
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=shokky24][/quote]

*gasps* shocked

"land of culture & heritage"?? O really?.......gud for u then

na im naija still dey like this? Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by judedwriter(m): 6:31am On Oct 03, 2014
constance500: She needs Jesus shocked
Oya let's give her altar call grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Ladybluecash(f): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2014
If Tiwa Suage no run mad... Madness go run her...... Eyesore
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Na wetin concern pope with incantation,na she get her life make she do am anyhow,it's none of by business
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by tweelove: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
I swear she is a disgrace to womankind.
.some ppl dnt worth their career

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Her Football Skills / Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) / The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X