Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. (64259 Views)

Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by April07: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Her choice of shoes tho grin grin grin grin

Aahh.. if its not that ugly pointed face white shoes its smthing outrageous. I tire ooo.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Enoquin: If you have to do a thing, you might as well do it right.

Is she allergic to nice shoes? You wanna show sexy or superhot, then shoes are a big deal. Leave the low heels to old mamas like us, who aren't trying to show off.

The colour of that attire for the first two pics are not flattering. i would have prefered she tried a white colour with beads on the body suit and a buttpad to lift those buttocks - abi no be wetin the thing dey do?

I get that creativity and artistry shouldnt be put in a defined boundary but when it is utterly meaningless and maddening, what then?

I swear that's the only thing that irks me, those hideous grandma shoes

And that cheap bodysuit. She can rent couture and hire a stylist for a day. Seriously Tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by deavicky(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
it is wa for that woman
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by deavicky(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
kayalla: i thought she was preggy?
what happened?
she was, but she just asked gutter to help her hold it till she is ready.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by etim20(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na pesin wife be dis??...mtcheeeeew
still wondering why teeblizz neva give am belle..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
#FineFaceLessThanAverageBody. Fellows that attempt this explicits... are extra-voluptuous chicks. Abeg cover ur body 'tiwa', it will do you more good.. You're beginning to seriously irritate me, i mean just check out that shit/faeces-storer you're displaying. Op, pls edit the topic(include "viewer's discretion is advised").

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
This isnt tiwa savage,her name is tiwa werey
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by JustCare: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
ChubbyT: Tiwa s rily f**kn up bigtym,mtcheeew....lemme continue wit me fud jare
can I get some for lunch
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by egopersonified(f): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
See as the thing pain the (f). Abeg, she is just gradually being inculcated into the nude pictures craze. When someone opened a thread about calling tiwa to order, see as people dey yan rubbish. Shey, you all see what that thread was fore-seeing. All her fans crying, pele. Na chidimma na I just dey do praying and fasting for, becos before you know, they go still initiate am join their nudity group.

Btw, why are se.xual, nu.de and na.ked censored on nairaland. I just dont get it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why are you people hating?...guess because she isn't Beyonce...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by kaima1984(f): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
shockwave91: ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft
if dis is wat u consider sexy,my dear u need a new set of eye glass

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by olumzz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
icebebe: Are u kidding me? Since she got married she has bin dressing Weird.
Tot i was d only one dat noticed...dd u see her bikini inspired pre-wedding shots?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ChubbyT(f): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
JustCare:
can I get some for lunch
sure
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Dreyl(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
These bitches are hating on my queen sheba,fvcking hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Olusanya333(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can see jobless people on this thread

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Danosaur007(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dis gel needs help A.S.A.P....who as seen dat wanted videoHALLOT!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by kobonaire(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
She looks very good and fit. It appears many would rather she wore wrapper and tied head-tie. She is in the entertainment industry and besides that really has the right to dress in any manner she chooses.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by kobonaire(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
egopersonified: .....Btw, why are se.xual, nu.de and na.ked censored on nairaland. I just dont get it.
There is an alternate site that you can visit www. BokoHaramiLand .co. ng wink

Danrizzle: #FineFaceLessThanAverageBody. Fellows that attempt this explicits... are extra-voluptuous chicks. Abeg cover ur body 'tiwa', it will do you more good.. You're are beginning to seriously irritate me, i mean just check out that shit/faeces-storer you're displaying. Op, pls edit the topic(include "viewer's discretion is advised"wink.
What else where you expecting when the OP explicitly wrote skin tight cat suit?? grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by nisholanoah: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bleep Ur smelling ASS!!! tongue
shockwave91: ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ayodeleakinadew(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
I pity this lady,she needs to learn from the likes of whitney Houston. Her manager husband is just making the best use of her to make more money. Its like the case of orange juice in the orange,it needs to be squeezed,for it to come out and after the whole show the dry orange is thrown away. She needs to thread softly and think. I pray God guides her way o
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by itstpia1: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
she or her stylist should consider body proportions when choosing outfits. Did she change her wardrobe consultants when she got married?

its not just about tummy and waist size alone, you have to ensure your frame is the right type of fit for the catsuit.

tiwa is tall, and I'm not sure she's making allowance for that fact in the overall picture.

its one thing wear heels with a catsuit, its quite another to not need to do so.

Look at these pictures, for example- the thigh length relative to body:

[img]http://www.samsport.de/turnen-und-gymnastik/images/florence.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by April07: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dreyl: These bitches are hating on my queen sheba,fvcking hypocrites!

My dear... talk to ur "Queen Sheba" to up her game.

Tha Fuq is "Queen Sheba"?? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by JustCare: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
ChubbyT:
sure
thanks for your generosity! so how do I get it...I'm starving already?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
All these people quoting and questioning me, make una go chop sh.it(dat hot dark brown type). I thought this chick started dancing & showing sexyness since kele kele love? Abi na her business nah....God!! Dumb excuses u pple give sef na wah o

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Forwetinnah: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Trying too hard to be Beyonce. ..Tiwa, be yourself!! Even Beyonce looks ridiculous sometimes in such outfits

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ChubbyT(f): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
JustCare:
jst come to minna,if u cnt,den ah'll hlp u eat ur share. grin
JustCare:
jst come to minna,if u cnt,den ah'll hlp u eat ur share.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by tobymichael(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Most girls wear this things and walk onthe street nobody gives a damn, just because she's an artist doesn't mean she has to be perfect, she's human and that's her preference...Cut her some slack.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by itstpia1: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
these styles might be ok for her (just my opinion, i'm no expert):

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Ezemmuo1: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
i think that her husband has introduced her to white charlie (coke).

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Callfubu(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ever wondered why the sudden change? I think teebillz loves it and even encourages it, remember he is her manager and hubby.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Hempe(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
An ahn!! I thought she's married now.... shocked chai! Public disgrace
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by JustCare: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
ChubbyT:
jst come to minna,if u cnt,den ah'll hlp u eat ur share. grin
jst come to minna,if u cnt,den ah'll hlp u eat ur share.
if I take flight from Lagos to Minna what's the guarantee that I will still get my fair share of the meal BTW that must be your state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sheed Osupa(king) Opens A New House / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.