Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. (64254 Views)

Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Wore 'Lace Bra' & Skirt To NEA Awards (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
ekeneidiagbor: WTF is going on with Tiwa..... How can a man condole dis growing madness from his wife.... REHAB 4 TIWA
The husband can't do jack. He is living off Tiwa

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by missmaris020(f): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
u too dey vex.its her life or better still Her career

What ever. Na she sabi
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
kaima1984: if dis is wat u consider sexy,my dear u need a new set of eye glass

LOL....u c ur life Where u see eye glass for my body? Ignoramus
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
its no longer Toto dicke on NL front page. na tiwa dey reign now.
See her yansh like monkey own.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by onyxo76(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
very trashy outfit... the butt sef no make am...
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by mimiy05: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
forming beyonce gone wrong...what da hell is wrong with this lady n her stylist?? lately she's been wearing weird stuffs for events.. no be by force to resemble beyonce o... undecided i sha hope her husby wnt get tired n walk out...if e happen..letz remember not to blame d man...
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by kaima1984(f): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
shockwave91:

LOL....u c my life hope u see eye glass for my body?stupid Ignoramus like me
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by willibounce1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
shockwave91: ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft

Don't mind these stupiiied naija Gals saying trash. You want her to wear iro and buba or maybe a dinner gown or a top that will reveal her boobii. Na so Thm go dey do like say na dem sabi pass. Awon weyrey. Make una no go find job do.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by mimiy05: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
shockwave91:

stop being phucking ignorant boi! What about asa's music will make her want to dance and show sexyness? It's like telling sade adu or enya to dance erotically to sell her music.....rubbish. The kind of music they make doesn't require that for christ's sake!! Isn't it the same thing tiwa is doing that yemi alade, seyi shay and co r doing? Mind u does gals will still get married and continue their business afta marriage.

What's pissing me off is that people are talking becus she wore a custome for her performance. WTF? If she makes a sex tape or commits adultery then they will say she's worshiping satan.....mtcheeww
Nwanne...its COSTUME not CUSTOME...and calling what she's wearing a COSTUME is an insult to all COSTUME'S...
mind you..there's a difference btw sexy n dirty. what makes seyi shay n yemi alade sexy may make tiwa look dirty...dem no get d same body
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
mimiy05: [b][/b]
Nwanne...its COSTUME not CUSTOME...and calling what she's wearing a COSTUME is an insult to all COSTUME'S...

alright....whatever undecided even if na costome wetin consign me?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
*Yeye dey smell* See d sagging butt sef. Stupidity @ its highest peak. Thinkng of d fact dat she's married really gets me more pissed off. Chai!
Tiwa has really lost it..
Lost advice form her husband and designers concerning how to dress including d make-up to put on.
I really agree she needs Jesus wit d rate @ which she's going.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by soulglo: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by soulglo: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tiwa should get a good tailor. Everything should be tailored for her. This is the same sexy look she's trying to achieve with the tuxedo look but it failed because hers was sewn by Sura da tailor

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by willibounce1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Segirl18: *Yeye dey smell* See d sagging butt sef. Stupidity @ its highest peak. Thinkng of d fact dat she's married really gets me more pissed off. Chai!
Tiwa has really lost it..
Lost advice form her husband and designers concerning how to dress including d make-up to put on.
I really agree she needs Jesus wit d rate @ which she's going.

See who dey talk. Thnk God u put ur pix on ur profile. U look very dirty even from the picture. Bush girl like you.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by JerryJJZ(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Look at her dancers sef, dnt even knw wot to call dem
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
shockwave91: ah ah....y must everything she does be controversieal ....abeg jor make dem free d babe. Beyonce does worse e'ryday and she's deemed radioactive hot. She's a musician whose kind music involves lots of sexyness and dancing. Cut d babe sum slack. If she cover evry evry now, dey will say she's doing holy holy....pfft

Nigerians are hypocrites!!! A 1000 likes for this

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by kobikwelu(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
is her husband complaining?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by smartcred(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
God help my Tiwa
God help my Tiwa
God help my Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
I smell jealousy from most women on this thread! Seems to me ya all. Trying to be like her but no opportunity cheesy Going by their comments you can tell . Leave Tiwa alone, whether she has got low dress sense or going crazy or whatever that is entirely her bizness!!! And you all castigating her your rantings means nothing, not to her not to her husband! So keep. Calm and be entertained by Tiwa! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Dexema(m): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
In tiwas voice “that why I'm wanted“
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by poik(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
Even if she doesn't fear God, or respect her husband, which normal 34 year old will do this? For the love of Mike?
Soon our girls will start dressing like this on the streets, and they want molestation to stop.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
dasparrow:

LOL grin

Correct! Many Nigerians are stone aged and hypocrites. If that was Beyonce who wore this outfit, the same Nigerians criticizing Tiwa will praise Beyonce. Confused set of people!

You mentioned Beyonce sef, you try, I bet ya most of them have the recent pic of Kim kardashian West posing nude for GQ magazine as woman of the year, both Dd males and females, let the person who doesn't watch E, or mtv. Base, trace etc be d first to cast a stone on Tiwa!!! Silly hypocrites! I smell jealousy in most of the comments!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Rexnegro(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
pretydiva: Dis gal is goin crazy I swear...she needs help asap
Perhaps a factory reset slap to take her to her default setting...
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
abdulwasi2sure:

Y are d only one suporting her? Probably, u are bird of d same feather (nude traders)

You must not go in the direction every one else is going!!! Doesn't matter if he/she holds a diff opinion. , and u calling him/her names belittles you! So quite d cheap talk sounds stale
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by Rexnegro(m): 12:02am On Sep 17, 2014
dasparrow:
LOL
Correct! Many Nigerians are stone aged and
hypocrites. If that was Beyonce who wore this
outfit, the same Nigerians criticizing Tiwa will
praise Beyonce. Confused set of people!

Tank God u said if...must we do n behave like the white ? And if yes why no do n behave from the good examples of white...smh for u dasparrow abi wetin u called ursef...u that u re talking pls ehn if u get heart/mind dress like tiwa n go to Ilesa ... N tank me later for wat they will do to u....
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 12:04am On Sep 17, 2014
rill: As long as u guys are yet to catch her in bed with another man, u can shove ur silly morales down ur throat!

I swear down!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 12:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Olusanya333: I can see jobless people on this thread

A whole lot, most of them oozing out envy and jealousy via their. Comments. Lmao
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 12:17am On Sep 17, 2014
itstpia1: she can also try thigh high boots:

[img]http://bootlovers.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452747269e20133f495da49970b-pi[/img]

Your a very mature and sensible person, you did not call her names nor condemn her rather you systematically suggested good shoes that wd compliment her outfits! Best female comment ever on this thread without bias!!! I agree, no one knws it all, Tiwa has got it, and if she choses to flaunt it in this manner. , I have absolutely nothing against it! Its a free world! . Meanwhile, I tink she shd buy ur idea!!!

[img]http://bootlovers.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452747269e2017d40f60cdc970c-500wi[/img]

since she's already featuring the outfits.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 12:19am On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=JustCare]
Alright ...maybe we have got to eat it somewhere berra in the future. which school...are you coming back here- west for it?[/quote

Dude be like.....but that's none of my bizness grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 12:21am On Sep 17, 2014
CityNG:

That one na yah fault.

Dnt mind d accuser, as if he doesn't own a Tv and more also DSTV/startimes etc grin nigerians smh
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by chlowi(f): 12:22am On Sep 17, 2014
TS2:

undecided What does a diksucker know about class?

cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. by ifeomabernard(f): 12:29am On Sep 17, 2014
Marriage should not be dictated, it shuld rather be an expression for a womans freedom to be Herself!
U don't stop livin ur life because ur married, everyone deserves to be happy married or not, itz her choice!
#LetHerBeHaters!!! *yikes*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sheed Osupa(king) Opens A New House / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.