Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland (9566 Views)

Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married / Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Arsenalholic(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
fruityjojo: Some boys sha have insecurity problems! So wah a random gal said "they are ugly" & they are already up in arms exchanging insults cheesy
*so now we know the ugly ones* grin
She had no right whatsoever.

She's been misbehaving since 'noon. And don't be suprised that the dudes quoting are not ugly in any way whatsoever.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tallesty1: Our Guys Are Woman-Wrappers.

like seriously am not one

undecided
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by lirusehn(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by fruityjojo(f): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
naijaboiy:
So trying to correct someone from making a rather bad statement is now being "INSECURE" shocked

Wow that's new smiley

And yea,,now you know the ugly ones undecided
Excuse me! This is a blog, & the reason why the op created this thread was to get people's opinion on why guys don't get likes! And she gave are own opinion simple without referring to you in particular.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by fruityjojo(f): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Arsenalholic: She had no right whatsoever.

She's been misbehaving since 'noon. And don't be suprised that the dudes quoting are not ugly in any way whatsoever.
Lol she has no right to use her device to post on a topic opened to all with the Mb she bought with her money!? Wow
If EVERYBODY reacted so harsh-ly to a post made by a poster to nobody in particular, I wonder how Nairaland would be like lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: I will pounce on you, respect your gender and don't be a stvpid girl. This is my last warning cos I won't beg you when am done with you.
Lolz....what do you think you can do? I'll make sure you rot in jail. Your IP address is not hidden. Cost me nothing to get it, get court permissions, take it to your internet service provider,get your data and actions will be taken from there. Coward.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Arsenalholic(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
fruityjojo:
Lol she has no right to use her device to post on a topic opened to all with the Mb she bought with her money!? Wow
If EVERYBODY reacted so harsh-ly to a post made by a poster to nobody in particular, I wonder how Nairaland would be like lipsrsealed
I guess you're trying hard to act out your siggy. Especially the latter part.

But she generalised with her comment, you can't say t'was to nobody in particular.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney:
Lolz....what do you think you can do? I'll make sure you rot in jail. Your IP address is not hidden. Cost me nothing to get it, get court permissions, take it to your internet service provider,get your data and actions will be taken from there. Coward.
hahahahahahahah, coming from a fvcking bleaching female bald headed biatch, if you feel you can come touting around, you just met the wrong person. I know that pics on your DP is fake, from your personal message a smart person will know you are a fvcking gold-digger who comes to nairaland to get magas. And if that's you pics, then you must be one freaking fugly girl with frog eyes and bald head. Female tout. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney:
you think everybody is an illiterate like you, fvcking female tout.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: hahahahahahahah, coming from a fvcking bleaching female bald headed biatch, if you feel you can come touting around, you just met the wrong person. I know that pics on your DP is fake, from your personal message a smart person will know you are a fvcking gold-digger who comes to nairaland to get magas. And if that's you pics, then you must be one freaking fugly girl with frog eyes and bald head. Female tout. grin
My little brother is scared...he's even calling me an area mother and a gold digger. . You might end up hating yourself dear. I won't warn you again.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney:
My little brother is scared...he's even calling me an area mother and a gold digger. . You might end up hating yourself dear. I won't warn you again.
you are a f00lish girl, the next time you talk to me anyhow, I will make sure I give you an E-slap or you think you can insult anybody online? Stvpid bald headed female tout.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by cirmuell(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
fruityjojo: Some boys sha have insecurity problems! So wah a random gal said "they are ugly" & they are already up in arms exchanging insults cheesy
*so now we know the ugly ones* grin
no, she's a rude b¡tch and they wanna put her in her place.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Adeboye4421(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: so that means u cannot like my picture abi?
what would make him lyk am, even me sef wey day talk no like am but i love am sha, no be until people go click like on ur pix be say den lyk am na, nt all piple get tym for that, if persin click on ur pix and smile its ok but for clicking the like button is what most people didn't get tym 4

#iLOVEam Sha[b]
what would make him lyk am, even me sef wey day talk no like am but i love am sha, no be until people go click like on ur pix be say den lyk am na, nt all piple get tym for that, if persin click on ur pix and smile its ok but for clicking the like button is what most people didn't get tym 4

#iLOVEam Sha[/b]

#iLOVEam Sha
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: no never! It doesn't faze me at all reallly. I'm always telling tosyne2much that having "likes" is not a big deal at all. It cannot add netin to my life! But wassup wid u nd dis girl na
yeah its true it adds notin but at least it shows you are relevant to some extent... Or wat do you think ?
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by cirmuell(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
fruityjojo:
Excuse me! This is a blog, & the reason why the op created this thread was to get people's opinion on why guys don't get likes! And she gave are own opinion simple without referring to you in particular.
Excuse me! this is Nairaland a Forum, where interactions take place...and you can't insult a collective number of people without a lash back. angry it's her opinion, yes & that's his opinion too so what u on about?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
There's a topic on everything these days...
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by fruityjojo(f): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Arsenalholic: I guess you're trying hard to act out your siggy. Especially the latter part.

But she generalised with her comment, you can't say t'was to nobody in particular.
It was to nobody in particular. Girls shouldn't be afraid to comment on threads just cos of u guys naw. I noticed that lately nairaland guys love gang bullying gal's e dey sweet una 4 body lyk sugar! & wen the gal relies bk in same fashion u hear things lyk "oh what a b¡tch, dis gal lacks home training etc embarassed
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Bizibi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
naira landers can be funny with their quarrel.....
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by 100Cents: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2014

They are kitten chasers.

If I had 4ked all of dem I saw on earth, by now I would be Solomon..
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Arsenalholic(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
fruityjojo:
It was to nobody in particular. Girls shouldn't be afraid to comment on threads just cos of u guys naw. I noticed that lately nairaland guys love gang bullying gal's e dey sweet una 4 body lyk sugar! & wen the gal relies bk in same fashion u hear things lyk "oh what a b¡tch, dis gal lacks home training etc embarassed
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Arsenalholic(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
fruityjojo:
Believe it or not, as a grown-up i've never used the word ''bitch'' on any lady.

And 'bout ganging up to demean girls, it's never been my thing. I've not been a part of that. But this babe's been stepping on toes since 'noon, that's d reason I had to step-in this evening.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yeah its because the number woman wrappers outweighs than of non-woman wrappers... Ladie are jst so overhyped here... As for me, whether them lik my pix or not, it doesn't make me feel less handsome
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: you are a f00lish girl, the next time you talk to me anyhow, I will make sure I give you an E-slap or you think you can insult anybody online? Stvpid bald headed female tout.
Pocket that for your sick mother dear. She'll really appreciate this piece of e-gift and if there's still some left, you can do yourself a favour by giving out the rest to the females in your family from your sisters to cousin to aunts and grand mother. They'll all appreciate this piece of stupídity from you. You tried giving me this e-gift too but your dad was begging for it. Seems he needs it too coz he's also collected his own share of stupîdity. Trolls and silly kids like you are not needed here and pls fück off my mentions.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney: I mean I've seen lots of males and visited their profile but hardly do I see a like on their photo when compared to we dem ladies. Is it that the number of ladies on nairaland is very low or something or the boyz are just too ugly to warrant a like?

iam ugly....pls like ma pix....
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Adeboye4421: what would make him lyk am, even me sef wey day talk no like am but i love am sha, no be until people go click like on ur pix be say den lyk am na, nt all piple get tym for that, if persin click on ur pix and smile its ok but for clicking the like button is what most people didn't get tym 4

#iLOVEam Sha[b] what would make him lyk am, even me sef wey day talk no like am but i love am sha, no be until people go click like on ur pix be say den lyk am na, nt all piple get tym for that, if persin click on ur pix and smile its ok but for clicking the like button is what most people didn't get tym 4

#iLOVEam Sha[/b] what would make him lyk am, even me sef wey day talk no like am but i love am sha, no be until people go click like on ur pix be say den lyk am na, nt all piple get tym for that, if persin click on ur pix and smile its ok but for clicking the like button is what most people didn't get tym 4

#iLOVEam Sha
okey dokey
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
tosyne2much: yeah its true it adds notin but at least it shows you are relevant to some extent... Or wat do you think ?
well in a way sha, in the online world lol
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
cirmuell: Excuse me! this is Nairaland a Forum, where interactions take place...and you can't insult a collective number of people without a lash back. angry it's her opinion, yes & that's his opinion too so what u on about?
Good question bruh
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney:
Pocket that for your sick mother dear. She'll really appreciate this piece of e-gift and if there's still some left, you can do yourself a favour by giving out the rest to the females in your family from your sisters to cousin to aunts and grand mother. They'll all appreciate this piece of stupídity from you. You tried giving me this e-gift too but your dad was begging for it. Seems he needs it too coz he's also collected his own share of stupîdity. Trolls and silly kids like you are not needed here and pls fück off my mentions.
fugly whitewashed tout, look @ this stvpid teenage girl calling me kid. God has already punish you and your smelling punany, may thunder strike that your mouth you are using to called me a kid. If you don't have respect for elders, I will surely teach you one, f00lish bleaching agbero. Your mama didn't teach you how to respect men abi, f00l.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: fugly whitewashed tout, look @ this stvpid teenage girl calling me kid. God has already punish you and your smelling punany, may thunder strike that your mouth you are using to called me a kid. If you don't have respect for elders, I will surely teach you one, f00lish bleaching agbero. Your mama didn't teach you how to respect men abi, f00l.

I LAUGHED!

#YOLO
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Barayeks(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
destante: I could mention one cute moniker wink , the cutest I have come by since I joined this site, no single like. He doesn't shout I guess that's why. If I mention, other ladies will go adding his bbm pin on the profile cheesy which I dunno why he's advertising anyway. undecided You know you. Pick your sublime. :p

could this be my sub??

Nahh

nice pic tho
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by destante(f): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Barayeks:

could this be my sub??

Nahh

nice pic tho
lol You tried. I will open a thread on the young man. Thanks anyways.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Missbritney, the next time I see your albino wannabe body on my mentions, just be rest assured that I will finish your nairaland personality. If you want to be a female tout, runaway from me. I don't condone white spineless snails who lacks proper home training like you. Make sure you do a hair transplant, you are progressively becoming bald. Stvpid cheap girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster / Her Boss Grabs Her 2 Breasts Frm Behind Despite Saying No To His Proposal(video) / SHAMEFUL ACT!! See What Guy Did To His Girlfriend In Public Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.