Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland (9573 Views)

Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married / Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're frustrated.
He doesn't even know what to say again. He is mentally derailed to the extent of calling a girl a boy. Tell him to attend to his sick mother, she's dying in the hospital and the uselëss son is picking quarells with ladies on the internet. I'm sure her spirit will never forgive him when she finally dies.He's a clown isn't he? Better warn him if he's your friend coz not all women can tolerate what he's trying here. He'll roll on the floor and beg me.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I'm sure you've not slept. You spent the whole night arguing over a picture. You're joking with the wrong guy. I don't pictures, but humiliate whoever that crosses my path to the extent that they quit a particular section. Ask Customized13 who the thread I opened frustrated him.
Anambra Adigo Mma.
orlandoOwoh alias mrbritney, when will you stop living this useless life of yours, using a female moniker to fight me. You can't do more than a rat, don't lemme flood this section with your real picture, peter asogu, respect yourself. Peter asogu grin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
Continue talking thrash. Orlandoowoh come and tell my little brother he's talking to britney and not orlandoOwoh. He's already regretting calling me a bítch earlier on. Your days are numbered dear. Start getting prepared for prison life. Next time, you'll know how to respect females online. You don't know my personality and u went ahead to call me a bîtch and ho even going further to tell me I was poorly brought up by my mom. I'll make sure u rot in jail.
Temper justice with mercy. As for the appology, he must tender it to you, me and the team of myth busters in the politics section.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
He doesn't even know what to say again. He is mentally derailed to the extent of calling a girl a boy. Tell him to attend to his sick mother, she's dying in the hospital and the uselëss son is picking quarells with ladies on the internet. I'm sure her spirit will never forgive him when she finally dies.He's a clown isn't he? Better warn him if he's your friend coz not all women can tolerate what he's trying here. He'll roll on the floor and beg me.
stop ranting, do the simple thing we asked of you. Change your DP, people are waiting.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by destante(f): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Buskie13 undecided

Those ones that don't contribute on this forum other than following female monikers.

#YAWNS angry
Lol buskie does o. He is another cute guy but not him cheesy
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Temper justice with mercy. As for the appology, he must tender it to you, me and the team of myth busters in the politics section.
I'll make him history not only on social network but also in real life. He'll learn how to respect women when I'm done. He'll roll on the floor and beg me. I've told him I'll be getting court permissions tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: tell your wife to change her DP if she can grin grin, tell her.
You're drowsy. You need some rest after the vigil you kept, deny some pictures. How could you call me MissBritney (sometimes MrBritney) at the same time her husband? I fu o la ta.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're drowsy. You need some rest after the vigil you kept, deny some pictures. How could you call me MissBritney (sometimes MrBritney) at the same time her husband? I fu o la ta.
people are still waiting for you female moniker Dp to be changed, mrbritney is fake, you are behind the moniker. Let her change the DP.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Obynobyl(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2014
[b][/b]you guys have started again today, see what u just turned this lovely thread into. Missbritney and Chinasaekperem I beseech you both to sheathe your swords and let peace reign. Please
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
I'll make him history not only on social network but also in real life. He'll learn how to respect women when I'm done. He'll roll on the floor and beg me. I've told him I'll be getting court permissions tomorrow.
As for the appology, he will tender it. He has done it for a female forumite. Yours won't be an exception. As for intention to press charges, I'll advise you not to. Our people say, "if you beat a child with the right hand, you draw him close with the left."
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MrCork: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney: I mean I've seen lots of males and visited their profile but hardly do I see a like on their photo when compared to we dem ladies. Is it that the number of ladies on nairaland is very low or something or the boyz are just too ugly to warrant a like?

. ..sweery...u r 50 million % right...99% of nairaland guys r Homebase which usually automatically mean they should be ugly....all females belif they ugly.

....but luckily,only 1% of of r from London peckam & the great news for u females is that u now hav a choice: we Londoners!
wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Obynobyl: [b][/b]you guys have started again today, see what u just turned this lovely thread into. Missbritney and Chinasaekperem I beseech you both to sheathe your swords and let peace reign. Please
ok, we will continue on another thread, this isn't the right place.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2014
destante: Lol I think I'm lost here. *rme
It was never about me.
chai there is GOD oooooo

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: orlandoOwoh alias mrbritney, when will you stop living this useless life of yours, using a female moniker to fight me. You can't do more than a rat, don't lemme flood this section with your real picture, peter asogu, respect yourself. Peter asogu grin
This won't be the first time I will be linked with the said Peter; I have never accepted nor denied it. I'm used to it. I've been called FFK, Aljharem, Odinma1, AlabaBoss, Cramjones, Barcanister, etc. It's your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by GowonAbacha: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: like you are not thesame person using the Mrbritney and orlandoOwoh monikers, everybody knows you. Ichidodo, collynzo17, oneeast , longeria , rexxie , meforyou1 , opiaoku come and see olodoOwoh figthing me with a female Mrbritney moniker. When they come, some questions will be asked. grin
Chinasaekperem is a confused man. I know missbritney very well in this romance section and she's real. She can be friendly and at times deadly. Chinasaekperem come back to support your biafra people. Why did u live them alone to be dealt with by General Adekunle? Missbritney has threatened to take your case to court so get ya ballz ready..grin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MrCork: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney: I mean I've seen lots of males and visited their profile but hardly do I see a like on their photo when compared to we dem ladies. Is it that the number of ladies on nairaland is very low or something or the boyz are just too ugly to warrant a like?

^^but y do females keep using other peoples picture in their profile?....this is 419! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2014
I knew Missbritney was a male at the first sight of his moniker.

Pretty girls ain't frustrated and don't curse a lot.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

^^but y do females keep using other peoples picture in their profile?....this is 419! angry

gringringrin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Chinasaekperem is a confused man. I know missbritney very well in this romance section and she's real. She can be friendly and at times deadly. Chinasaekperem come back to support your biafra people. Why did u live them alone to be dealt with by General Adekunle? Missbritney has threatened to take your case to court so get ya ballz ready..grin
she's fake and orlandoOwoh, let her change are DP.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by GowonAbacha: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: people are still waiting for you female moniker Dp to be changed, mrbritney is fake, you are behind the moniker. Let her change the DP.
Missbritney is real. Better go and beg her before her father deals with your black yansh. He's a commander of a battalion in the artillery division of the nigerian army. Your black yansh would soon be used for suya grin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Logicalmindy: I knew Missbritney was a male at the first sight of his moniker.

Pretty girls ain't frustrated and don't curse a lot.
check are personal message, is that how a real girl's write-up is? She opened the account on september10 and started sniffing my butt on september15. Chimerase knows me facially, he can testify that their calumny are false.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by oneeast: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2014
I call for cease fire right now!

I want to know what led to this fight on this thread? cool

- Chino
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: check are personal message, is that how a real girl's write-up is? She opened the account on september10 and started sniffing my butt on september15. Chimerase knows me facially, he can testify that their calumny are false.

Exactly. A guy trying so hard to impress.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by GowonAbacha: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

And why do males keep doubting a girls picture when she's so beautiful. If to say miss britney wowo now, u people no go talk anything. U go believe sey na she. Missbritney, don't mind them jare. I've seen more pretty girls than your are so I'm not surprised.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2014
oneeast: I call for cease fire right now!

I want to know what led to this fight on this thread? cool

- Chino
check the 1st page of the thread, study mrbritney profile carefully and see if she's not fake. She's orlandoOwoh.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by GowonAbacha: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: check are personal message, is that how a real girl's write-up is? She opened the account on september10 and started sniffing my butt on september15. Chimerase knows me facially, he can testify that their calumny are false.
So how should a real girl's write up be? Nigerians eehn, u no go ever believe good thing until u use ur two eyes see am. That's britney jare. She's real. There's no genuine proof she's fake. Why u no talk sey marieolae or rokaitu or onila or mizcalvina na fake...abeg park well joor and free the chick.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Y is err effin one after missbritney!

accusin her of usin fake female moniker

i saw a thread ....and one ademolapaul ....was accusin her so damn!!!

please letz ease this beautiful. model.

#YOLO
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by GowonAbacha: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: check the 1st page of the thread, study mrbritney profile carefully and see if she's not fake. She's orlandoOwoh.
OrlandoOwoh don die today. Con tackle this guy well o make he nor dey push woman for ur head. grin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by GowonAbacha: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2014
richommie: Y is err effin one after missbritney!

accusin her of usin fake female moniker

i saw a thread ....and one ademolapaul ....was accusin her so damn!!!

please letz ease this beautiful. model.

#YOLO
Na so nigerians dey do when they see fine chick. Dem go dey doubt her personality.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MrCork: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
GowonAbacha:
And why do males keep doubting a girls picture when she's so beautiful. If to say miss britney wowo now, u people no go talk anything. U go believe sey na she. Missbritney, don't mind them jare. I've seen more pretty girls than your are so I'm not surprised.

. ..see yor head like baby antelope....hav u ever dated light skin female in yor life?...serrriously. ....

...did soneone steel yor glasses?. who told u she is beautiful? (no offense)
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MrCork: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2014
...we all agree Homebase guys r very ugly but please. .bro..do not tell us she preeety coz she ain't even half cast! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2014
MrCork:

. ..see yor head like baby antelope....hav u ever dated light skin female in yor life?...serrriously. ....

...did soneone steel yor glasses?. who told u she is beautiful? (no offense)
undecided
Thanks a lot ..Hope ur happy now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Often Should A Guy Or Lady Change Her/his Panties Or Undies. / Hey Guys Kindly Rate My Hot Bikini Pictures (viewers Discretion: Unclothedness) / Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.