Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland (9578 Views)

Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married / Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
destante: lol You tried. I will open a thread on the young man. Thanks anyways.

Twins....wow @ dp

nice pix....

guess wot?____i liked ur pix

#YOLO
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by destante(f): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
richommie: ........

Twins....wow @ dp

nice pix....

guess wot?____i liked ur pix

#YOLO
okay those are not twins. undecided Thanks sha. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by olukayoday(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
lipsrsealed jst passing.....
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Obynobyl(m): 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Funny enough I forgot to upload a pic while registering but I just did that now.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Enouwem(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
I have more than 430 likes nah.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Marcelinho(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enouwem: I have more than 430 likes nah.
ikpa watsap mmi e-worke aba, nkana receive message, ami iyunke deliver
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinasaekperem: Missbritney, the next time I see your albino wannabe body on my mentions, just be rest assured that I will finish your nairaland personality. If you want to be a female tout, runaway from me. I don't condone white spineless snails who lacks proper home training like you. Make sure you do a hair transplant, you are progressively becoming bald. Stvpid cheap girl.
You know I have your pictures dear. I'll bring your case from the political section into romance section and embarrass you and your family here. I'm sure you'll like that dear won't you?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Enouwem(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Marcelinho:
ikpa watsap mmi e-worke aba, nkana receive message, ami iyunke deliver
send me an email.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney:
You know I have your pictures dear. I'll bring your case from the political section into romance section and embarrass you and your family here. I'm sure you'll like that dear won't you?
kikikikikikikiki, the one your stewpid brothers posted. You wanna post it here? God has already punished you for even thinking about it. If you don't post that pics your shameless mom who raise a female agbero like you will not reap the fruit of her labour. Mind you dull head, that's not my pics, I'm very secured on nairaland, so keep posting the ones you have female slug (that's if you are truly a female). Ntooooooor grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Marcelinho(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Enouwem: send me an email.
Oh ette, amenam
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: kikikikikikikiki, the one your stewpid brothers posted. You wanna post it here? God has already punished you for even thinking about it. If you don't post that pics your shameless mom who raise a female agbero like you will not reap the fruit of her labour. Mind you dull head, that's not my pics, I'm very secured on nairaland, so keep posting the ones you have female slug (that's if you are truly a female). Ntooooooor grin
You won't still learn my little brother. Why fighting ladies around? You are a family man I guess with kids. Don't you have a wife?
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Marcelinho(m): 12:02am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:

way is the problem dear
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Marcelinho(m): 12:02am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:

wat is the problem dear
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
You won't still learn my little brother. Why fighting ladies around? You are a family man I guess with kids. Don't you have a wife?
Am done with you, I didn't pick a quarrel with you, you delibrately insulted me and I decided to burst your ego, better remove your picture from the DP cos you are too artificial, you are almost turning albino ( I warned you not to insult me again, still you continued).
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by destante(f): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Lol. somebody opened a thread on bro codes blablabla. Shouldn't picking an e-fight with a lady be one of them
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Heycube(m): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney: I mean I've seen lots of males and visited their profile but hardly do I see a like on their photo when compared to we dem ladies. Is it that the number of ladies on nairaland is very low or something or the boyz are just too ugly to warrant a like?

Dt is one of d significnt diff btw a guy and a gal. As for me, ....guys pix doesn't COUNT bt gals pix does. *4gt woman wrapper stuff* I tink gals shuld be d one to lik our pix. undecidedundecided
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2014
destante: Lol. somebody opened a thread on bro codes blablabla. Shouldn't picking an e-fight with a lady be one of them
sis, no vex ooo, put yourself in my shoes. I had a misunderstanding with a female forumite and I decided to open a thread for apology (cos I don't wanna send anybody a pm), so this mofo missbritney girl called me a f00l for doing that, I warned her to stop (check our posts), she threatened to make me rot in jail (can you imagine). She behaves life one of these teenage girls who are quick @ insulting guys, I will keep cursing her and her useless mom who refuse to give her proper upbringing, I don't know what her business is with the apology thread I opened.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by destante(f): 12:27am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: sis, no vex ooo, put yourself in my shoes. I had a misunderstanding with a female forumite and I decided to open a thread for apology (cos I don't wanna send anybody a pm), so this mofo missbritney girl called me a f00l for doing that, I warned her to stop (check our posts), she threatened to make me rot in jail (can you imagine). She behaves life one of these teenage girls who are quick @ insulting guys, I will keep cursing her and her useless mom who refuse to give her proper upbringing, I don't know what her business is with the apology thread I opened.
okay I understand u but u need to calm down and let some things slide ok?. it won't still change that you don't pick on women. its not right. Be gentlemanly puhlease.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 12:29am On Sep 16, 2014
destante: okay I understand u but u need to calm down and let some things slide ok?. it won't still change that you don't pick on women. its not right. Be gentlemanly puhlease.
kk sis, thanks, but she should stop sniffing my butt. I kinda don't tolerate insults from females.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2014
Marcelinho:

wat is the problem dear
The ïdiot is making a nuisance of himself. He doesn't even know where he belongs you'll know he is mentally derailed on this thread . There you'll find pictures of he and his father. There was one in which his father was making sacrifice to the gods, another in which his father was drowning. This same fellow opened a thread just to beg a lady which you can find here . You can see he's a piece of low life picking up quarrels with ladies only to feel guilty and beg them later. I'm sure he'll open a thread to beg me when I'm done with him too. Don't mingle with him. He'll add nothing to your life coz he doesn't have a future. Imagine the little boy chinasaekperem telling me I was poorly brought up by my mom. He'll hate himself.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 12:38am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
The ïdiot is making a nuisance of himself. He doesn't even know where he belongs you'll know he is mentally derailed on this thread . There you'll find pictures of he and his father. There was one in which his father was making sacrifice to the gods, another in which his father was drowning. This same fellow opened a thread just to beg a lady which you can find here . You can see he's a piece of low life picking up quarrels with ladies only to feel guilty and beg them later. I'm sure he'll open a thread to beg me when I'm done with him too. Don't mingle with him. He'll add nothing to your life coz he doesn't have a future. Imagine the little boy chinasaekperem telling me I was poorly brought up by my mom. He'll hate himself.
you are a bleaching female tout, am through with you. Get lost
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney have you liked my picture yet?... Or anyone else.

Edit.
I just went through all the comments and fight.
So much hate in the world.
So much hate.
Bitter minds... Pride, Ego, Haughtiness.

#FacePalm

Edit again.
MissBritney is pretty but I can tell you that most of these girls can only be better judged with their full pics. Don't be deceived.
But she has a pretty face, lovely eyes and head shape.
Perfect ears too and did you notice that smile.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Marcelinho(m): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
I am sorry for that, I believe he might be thinking now dat he made a mistake to say dat, it already late n I advice u please just sleep so u take ur mind of it a bit. take k dear
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 12:53am On Sep 16, 2014
NairaMode: MissBritney have you liked my picture yet?... Or anyone else.

Edit.
I just went through all the comments and fight.
So much hate in the world.
So much hate.
Bitter minds... Pride, Ego, Haughtiness.

#FacePalm

Edit again.
MissBritney is pretty but I can tell you that most of these girls can only be better judged with their full pics. Don't be deceived.
But she has a pretty face, lovely eyes and head shape.
Thanks. Pls Kindly help me pass and quote the reply I sent to marcelinho around about that naughty boy chinaza. Pass it to every section you know. It shouldn't be on the romance section only. That will be selfishness. Shebi he says he can't respect ladies,I'll make him suffer the same fate as to what killed his father. I'll make him commit suicide.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by gentlestone(m): 12:57am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
But some of them don't even get a single like on a photo they uploaded since 2008.
grin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
Thanks. Pls Kindly help me pass and quote the reply I sent to marcelinho around about that naughty boy chinaza. Pass it to every section you know. It shouldn't be on the romance section only. That will be selfishness. Shebi he says he can't respect ladies,I'll make him suffer the same fate as to what killed his father. I'll make him commit suicide.

Why are you talking this way?
Are you sure you really want to have the guilt of letting someone commit suicide on your mind? Don't think so.
Be careful what you ask for pretty girl.

Let it pass.
You guys should have fun up in here or learn something.
That's the whole essence of a community as this.

Okay MissBritney?
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 1:03am On Sep 16, 2014
MissBritney:
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Obynobyl(m): 1:03am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: kk sis, thanks, but she should stop sniffing my butt. I kinda don't tolerate insults from females.
since you don't tolerate insults from ladies I hope you will listen to this advice from a guy-I've been reading your posts and I think they are not just ok, you should learn to let some things slide and that shows you are a man. You are just making a fool of yourself if you keep on replying the lady's post. Be swift to listen but slow to speak.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by chinasaekperem: 1:08am On Sep 16, 2014
Obynobyl: since you don't tolerate insults from ladies I hope you will listen to this advice from a guy-I've been reading your posts and I think they are not just ok, you should learn to let some things slide and that shows you are a man. You are just making a fool of yourself if you keep on replying the lady's post. Be swift to listen but slow to speak.
kk boss, I will stop. Thanks bro
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Obynobyl(m): 1:16am On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: kk boss, I will stop. Thanks bro
you are welcome.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by SirElaw(m): 1:21am On Sep 16, 2014
marieolae: of course not, y r u even asking
Errrm...how can you be so sure

Wanted to be sure of the recipient before showering praises of beauty
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by ahkenaten(m): 1:21am On Sep 16, 2014
na wa o.... what you wont dare do offline....some ladies sha undecided

some guys too go dey do strong head..just wasting precious time on stuffs you suppose to 'bone'

Not every lady has manners remember that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The TOP 3 Sexiest Girls In The World A Man Will Never Resist. / End Time:sexy Lady Wickedly Flaunts Erect Nipples In Unclad Photos / Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.